Advertisement

Author Topic: I Hate Waking Up Past Midnight  (Read 5471 times)

2x

I Hate Waking Up Past Midnight
« on: April 30, 2015, 02:03:04 PM »
After a whole day, I decided to play a online game on my laptop. By that time it was around 12am-ish( I don't usually play that late but there's this friend online whom wants me to play with him) and I decided to call it g' night. Turn off the lights, placed my laptop on my bed, and wrapped myself cozy meanwhile watching dramas until I knocked out.

I woke up very paranoid so I looked at the laptop hoping to be close to 6 or 7am, it's 2:49am...now I'm even more paranoid. But like whatever. I shutdown the laptop and place it under the bed( I usually knock down laptop if its laying besides me, broke a laptop screen before  :'( ) and I tried to calm myself to sleep. "It's nothing it's nothing...yeah right". A few minutes passed and I started hearing our floor creaks(our tile flooring creaks when someone walks by) in front of my bedroom door like something is standing in front of my door trying to peak. What the heck? Then the footsteps and the creaking sound walks away into the living room down the hallway. Creepy..

I thought huh maybe it's my mom and dad from across my room, but y'know I can always hear them opening and closing their door, so no it's not them since I didn't hear it earlier. Maybe it's my little brother and sister...but their bedrooms is downstairs. And downstair door is outside my room on my left and I can hear steps if anything is coming up or down(there is another story about that i'll post it in a later date). No it's not them either. And what would they be doing at 2am with no lights in the living room anyway? So I was waiting if the footstep is ever coming back. IT DID.  :'(

The footstep came back from the living room, oh no oh no here it comes.  :'( but then the creaking noise went pass my room and into the bathroom which is on my right a few feet away from my room. I started to hear peeing noises(are you serious? ???). So from my bed, my door is in front of me but a little to the left. I look below my door, hopefully...HO PEFULLY to see if the hallway lights or bathroom lights are turn on indicating that it was a human being so I can peacefully sleep.

No it did not. I was thinking to myself, there's is no way am I going to go out to see who it is. I ain't that dumb to get tricked. The footstep didn't came out of the bathroom. There was no creaking noise after that. I quietly wrap myself into a egg roll making sure my toes are covered and slept like a baby. Whoever it was, sleeps in the bathroom at night. And didn't wash their hands.. LOL.

I woke up and asked everyone in the house, but I was called a crazy person instead...

« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 02:06:49 PM by 2x »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: I Hate Waking Up Past Midnight
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 02:33:14 PM »
I'm a knight person, so I might have been stargazing and astral projection myself from time to time.

;D

Maybe you were still dreaming... Or someone was sleep walking.  Is this supposed to be a ghost story?

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

2x

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 02:58:45 PM »
I'm a knight person, so I might have been stargazing and astral projection myself from time to time.

;D

Maybe you were still dreaming... Or someone was sleep walking.  Is this supposed to be a ghost story?

ahh yes I was in a rush i forgot to add the most crucial details. I did woke up to find my laptop under my bed. usually if I'm knocked out, my laptop would still be laying on the bed or upside down on the floor. I've yet to known of anyone who does, but not that I did open the door to see whom it was either. I should, next time  :'(

I'm not sure if it was anything relate to sleep paralysis or not, yet alone a ghost.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2015, 04:07:05 PM »
I know that at one time at an old house I used to live in,     there was always stuff in my room moved around.   I saw what I thought was my nephews at one time, they ran into the next room.  I followed them but found no one.  I asked my mom if anyone came to visit us, but she said no one has.

So on another day I was in bed, woke up to the sound of someone playing in my room and moving things.  I open my eyes saw what I thought were one of my nephew.  Closed my eyes, yelled at him to get out.  Now he normally would get out, but this time he wouldn't.  I was getting mad and I decided he needed some discipline.  I sat right up! Yelled at him one last warning.  I saw him ducked down at the end of the bed, he has never done that.  Usually he would run out of the room.  I went to pounce on him but he vanished.  Yes I checked under the bed, nothing. 

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2015, 08:43:22 AM »
I usually wake up 2 to 3 times every morning for no reason. Hours are sometimes 2:35am, 2:44am, 2:59am, 3:16am, 3:43am......all the time....But i usually don't get paranoid because I just pretend nothing is there and go do my business like piss and stuff...What would be scary is if you are up and you starting hearing your name being called.... :o now that is scary....

"Noj zaub yuav rau roj, ua neeg nyob yuav tsum ua siab loj"

Lyn Song

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2015, 10:33:46 PM »
I usually woke up around 3 or 4 am in the winter time to help shovel snow to make way for papa since he work early. It's not too scary though as winter over here in Colorado seem a bit like daylight quite similar to Minnesota.

Advertisements