Advertisement

Author Topic: GSR vs Subaru Wagon  (Read 1047 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
GSR vs Subaru Wagon
« on: May 29, 2015, 12:33:45 AM »
Wow those things are pretty fast.

But maybe it looked fast becuase I wasn't even racing it.

Anyways, I was at a stop light, I was in the left lane, the turning lane.  I wasn't sure if it's a no turn on read or not so I let the car roll backwards as I had edged up too far when I stopped confused weather it was no turn on red or not.

Anyways so the car rolls back and back and back...

This subaru, I didn't even notice it at the time pulls up.  I guess he saw my car rolling back and figured I wanted to race him or something and was trying to line my car up. 

So anyways, the light turns green and he zips off.  Why?  Why?  I'm in the turning lane, there's no lane ahead of me past the intersection to even race if I even wanted too.  And! He didn't even let me know he was going to race me.  Didn't rev his car or anything, just a sneak attack. 

Folks up here don't know how to race.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: GSR vs Subaru Wagon
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 02:16:42 PM »

Depends on the "wagon" and the person's perception of "fast"...co-worker had one and she's doesn't think it's fast:

Envy2

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 03:08:05 PM »

But maybe it looked fast becuase I wasn't even racing it.

Anyways, I was at a stop light, I was in the left lane, the turning lane.  I wasn't sure if it's a no turn on read or not so I let the car roll backwards as I had edged up too far when I stopped confused weather it was no turn on red or not.

Anyways so the car rolls back and back and back...

This subaru, I didn't even notice it at the time pulls up.  I guess he saw my car rolling back and figured I wanted to race him or something and was trying to line my car up. 

So anyways, the light turns green and he zips off.  Why?  Why?  I'm in the turning lane, there's no lane ahead of me past the intersection to even race if I even wanted too.  And! He didn't even let me know he was going to race me.  Didn't rev his car or anything, just a sneak attack. 

Folks up here don't know how to race.

Even if a grandma was driving it you will still lose to the wagon.

yuknowthat

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 08:22:04 PM »
Its still faster then a gsr..

Advertisements