Advertisement

Author Topic: Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage  (Read 4971 times)

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage
« on: April 24, 2015, 09:01:54 PM »

for those of you who dont read the manga, the manga for naruto shippuden has ended and they now started a new naurto manga story 10 years later or whatever, honestly im not too hype up about this one they say its a mini-series but i doubt it,  here we go Naruto GT... let me know what ya think about this new story arc

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

chidorix0x

Re: Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 02:18:13 AM »
Yup, knew it all along.  People getting all sad and upset Naruto was ending  ...  kekeke  ...   :idiot2:

It was pure commercializat ion BS/hype to START up another Naruto crap like this  ...   ::)

Personally, I stopped watching, reading, and even caring about Naruto after the 2nd or 3rd season (after the Chunin Exam/Pain saga) of the manga/anime.  All the stupid crap (re-animate this/that, and kids like Naruto/Sasuke being overpowered GODs beyond their Masters(Jonin)/Hokage blah blah blah CRAP) was just too stupid for me.

And I gaurantee you all that is not even Naruto -- the 7th Hokage.  (Wanna bet?)

minorcharacter

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 08:46:56 AM »
The series can definitely be condensed.  I'm actually really interested in the whole reincarnation cycle with Indra and Asura and am glad they have a lot of Hindu mythology in there along with Japanese mythology.  You can already tell they're going to go the Boruto + Sarada route as they both will essentially wield the two main powers wielded by the Sage and his brother.  Their kid will be a beast like Kaguya.

Warlord04

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 08:40:48 PM »
So dragged out... like a korean drama!

Offline Hatake

• PH Regular
  • Today I Got Lost On The Road To Life...
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 12:44:14 AM »
Hopefully none of  Naruto kids  inherit Naruto talk no jutsu. 

Advertisements