Advertisement

Author Topic: On Va pie's friend me.  (Read 57739 times)

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
Re: On Va pie's friend me.
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2015, 11:41:04 AM »
My nerves stripped again by that saucer, but this one hasn't killed me yet, and I know it isn't save for humans.  I have tiger DNA cells and so my magick keeps on working.  The white biatch inside that family isn't good to me, but she hasn't killed me yet.  They from a family in the heavens that isn't safe for the humans on earth.  My real family from the heavens is still there so that is why they don't kill me others would be dead.  The saucer is in Eau Claire, Wisconsin so if you think you are so smart come test your skin with saucers.  I still pass and able.  Test saucers like I and then brag fools!!!!

« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 11:43:26 AM by shadowball »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2015, 12:43:07 PM »
If you enter my city watch out for my little magickians white girl she screams and you could end up possess!!!  I am lucky here in Eau Claire Wisconsin and it's MOD gang city so I safe.  She has potential and look she takes weird air molecules out of me.  They know how to combat thelema sex magick that occult group in Eau Claire Wisconsin.  They know I am Va so they sorta protect me.  I don't fall!!!  If you think you can screw your way into the white occult groups' families here in Eau Claire Wisconsin come try!!!!  Send your best so I can turn off your boot leg slap on cell made from symbol rituals!!!!  I mean that saucer and by the way if they come down magickians are attack in the open.  I myself got possess by a white young couple, but they let me go, and so kid think I am retarded?  I didn't get rape, but I know they paused me for a few seconds them white couple right there on water street.  Good thing I have ancient cells so I don't fall!!!  So people you know when your head shakes and you repeat nonsense your under thelema sex magick aka possess.  They making these new white girls just to seduce Hmong men, but they young and they know not so clean or pure magick, right here in Eau Claire Wisconsin.  They beat that occult group from Texas and so Hmong guys careful eighteen years from now.  They beat the blonds from Minnesota too and those weird French people.  I hope her family can beat the ones from California because they go brutal too.  I saw a white chick well mannered and her throat was huge like it had a bottled shoved in to enlarged her throat area.  The kind of weird occult group training these white girls are going through behind close doors...lol we can all imagin...  Real by the way.  They have little ones skilled in polish and Norwegian tones.  German is here too, and they have devices for air molecules.  If you master the Norwegian and polish stack tones that I developed for Hmong people you are skilled.  I remixed it to hit German tones and esophagus too.  That occult group left Hmong people with electronica music that is made just for Hmong people and her name was mention on the track or her voice as a hint.  I still have that CD too, but the Dj is unknown, we just know it uses German devices, we beat Chinese and all other Asians!!!  So Luna Vang you suck compared to what the nicer white occult people in Eau Claire Wisconsin has done for the Hmong youths.  The youths are smarter, have a better vocal range, and tonation.  We even beat black people from California,  but I wait for higher magick before I show that off.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 12:50:32 PM by shadowball »

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2015, 01:59:54 PM »
I move at zero to two thousand miles per hour when I am up and so be kind to me!!!  I do it instantly so the secret chiefs do not mess with me!!!

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2015, 02:24:28 PM »
Hmong woman who is a sex slave to African occult members do not tamper with my eye balls!!!  I know about your blue, yellow, and red lights!!!

« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 11:24:54 AM by ProudLao »

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2015, 12:11:31 AM »
Gaming on Turfbattles again.  My blader character finally level 260 and has decent gear equipted.  I can't wait til my pet reaches level 75 at least to be able to kill the top fist characters ingame.   I have T4 psa 8/8 T4 mdef bands, T4 psa 8/8 T4 pa necklace, T4 Tri Sword Lv.9, and almost a full level 8 Tri set of armor.  I got 6,600 attack points good enough for now.  Soon when my pet levels up I should get 7,300 attack points good enough to kill most characters ingame.   You want to impress me come play at www.Turfbattles.org and then I will kill you ingame.   Only rich, or wealthy people play this game, and a lot of skilled players play too.  So you think you have the guts to try me come and see me ingame.   We can fight to see who has what it takes to kill others in the game, are you good enough?  My blader character is deadly and has killed level 300 archers.  I can't wait to verse a Hmong player that is able to kill others from different nationalities and amaze me.  I have already amazed a lot of people in Poland, German, and people from the middle east.  I played with grown evil disgusting man who are intelligent enough, but not able to strike enough fear in the game to actually shock me.  When you verse good players you know inside of your mind/psyche that it would be impossible for you to even accomplish, or achieve what they can do so you learn to admire them.  If you think I am regular try attacking my blader ingame name DemonizePie.  I am respected, feared, and admired by many players in the game.  Come test your skills, pocket, and prove your worth.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 01:48:17 AM by shadowball »

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2015, 12:15:12 AM »
In the game of Turfbattles people get sick from being pked too much by others.  So if I kill you thirty times your screen fills up with red color shades of fear and it stays in your head...

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2015, 01:52:39 AM »
I dare you woman who believes she knows how to brainwash me come fight me in Turfbattles and see if your elementary tactics have any affect on I.

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2015, 02:31:38 PM »
I am waiting for that game to get an update so I can keep my well made blader character.  The programmer is taking too long on his updates that aren't even good enough for my enjoyment of the game.  Many others feel the same that the programmer isn't doing a very good job of updating the game on a regular basis.  I just keep playing the game because I know it will be great and better than ca version of Turfbattles. 

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2015, 11:11:11 AM »
Get yourself a computer and come game with me on Turfbattles.or g.  Their is a lot of Chinese gamers online from mainland China and Taiwan.  I met a lot of hot Chinese girls in this PvP fantasy mmorpg game.  Test your Chinese on real Chinese people also test your wisdom on real Caucasian people from German, Poland, and the middle east.  Adults are amazed at younger people who can beat them in PvP because your older your suppose to have more attack point and defense.  The youth isn't suppose to beat you, but if they do you know they are incredible.

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2015, 11:20:42 AM »
If you have a computer download the game client and use 3D analyzer to emulate a video graphics card.  Patch the game folder up and click on bin folder then launch the game.  Now start a real adult fantasy mmorpg game that teaches you how real people behave in groups, or learn how to congregate.  Your survival skills can improve when you learn how to congregate and live among many different nationalities you then learn to adapt.  If you don't understand the planet is ending and you must acquire skills to survive.  All the hints I have hinted my people so that your survival rate improves....  bye for now.

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2015, 09:32:47 PM »
If you want to play Turfbattles don't use regular hard drives because you'll get hack and so use ssd drives.  Also use Kaspersky total security to protect your computer and then play!  A Chinese woman's mind worth it finally when she believes your the ultimate.  The game has psychedelic affects on the mind, and more potent if they are just regular mortals.  If you want to hurt I come play with I in Turfbattles.  I am a good pker.  I broke your ghost seals with ancient magick period!  I am no longer constricted and left mildly confuse.  I am Va Hmong piyisin.   I got 50s magick fools!

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2015, 09:38:40 PM »
Watch my fights on channel vangbladegamer vang. YouTube search and find my fights with other grown adults.  That's a start to how life is in 8,000 a lot of blacks and Mexicans in America.  Lots of violence and drama!!!!  I made my kids with a Chinese woman....  Move to Taiwan or mainland China to begin again.  You want your kids to look yellow so do so my Hmong people.

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2015, 09:45:37 PM »
Real men are moving back to their native roots or people.  All them fools think their heart's can handle the evil those monsters will cause they are not prepare for it!  Damn those blacks!!!  Your Hmong innocent minds can't even imagine the horror and terror that is to come my Hmong people!!.

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2015, 09:53:13 PM »
I was in poetofdeath tribe and now I am in DavidLomen tribe.

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2015, 09:56:13 PM »
If you think my post are jokes you are very wrong period....  I type facts that will cause droplets of tears from people who know or believe.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 11:02:27 AM by shadowball »

Advertisements