Advertisement

Author Topic: I need help...  (Read 12392 times)

composition07

I need help...
« on: April 21, 2015, 07:18:53 PM »
What is the best character to show that he's an A-hole and yet, awesomely cool (For a hero). Is there a character like that in the Anime or realistic character film for a superhero story?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: I need help...
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 09:04:36 PM »
Vince McMahon.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

composition07

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 12:55:47 AM »
Vince McMahon.

Mmm...no. Someone in a movie or someone who is just badass. I want someone who is a ****head to super villains whenever he approaches to them.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 06:15:23 AM »
FnF series.   O0

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

composition07

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 03:14:21 PM »

zena

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2015, 01:12:45 PM »
I happen to like the guys in Assasin's Creed.  I don't play the video game but I did some researching on youtube and have a liking for them.  My favorites currently are Altair and Ezio.  I like Arno too but just his clothes (kinda Victorian + steampunk) and his fighting, not his personality so much.

composition07

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2015, 02:01:20 PM »
I happen to like the guys in Assasin's Creed.  I don't play the video game but I did some researching on youtube and have a liking for them.  My favorites currently are Altair and Ezio.  I like Arno too but just his clothes (kinda Victorian + steampunk) and his fighting, not his personality so much.

Well, my story doesn't come around with that. I'm sorry. I don't know much about that game. What I know is Marvel, DC, and Manga. I watch a lot of of those.

zena

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2015, 02:52:25 PM »
I don't know anything about Assasin's Creed either.  I know a bit more about the comic book characters but they are pretty awesome in my eye:

« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 03:04:33 PM by moonangel »

zena

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2015, 03:03:30 PM »
Elise and Arno

minorcharacter

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2015, 03:10:27 PM »
You're looking for the "jerk with a heart of gold" trope.  I would recommend Gintoki Sakata from Gintama.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/JerkWithAHeartOfGold/Anime

composition07

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2015, 06:46:56 PM »
I don't know anything about Assasin's Creed either.  I know a bit more about the comic book characters but they are pretty awesome in my eye:

Well, I took some of those clothings; however, my main character, Aruja, dresses more like Spawn.

zena

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2015, 07:45:05 PM »
 O0

Btw, their names are (from the image above, left to right): Altair, Connor, Edward, and Ezio.  They are all hot but right now I'm loving Connor most.  ;D  Is it hot in here or what?  Sorry, just my silly obsession with these hotties.

composition07

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2015, 10:14:23 PM »
O0

Btw, their names are (from the image above, left to right): Altair, Connor, Edward, and Ezio.  They are all hot but right now I'm loving Connor most.  ;D  Is it hot in here or what?  Sorry, just my silly obsession with these hotties.

Are you blushing? LOL! Gee...

composition07

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2015, 10:17:16 PM »
Thanks for sharing; however, they are not what I am looking for. I am only here to see if there is anyone who can correct my grammar.

zena

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2015, 12:50:26 PM »
Are you blushing? LOL! Gee...

LOL.

Thanks for sharing; however, they are not what I am looking for. I am only here to see if there is anyone who can correct my grammar.

I thought you were looking for ideas for a villain-like hero?

As for grammar corrections, what I think you should do is finish your story and then have some friends read it and then send it to an editor.  Your story is good but you might have to pitch it to people who enjoy comics/manga types.  I am a fantasy/sci-fi reader.  I also write so I don't have any time to edit.  It's when I take breaks from writing that I drop by PH.  Otherwise I am reading in my genre or busy with the family, etc.  :)

Advertisements