Advertisement

Author Topic: Any Exotic car Hmong Owners out there?  (Read 7946 times)

Sleipnir

Re: Any Exotic car Hmong Owners out there?
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2015, 02:54:06 PM »
It's easier to own a high end car these days since more hmong are making serious $$$$. Back in the stone age, prob not as most were making 3.50$/hr or less.

This is what $5.25/hr part-time got me back in the day...   Now I'm kinda flirting with the idea of getting a GTR, someday...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

E92M3

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2015, 02:29:09 PM »
This is what $5.25/hr part-time got me back in the day...   Now I'm kinda flirting with the idea of getting a GTR, someday...

You should get a GTR O0  A new 2015 can be had in the mid 80s.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2015, 07:04:30 PM »
If you can afford a GTR I would opt out for a late used ferrari or something like that.

NOthing agianst the GTR's but I think even the sting ray vette's look nicer.

Just my personal opinion but I don't the look of the GTR command's that kinda pricing. 

They are fast and stuff and expensive and stuff, but when I see them out on the road... to me, it just doesn't look that nice, flashy, etc etc etc...it just doesn't pop out or stand out in my opnion.

For example, I saw one parked in the street of NYC... and it just looked like a regular parked there. 

On the other hand, I saw a stingray vette parked on the streeet, and it really popped out.   

Maybe they need to have gave the GTR better body styling and in my opinion, a better paint scheme.  That gray.. is so off putting. 

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2015, 10:00:12 PM »
Looks can be subjective so opinions vary but when I think of the worst dollar per look ratio cars, I think of these (one looks like a bug and the other looks like a popsicle stick project):

E92M3

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2015, 12:57:22 PM »
If you can afford a GTR I would opt out for a late used ferrari or something like that.

NOthing agianst the GTR's but I think even the sting ray vette's look nicer.

Just my personal opinion but I don't the look of the GTR command's that kinda pricing. 

They are fast and stuff and expensive and stuff, but when I see them out on the road... to me, it just doesn't look that nice, flashy, etc etc etc...it just doesn't pop out or stand out in my opnion.

For example, I saw one parked in the street of NYC... and it just looked like a regular parked there. 

On the other hand, I saw a stingray vette parked on the streeet, and it really popped out.   

Maybe they need to have gave the GTR better body styling and in my opinion, a better paint scheme.  That gray.. is so off putting.

To each their own  ;D.  I like it even though it's an 8 year platform.  We won't be seeing the R36 anytime soon (i.e. likely 2019 or 2020) I will say the Vette is nice but I would have a hard time seeing myself in one.  Perhaps its the stereotype associated with the Vette and I hardly see any younger folks cruising around a Vette. 

Blongforever

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2015, 06:20:30 PM »
I've seen this Hmong dude rolling in a red Italian hand crafted piece of art.  I guess he and his wife have the means to roll in it O0.  I don't care for their life style or the work they do  :2funny: :2funny:  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Advertisements