Advertisement

Author Topic: I need help...  (Read 12388 times)

composition07

Re: I need help...
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2015, 02:30:12 PM »
LOL.

I thought you were looking for ideas for a villain-like hero?

As for grammar corrections, what I think you should do is finish your story and then have some friends read it and then send it to an editor.  Your story is good but you might have to pitch it to people who enjoy comics/manga types.  I am a fantasy/sci-fi reader.  I also write so I don't have any time to edit.  It's when I take breaks from writing that I drop by PH.  Otherwise I am reading in my genre or busy with the family, etc.  :)

That too. I need a villain who is just too damn interesting. Then I also need an Anti-Hero as well for my next coming book. Therefore, as up right now, I need grammar check and villain check...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

zena

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2015, 10:04:44 AM »
That too. I need a villain who is just too damn interesting. Then I also need an Anti-Hero as well for my next coming book. Therefore, as up right now, I need grammar check and villain check...

You'll need to do a lot of researching.  :)

composition07

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2015, 01:36:36 PM »
You'll need to do a lot of researching.  :)

I have. I got DC, Marvel, and Anime characters for the best villain acting. I need someone who is just pure evil that is full of racism towards to an intelligent species. For example, the racism between Humans and Aliens. That kind of a thingy...

zena

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2015, 02:13:35 PM »
Sounds like you already have something in mind.  Just go from there.  I wouldn't make it too similar to any characters already out there otherwise it won't be your own work but a collaborative work.

Btw, who's to say that Aliens are evil?  They could be good too as in the Ender's Game quartet (or if you've seen the movie, you would know).  Those aliens were portrayed as evil thus the war between humans and aliens, but good old Ender learned that the aliens returned not to fight but to apologize.  Human's misunderstood and feared the alien race thus they destroyed them...or so they thought.

zena

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2015, 03:01:13 PM »

I am going to have to sue you for posting our photo here. I have been hiding my bada.ss personality from reality....  :2funny:

Ubisoft would never sue me.  I'm advertising their game on my own using Google searched material.  That's the best type of marketing anyone can ask for...free.   :)

btw, I'm not advertising when I say, Connor Kenway is HOT.  I'm still trying to figure out if Connor and Edward are brothers.  They both have the same last name.  I'm thinking Connor is adopted by Edward's family but not sure.  I can't seem to find that info anywhere.  If anyone knows, let me know.

zena

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2015, 03:17:43 PM »

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:  You lost me at "HOT"  ;) :D

LOL.  I've been lost since I stumbled upon those hotties.  First it was Altair, then Ezio, and now Connor, the hottest of them all.

zena

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2015, 03:26:49 PM »

well, that's good thing then.. I myself experience similiar lost affair also... though it was an avatar but I must say she's one "HOT" lady if I do say so myself.

You fell in love with an avatar?  :o

zena

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2015, 03:48:22 PM »
No, why would I? Not unless she's a Angel of the Moon  ;) :2funny:

I'm blushing.  Thanks.  But, I'm taken.  :)

zena

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2015, 04:01:41 PM »

Too funny.. appreciate your honesty but I was referring to this -->

Oh...well, that's great!  How convenient she's got the same name as moi. It would have been nice of you to tell me.  I mean, your name's not CONNOR KENWAY, is it?  >:(  ;D

zena

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2015, 01:13:04 PM »
Sorry, deadly venom...was just being silly.  Have to get back to seriousness now and back to topic at hand.  :)

Anyway, a little more about Assassin's Creed...

Here's Shay Patrick Cormac after he turned Templar:

The story with him (only based on the little I know) is that he was initially an Assassin brotherhood but he turned against them and went with the Templars.  He is not necessarily evil as a Templar.  He is just on the other side fighting against the brotherhood for what he believes is right.  He does save people and protect bad things from happening but he feels like the brotherhood is doing it all wrong.  He also thought his old friend, a brotherhood, was the one who shot him in the arm or leg (can't remember) during a getaway, but it wasn't and he never found out the truth.

The sad thing for me about Shay is that he killed Arno Dorian's father when Arno was just a child...8 maybe?  It was very sad.

Here's another photo of Arno.  Like I mentioned earlier, I love his outfit, but he isn't the smartest.  So so soooo hot though.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 01:19:50 PM by moonangel »

minorcharacter

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2015, 01:19:14 PM »
I have. I got DC, Marvel, and Anime characters for the best villain acting. I need someone who is just pure evil that is full of racism towards to an intelligent species. For example, the racism between Humans and Aliens. That kind of a thingy...

Hi, have you met my good friend Sephiroth and Kefka?  They even have their own theme songs.

https://youtu.be/5ECiBpUMfpM

composition07

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2015, 04:27:46 PM »
Hi, have you met my good friend Sephiroth and Kefka?  They even have their own theme songs.

https://youtu.be/5ECiBpUMfpM

Very similar; however, Sephy's story is not the same page like mine. It's more like, "I have mutated myself as I evolve into something better. I am better than you, far superior than you, and you puny humans are nothing more but a plague that choose not to evolve for the greater of good."

Something like what Ultron would say to the humans; however, he's a robot. This character was once a Tyrankian before he transformed himself into an Immortal. Also, he worships Lucifer, the father that gave him superpowers to annihilate all Tyrenkian species by forcing them to become a Nomanian Monster. There are 3 types of Immortals: Moondanians (X-men like), Nomanians (Hulk-like/Beast/Out of control), and Yareinians (Organic living metal). His plans was to make everyone turn into a Nomanian monster before wiping them out with a virus. That's his plans; however, I need a character to build his bad ass character in between. I need a personality that everybody thinks he's cool, awesome, and being hated at the same time. That's what I need...

composition07

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2015, 04:31:54 PM »
My super villain is the governor. He's like Palpatine with Bradly's personality traits; however, they aren't as evil enough. I want something that is more evil, something that is better than the Joker from Batman the Dark Knight. If you guys have any clue to help me, I would appreciate this.

Advertisements