Advertisement

Author Topic: Have You seen Her?  (Read 8429 times)

fOrEvEr_sUn_76

Have You seen Her?
« on: May 08, 2015, 03:46:58 PM »
Police in Siloam Springs is searching for a missing teen (probably Hmong) which was reported by her parents. As of now there are no evidence of fowl play or anything suspicious. Lexi Lor was last seen wearing a blue dress and carrying a red purse. Lexi Lor has medium length black hair and dark brown eyes. Anyone with information pertaining to Lexi Lor’s whereabouts should call this number: (479)524-4118.

http://www.4029tv.com/news/police-search-for-missing-siloam-springs-teen/32865024?utm_source=Social&utm_medium=FBPAGE&utm_campaign=40/29%20News%20--%20Fort%20Smith%20&%20Fayetteville,%20Arkansas&Content%20Type=Story&linkId=14042421

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

FetishDream

Re: Have You seen Her?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 04:16:10 PM »

Pretty and at that tender age, I say to go look for her bf or the bf that her parents have yet to find out.  White and pale skin, her parents be locking this pretty thing away.  In that case, it's a kidnapping case and hold for force marriages.  Please don't go that route. 

Hope they find her safe.  NO parents should go through this ordeal here.  Missing case children is no joke. 

Like this post: +1

FetishDream

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 04:18:27 PM »

FetishDream

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 04:20:50 PM »
edit:  Looks like a trouble teen run away. 

She went missing in april and found in Texas then she is missing again?   :idiot2:

Verify the dates of them news links to go coo coo like me too  :2funny:

Like this post: +1

Buttercup

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2015, 10:15:08 PM »
She's from Arkansas but they found her in Texas?  I wonder how she got there?  And to whom she's with.

Kids these days are easily lured through the internet and social media to predators.

Buttercup

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2015, 10:17:46 PM »
edit:  Looks like a trouble teen run away. 

She went missing in april and found in Texas then she is missing again?   :idiot2:

Verify the dates of them news links to go coo coo like me too  :2funny:
LOL.  Looks like she just went missing yesterday but was found last month April... HAha

Someone is behind on their reporting.

fOrEvEr_sUn_76

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2015, 12:07:11 AM »
Well that's fast.  I've seen her.

she's been found

http://www.nwahomepage.com/fulltext-news/d/story/update-16-year-old-lexi-lor-has-been-found/24310/0j56_JzzhkWNzJ_H58DnKQ

That was last month, she went missing again (for some reason). :idiot2: The last time she was missing, she was wearing a gray sweater with the word "PINK" on the front, a skirt and white Converse shoes. This time that she's missing she's wearing a blue dress and carrying a red purse.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 12:15:38 AM by fOrEvEr_sUn_76 »

Lyn Song

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2015, 12:14:38 AM »
Lyn had a feeling that Lexi doesn't want to stay home perhaps. :(

Buttercup

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2015, 12:22:04 AM »
That was last month, she went missing again (for some reason). :idiot2: The last time she was missing, she was wearing a gray sweater with the word "PINK" on the front, a skirt and white Converse shoes. This time that she's missing she's wearing a blue dress and carrying a red purse.
You're saying that she's a serial runaway?  I wonder why she's running away so much?

My mom was right, girls at that age were more likely to runaway than guys.  I even ran away once when I was at that age though I came back home before midnight because I had no place to sleep.  She went as far as to Texas so it seems someone is taking her there or she is with a boyfriend.  I'm thinking it's a guy who's luring her out of her home.  Usually the only reason why a girl would want to runaway that far is to be with a guy.

fOrEvEr_sUn_76

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2015, 12:31:17 AM »
You're saying that she's a serial runaway?  I wonder why she's running away so much?

My mom was right, girls at that age were more likely to runaway than guys.  I even ran away once when I was at that age though I came back home before midnight because I had no place to sleep.  She went as far as to Texas so it seems someone is taking her there or she is with a boyfriend.  I'm thinking it's a guy who's luring her out of her home.  Usually the only reason why a girl would want to runaway that far is to be with a guy.

Probably, I'm guessing she ran away with a boyfriend perhaps. Must be bored with life at home or getting tired of the parents or family maybe. Nothing too surprising, my sister use to ran away from home too at around that age but at least she's not stupid enough to leave the state. This girl; however, seem like she wanted to go as far away from mommy and daddy as she could which is a bad thing considering she's still a minor. There are no investigation as to why she is leaving or if the parents are abusive or just too stupid to get kidnapped again.

Buttercup

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2015, 01:02:45 AM »
Probably, I'm guessing she ran away with a boyfriend perhaps. Must be bored with life at home or getting tired of the parents or family maybe. Nothing too surprising, my sister use to ran away from home too at around that age but at least she's not stupid enough to leave the state. This girl; however, seem like she wanted to go as far away from mommy and daddy as she could which is a bad thing considering she's still a minor. There are no investigation as to why she is leaving or if the parents are abusive or just too stupid to get kidnapped again.
I've had a few friends who ran away before and told me it was fun.  I was dumb enough to try it, this was way back in my teen years.  My other friend ended up having a black baby somewhere up in the foothills of North Carolina.  Her parents were furious but she could care less.  She was happy to be away and was taken care of by her boyfriend.  To this date she never married him, only had a baby and that was the end of it.  She's now back home with her parents and no Hmong guy wants to date or even marry her.

fOrEvEr_sUn_76

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2015, 01:35:00 AM »
I've had a few friends who ran away before and told me it was fun.  I was dumb enough to try it, this was way back in my teen years.  My other friend ended up having a black baby somewhere up in the foothills of North Carolina.  Her parents were furious but she could care less.  She was happy to be away and was taken care of by her boyfriend.  To this date she never married him, only had a baby and that was the end of it.  She's now back home with her parents and no Hmong guy wants to date or even marry her.

Suck to be her but then again, a black baby that could potentially speak Hmong. Boy would that be cool just like this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDgvjhhIOLc

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2015, 11:45:00 AM »
Some girls these days don't have any shame and they don't have class. I've seen many girls who come from loving homes and supportive parents but still choose to be a "poj laib" rau ub tau no. They act like their bf is the only d.ick on earth. I know two who packed their bags and went to live with their bf (or should I say the bf's parents' house). Both set of parents were too pissed off to even ask the bf's side to "tuaj hais tshoob".

If things don't work out for them 10 years from now, no doubt they will be like all the other Hmong women who claim the culture made them do it and that Hmong men are all abusive. I mean c'mon, we all know many of those Hmong wives who claim abuse eloped with their husband's at 15 because they wanted to escape having to do house chores.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 11:47:27 AM by Believe_N_Me »

ncokoj08

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2015, 10:50:12 AM »
what a trouble teen, frustrating her parents to the max...what a waste rice.

LION HEART

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2015, 02:39:55 PM »
Fowl play?  Where's all the chickens at?

Advertisements