Advertisement

Author Topic: MY lab partner.. I swear....  (Read 1546 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
MY lab partner.. I swear....
« on: April 23, 2015, 07:10:00 PM »
She don't know anything.

I try to explain things to her..

And she still think I'm wrong and she's right.

I want to say, "Hey, I'm smarter than you so you should listen to me"

I tried explaining to her that if you just do P1/T1 as a ratio to P2/T2 you'll get the answer, and I told her I'm I just did it as a ratio and it's right.

She said but... blah blah blah blah... if you said as Temperature increase and Pressure increase then how can that be?  blah blah blah...

I said "I don't know but it just is, trust me it's the right answer"

And she was like... "Well blah blah blah blah blah"

Then I said "well let me just go double check with the teacher to make sure we're doing it right"

And basically.. the teacher said you're doing it right, he said we can use the V1P1/T1 = V2P2/T2 equation, but since volume stays the same it cancel's out.  so basically you're left with P1/T1 = P2/T2 which is the equation I had ealier.

Oh she's such a .... I don't even know what to say.

She's only passing that class becuase of me.

Today, I think all the girls in the lab was looking at me like "I wish he was my lab partner... he seems to understand this all"

My lab class is girl heavy.

Me and my partner got done early and left and they were all still trying to figure things out.  It's funnie, a couple of lab people came over to our work area to look at our answers but unfortunately for them my book was turned over so they couldn't see the answers.

I don't care they were trying to look, I just thought it was funnie.  Shoot, if they just ask for help, I'd glady help them.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

minorcharacter

Re: MY lab partner.. I swear....
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 08:34:21 AM »
Is she white?  White people are notorious for questioning our math skills.  It's like dude, I'm Asian.  I've been math'ing since I was born.

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 04:32:36 AM »
Is she white?  White people are notorious for questioning our math skills.  It's like dude, I'm Asian.  I've been math'ing since I was born.

Well...with thePoster, it's a different story.  He JUST recently past College Algebra. 

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2015, 06:34:20 PM »
Well all I know is I got an A in that class, sure nobody knew how to prepare for his weekly tests becuase he'd never test on the things he teached!  Cheezez..

But anyways, I got an A on my final paper... I don't know what she got.  She should've just listened to me.  Oh wells.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements