Advertisement

Author Topic: On Va pie's friend me.  (Read 56871 times)

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
Re: On Va pie's friend me.
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2015, 12:56:38 PM »
Today racing on my cellphone trying to earn my in-game car upgrades.  Just at home staying out of trouble video gaming on my android phone.  I got it rooted so I can push the cpu speeds to max, boosting performance of the phone.  I spent 300 dollars on this phone and the apps but the phone is a cheap duel core phone.  The LG optimus fuel.  Just so I can save money and net10 isn't bad as the service provider.  I need to get real internet for my conputer.  I want to start gaming again on www.turfbattles.org.  Every day I wake up knowing my demons inform me of future events.  I gather more wisdom and become wiser.  The ancestors don't speak in green so I am still good.  Safe in most ways, but if they speak in Hmong green tones I know death and hopelessness.  I talk so much to demons and gods that I now know how some gods are.  I figure my future is full of magick and the unknown becoming known to me.  The more abilities I developed or aquire the stronger and more valuable I become.  I need to study more mandarin for mainland China and Cantonese for Taiwan.   I believe more marriages will occur between Hmong Chinese and Hmong America until we loose the nasty traits from Laos and Thai people.  Them rapers weren't good for our genome structure.  Kings are born and God's like myself return to the heavens in spaceships.  The wrong cell injections will turn kings pale and cause them to fall.  Soon my plans when they take place know Hmong people won't make anymore kings that can become God's because they will lack DNA.  The spinal cord is where God cells are injected to and as long as aliens don't cut it out of me I am capable of becoming a God.  I left them with only mutts so my worth is still infinite.  Have Hmong ethics and moral values Hmong people, me I have adapted to the future because I need to survive. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2015, 01:19:50 PM »
Search on YouTube pie00infinite for my video messeges.  They know I am real.  So how cool is real.  I am pretty down to reality and knows what is real meaning what can really happen that involves magick.  I don't joke.  I think gang videos are cool.  Something out of the norm.  I am pretty friendly most of the time.  Meet me in Wisconsin from e.c. or just visit.  Wisconsin is where I live so my red flag has it printed on it the work of others who know I am raised here in Wisconsin.  I am sure you seen my red Hmong flag only two arrows.  Miracles will happen when I do it.  I did live for a year in St. Paul, mn.  I was also on the streets with my bag of cloths.   Lots I have learned.  You could of catch me then, now I am back in my city again.  My life style is harsh, but the rewards are priceless.  Hmong people are still lucky I am still alive.  Aliens or demons are real watch my videos and become wiser. 

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2015, 02:06:52 AM »
I am afraid most Hmong women don't look Hmong they lack Hmong physical traits.  The nose, cheeks, tones, forehead, and sometimes skin color too.  Those I call mutts or hamungs.  The way to solve this we need to breed with Hmong Chinese types then we get back some traits that are acceptable.  I hate to admit it, but it's those damn laos and goofy Thai people ruined are good looking ones.  Darker mutts you know they got Lao DNA in them and funny looking long legs are Thai mutts.  Both are pretty ugly and bizarre.   I miss them good looking Hmong women, but I still got my Chinese Hmong women which we can wed in southern China.  We provide them with a home in America and they get legal papers to live here.  I can't wait to see more marriages.  It saddens a father to see his offspring looking like his enemies that are dead.  I kill them.  I just can't settle for anymore mutts.  I need good looking eyes and forehead.  The nose returns and face or cheeks.  That's why I can't marry regular Hamungs.  I need a real Chinese Hmong type to wipe away the sadness in my heart as a father I haven't completely failed yet.  When I look at him he is perfection no longer sealed by mutt tones.  Jenny Vang good a example or Kayla Hang another good Hmong females that are not mutt tones and pitch perfect.  Luna Vang you naughty girl who got banged by white guys I can smell it in your intestines.   Don't worry I soon taint my voice too with miss Chinese Hmong female type.   We order them from China too not just from Laos that because we love them so.  All my hard work will go on YouTube when I get her...mauhahah a.   Piss off all them ugly hamung type girls lol.  I don't want to see my kids with an ugly face that isn't Hmong and has darker skin like Lao.  The tone too matters or voice.  Mike Vang, Lm Vang, and we the last vangs with real Hmong male tones.  Tonation matters too kids.  Metalic pitch is a must your ch, ze, sh, and tsi letters.  I miss the good so few now we progress.  When you can tell I'm taken by my tainted tones cry an ocean I still won't care...  She sorta Hmong too...lol. I am so lucky.  Oh have you seen Sao her she has been living in Taiwan for years now and check out her YouTube videos as proof.  I hope I hurt you good lol.  Now be more of a good Hmong girl you have competition.  Bye for now.

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2015, 10:31:41 AM »
Dodging flying saucers that don't listen to me and ain't helping me.  I have seen two saucers that follows me through out Wisconsin and they beam down red lights.  The red lights seal nervous system.  Stupid controllers slowing me down messing up the thought process and slowing my judgement down.  At least in Wisconsin they summit when they see me with guns.  Watch out for diamond shape yellow UFO that isn't safe for humans or their DNA.  That monster's family retina scan my eyeballs.  The left eye then right eye but could not turn off my magick cells.  So when I get to Mexico the Arabic demons should aid me and my powers should increase.  Those Damn British UFOs aren't safe for any humans even me they tampered with.   Soon I visit Mexico and acquire demon cells for magick.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 12:52:22 PM by shadowball »

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2015, 12:51:02 PM »
I have been told that demons are roaming wildly in Mexico and south America, that's great for me.  I know the Chinese tiger Dragon is real as well and out protecting all of China.  Soon my seeds go into that country and can't be touch by UFOs.  If you want to see the video of the Dragon on YouTube go search beyond science channel.  That should teach you her worth.  I am right on schedule.  The money I save from my internet businesses and gang activities should make thousands.  Soon I leave for China and find a good Hmong Chinese family to stay with in southern China.  Mee yaj is doing fantastic and soon more.  My power of influence in Hmong men are great and working.

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2015, 01:00:02 PM »
I can't wait to fly with dragons and demons, not imagination real.  My tiger God DNA is still working and can fit peacock God cells.  Faster than light level 28 and ready for battles with kings that dare.  The cells from the tiger Dragon from China works too and then we ready for war.  The cells fit and then my Hmong kings become God's with complete God DNA.  It takes less than 10 seconds to burn humans any population gone on any continent.   That's my wheel or air magick.  Soon when completed nuit can kiss her fantasy controllers good bye.  My gods DNA has built in filters and up to standards. 

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2015, 01:30:10 PM »
Have you seen the black horse demon video on YouTube in Mecca Saudi Arabia?  My words about the future is coming true check the date than and now.  You remember I said their will be more events like it to come.  My video where I wore my red t-shirt and remember me when you see more.  My people I advance in magick and power while they study human science.  We were made to win and returned home.  We don't lose our real language or alphabet.   We Va Hmongs' don't get our DNA decrypted by star gods.  Their geniuses couldn't even make a cell that can operate magick.  I can't wait to see the new half Chinese and Hmong kids.  The UFOs are not all nice or friendly the families against you do tamper and cripple cells, worst case DNA.  The flying black horse demon in Saudi Arabia, a demon hinted me they know it and the horse can help me.   My Bagdad demon still there and Iranian one too.  My powers are in Arabic alphabet and do have Iranian demons too.   Hebrew is the last resort incase they go at my skin or things go wrong.  My cellular DNA is ancient and immune to hacking by star gods, so those families that tamper with me doesn't worry me as much.  My tiger DNA made from Cambodia tiger gods who match the dragon's magick, but the group of Asian gods who did that are known as Hmong gods.  Chinese people are really just 600 years old to 800 oldest.  My God's cellular abilities surpass even Cambodia gods that's why I can talk to Hmong gods (our magick is beyond cambodian gods) because the properties are higher grade and standards. 

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2015, 01:19:47 PM »
Check out the current messeges...

https://youtu.be/iR6NSClGHLo

So listen and prepare for it....

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2015, 06:02:09 PM »
Looking at my old LG volt phone and racing myself for in game cash.  Bored just gaming away. 

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2015, 11:17:41 AM »
Smoking everyday and planning my life style. 

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2015, 12:48:19 PM »
Yesterday night I got attack by that retro occult group again, the stupid stick tricks and molecules are ripping up my nerves again.   It's a good thing I coated my nerves in a formula I stoled so my nerves is resistant to the rips from their cheesy attack substance magick spell.  My nerves don't rip as bad from their metalic whistles too.  Stupid Karen and Vietnamese people always leeking substance magick to white people in occult groups.  Wait til I shoot you up, this time my nervous system is picked, and so your strip spells do nothing to me.  My cells work, only radiation can kill my magick cells, and I know they ain't king stats like I.  The stupid retro attack spell doesn't stop my demonic/king's magick from functioning.

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2015, 12:11:07 PM »
I drink soda everyday and it beats being in jail with no sweets.  So sick of these weird air seals on me, but it's better than aliens who tamper with cells.  Crowly was right on hating some gods by the way some they are dangerous too.  I am lucky I have good family in the heavens and powerful enough one too so no others dare kill me.  I know the future isn't a happy one for everyone so I hinted my Hmong people the truths.  We don't have black or african Hmong people them I call mutts.  We Hmong have double eye lid genes and I know those that are really Hmong from mutts.  Chinese people do have immortals, but I have only seen them in kungfu movies hinting that they are real.  Their martial arts the biggest hints. 

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2015, 10:36:50 AM »
Hmong people learn Chinese mandarin language and then get ready for tonation.  Hmong men who are breeder types get ready for Hmong Chinese girls.  I am gonna hurt that hamung mutt girls'  feelings and set her straight.  The last names with magick will move to Taiwan or mainland China.  The states is for breeding lots of Hmong kings, but time to move the next generation of Hmong kings to mother China.  In the future lots of fights between you know who if you watched my internet videos.  Enemies everywhere, watch out for controllers, and thelema sex magickians.  Protect yourself stay away from white and black people as much as possible.  Their voice (the thelema sex magickians) alone causes possession.  Protect your wife and sisters.  Keep a gun near by and shoot to kill.  When you see things funny, or women repeating tones, or words bring them to a safe area, and wait for them to come back to their normal state.  Do not allow them to wonder off with men who know that form of magick.  Killing the thelema sex magickians does break their spells of possession on the victim/s.  Smash the head and when they become brain damage the magick goes out.  By the way it's real talk.  Bullets are most affective method in protecting yourself and love ones from thelema sex magickians.  The gang generation of Hmong men are the real heroes and think goodness for the Hmong sifus who set that up back in St Paul/Cali.   The youths have a fighting chance and future.

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2015, 03:52:42 PM »
What troubles my heart today? hmmm....  I need a chilax a bit.

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2015, 01:34:57 AM »
You know stop your lights or I will kill you.  I know your pathetic in real world gun fights and their is no use running when I aim it hits.  Do not delete my post.

Advertisements