Advertisement

Author Topic: On Va pie's friend me.  (Read 55872 times)

Tetrisblock

On Va pie's friend me.
« on: May 07, 2015, 12:20:49 PM »
I will show Hmong men some wisdom about lying females.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 02:39:13 PM by tRouBLe »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Tetrisblock

Re: On Va pie's friend me.
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 12:24:17 PM »
Soon when you break them women know you saved her mind from guilt, sin and disgust.  Led her to the way of righteousness and way of god.

Tetrisblock

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 12:27:48 PM »
You know if you wanna hangout with me must have a car.  I need to show her some truths with videos!!!  Educational purposes.

Tetrisblock

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 12:30:52 PM »
End women ecstasy the technique will be shown on youtube.  She can try deleting that from Hmong men.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 02:40:21 PM by tRouBLe »

Tetrisblock

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 12:47:22 PM »
I can't wait for my new house and a new car.  Got to do some GTA events...lol.  So now back in my neigneighborho od again. Wanna hang with me online?  I play Turfbattles.or g it's a fun mmorpg.  My friend Pie is famous in that game too!!  Everyone from poland gamers knows him and german gamers.  Download and play with us we game often.  He is a blader everyone respects in Turfbattles.  Vangbladegamer Vang!!!!  Youtube it, oh Pie Vang is famous...  DemonizePie...

« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 12:52:26 PM by Tetrisblock »

Tetrisblock

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2015, 01:01:06 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=2Ozc7oS01x8
Watch the videos good for you and chinese plus my secret.  The white mist passes from screen into your body and destroys german areas in the intestines....  The spell there is from chinese magickians probably hector.  We still good in norwegian and czech tonation screw french your ikky color of black.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 01:20:42 PM by Tetrisblock »

Tetrisblock

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2015, 01:22:27 PM »
Pie Vang is gaming on turfbattles.or g go hang out with him in game, the virtual world.  May 7, 2015

Tetrisblock

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2015, 01:23:05 PM »
He is still on go be friend him online.

Tetrisblock

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2015, 01:28:04 PM »
So game and grow your tones accurately, the french leave them dead and dry....   Pig oo tones..lol.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 01:33:04 PM by Tetrisblock »

Tetrisblock

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2015, 01:49:44 PM »
What up to ghetto super stars who actually owns their home and bought cars?  The Hmong gangsters own cars and have illego firearm with no registration so unsolved mysterys can happened.  You have to be wealthy to be Hmong gangster and workout or take steroids.   A punch is around 900 points when measured, noobies 400 to 500 points okay.  Pill requirement is needed now for my friends lol... Need your brother down there to get bigger, but soon we need to end this garbage hood rat fembots.   Chi chi vang pulling 100k a year now that's every thugs fantasy.   Yes it worked, we are part of the latin mafia who we buy drugs from...lol.  MOD isn't a bad gang only Hmong male members no females of any sort, we still got ethics.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 01:52:40 PM by Tetrisblock »

Tetrisblock

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2015, 02:36:25 PM »
I can't wait to put up videos with me and my chinese girl friend smooching on youtube, just to see the reaction on Hmong womens faces?   Then how she does things and see the difference...  Until then..lol

Tetrisblock

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2015, 03:32:36 PM »
Black magick is fun.  I wish Pie Vang could type here.  Piehahaha is Pie Vang....   That was when he was younger.  His dna immortal and has a 50s demons.  Once he becomes immortal what will happen?  12 Last names and they will again fly.  Their martial arts are from gods and goddesses.  Their radiation attacks good but Pie Vang will live forever.  A real Hmong god fighting at because god's level of power, able to match Ra and kill even african gods.  So he now only dates chinese women.   The future is set.  The ufos are in mexico about 400 of them.  The war rages and Pie Vang stands supreme.   The other males are only 3 and fours, very few 2s and ones in this solarsystem.

Tetrisblock

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2015, 03:38:17 PM »
"My genetic code protected and so I am lucky," says Pie Vang.
"My Hmong women died and I live on with two string chinese goddesses," mentioned by Pie Vang.
"They dirty my Hmong women so I ended them on earth," said Pie Vang.

"In the heavens I fill the homes with my real offsprings," said Pie Vang.

Tetrisblock

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2015, 03:42:57 PM »
So when we practice with the alters filled with joss sticks and names invoked my powers become apparent!
The Hmong kings fight for your mother's short time of freedom, I returned into the heavens, and so you can not say I didn't give you, when I left you them!! Chinese women!!!   

Tetrisblock

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2015, 03:48:52 PM »
Surprise you have upset me and your pig children went no where! 

Advertisements