Advertisement

Author Topic: Season ending episode of the Flash, spoiler  (Read 2554 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Season ending episode of the Flash, spoiler
« on: May 26, 2015, 06:35:08 PM »
anyways...

I was just thinking right now..

So the opposite flash was killed when the detective killed himself.

So really, Barry's Mother should be alive as well as the real Dr. Wells.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
Re: Season ending episode of the Flash, spoiler
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 06:46:27 PM »
thats the big question but at the same time too eddie was suck into the wormhole, there still a chance he still alive

N`Chync

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 03:20:35 PM »
Was thinking everything should back to before Reverse Flash came to the past. So Dr. Harrison Wells and Barry's mom should be alive. Unless this reality isn't the real reality. In the Flashpoint Paradox story Flash tried to go back in time to save his mom but ended up changing everything and losing his powers. Soo many possibilities can't wait til next season.

N`Chync

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 04:31:01 PM »

The last epi brought tears to my eyes. So sad. At least he got to see and talk to his mom for the last time. I really hope that everything will go back to the way it was before he became flash. Excited and can't wait to see the next segment.

Yea it was sad. I think what happened to Harrison Wells was sad too. And the actor who played him is still on the show so I think he'll be back. As for Barry's mom, she wont be back. In the comics she's dead.

N`Chync

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2015, 08:38:45 PM »
Future Barry knew it wasn't suppose to be

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2015, 03:53:31 AM »
no one mention it so i'll mention it did anyone see Jay Garricks helmet...  :o

N`Chync

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2015, 02:35:01 PM »
Yea had me wondering if Jay Garrick and other flashes are running in the speedforceq

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2015, 05:21:04 PM »
Yea had me wondering if Jay Garrick and other flashes are running in the speedforceq
o man it really cool if they have jay garrick play as barry dad in a alternative timeline since he was the original flash in the 90's

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2015, 01:04:59 AM »
I thought I posted in here with my iphone, guess not.

Anyways, I was thinking that actually the time line won't change up till now, it will just continue as is. 

Whatever bad stuff the reverse flash did, well it will still had happen.

Yes I did see the old flash helmet.  I'm sure he'll play a part in next season.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

N`Chync

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2015, 06:17:40 PM »
I think Harrison Wells will be alive in next season

Redemption

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2015, 10:16:30 AM »
When the series started, I thought it was a bit corny and avoided it for a few episodes. But towards the second half of the season, I was pretty tuned in as it got pretty good. Let's just say "Arrow" became the red-headed step child that The Flash was supposed to be. The Finale of The Flash was pretty bad ass.

I think that the black hole Barry is trying to close will probably spew out some famous/infamous villains and heroes into the current Universe. For instance, like Caitlin Snow, I don't think she'll ever turn evil because she's too liked in the show, but I do think Killer Frost will some how find her way to the current Universe. I also think we'll see a few different Flashes along with Barry.

Anyways, the show's writers and producers can do just about anything and still satisfy everyone by using the multiverse argument. I think the comic junkie in all of us, just wants to see all our favorite characters come alive from print to the screen. I think DC is pretty smart for slowly building us up for future Justice League movies.

Advertisements