Advertisement

Author Topic: The Unexpected Journey  (Read 85882 times)

Dark Angel

Re: The Unexpected Journey
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2015, 07:38:00 AM »
Today, I shed tears for you, for us. There's a knife digging so deep into my soul. Into my heart. It's not like me to cry for something that I never had. It's not like for me to cry like a child but I lost something/someone today. I lost my friend. I lost someone whom I can talk to. Someone whom I can expressed my deepest emotions and thoughts to. You did saved me only to break me into pieces. Your walls, I will never be able to penetrate through. It was never meant for me to break down your walls.

You've been chasing my words but I've been chasing yours as well. Always searching for your face in the crowd. If only I had came early into this world. I would not have to shed these tears for us today. I would have been by your side and I would have followed you to the end of the earth.

My journey ends here. I will always love you in my mind. Thank you for the beautiful memories.

Always,

Dark Angel

Like this post: +2

Adverstisement

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2015, 07:41:32 AM »
 :'( so sad :'(

Like this post: +1

Dark Angel

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2015, 10:00:34 AM »
Like a fallen angel without wings
Born without a voice to sing
Loneliness lives deep
Still hurting even in my sleep
Tears swimmed in my eyes
Hurt by your words of good-bye

Dark Angel

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2015, 10:34:22 PM »
Excited and looking foward to this weekend. I know that I won't be doing much but it's always good to not have to wake up and work. For the past week, I've been starting early. Like today, I started at 6am. By 2:30, I was done already. I had the rest of the day to ph. Bad! bad! I miss my mom alot. I'm going to go and visit her this weekend and play with all my nieces and nephews.

Oh, and I forgot, I've perfected my kimchi. So cruchy and good!

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2015, 07:25:20 AM »
Excited and looking foward to this weekend. I know that I won't be doing much but it's always good to not have to wake up and work. For the past week, I've been starting early. Like today, I started at 6am. By 2:30, I was done already. I had the rest of the day to ph. Bad! bad! I miss my mom alot. I'm going to go and visit her this weekend and play with all my nieces and nephews.

Oh, and I forgot, I've perfected my kimchi. So cruchy and good!

Wha? You know how to make kimchi? Must share your recipe!!! Kimchi is one of my favorite fermented :)

Like this post: 0

Dark Angel

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2015, 07:26:40 AM »
Wha? You know how to make kimchi? Must share your recipe!!! Kimchi is one of my favorite fermented :)

Very easy. Mine turns out really good. Hot, cruncy, and just the right flavor. When I have time I'll write it down.

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2015, 07:39:47 AM »
Very easy. Mine turns out really good. Hot, cruncy, and just the right flavor. When I have time I'll write it down.

Oh please do, I would love to make it :smitten:

Dark Angel

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2015, 07:42:14 AM »
Oh please do, I would love to make it :smitten:

Try this recipe. I've tried other ones and they did not turn out that great. I used this one. Very easy. The other ones called for rice flour but this one doesn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5NXchQKy-s

Dark Angel

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2015, 12:38:06 PM »
Missing you has always been on my mind... even in sleep.

Dark Angel

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2015, 08:40:11 PM »
Boy, what a night. So exhausted... doing things I can't speak of. lol Also I proved to myself that I can't hang anymore... weaksauce. TOTALLY! LOL Hopefully, this weekend, I don't have to prove myself again.

Dark Angel

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2015, 11:25:27 AM »
I woke up late today. I didn't even hear my alarm clock. By the time I woke up, it was already 8:30. Stayed up pretty late last night... tossing and turning. I need to stop thinking or making small things into bigger than what it is. Feeling tired but by I'm okay.

Dark Angel

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2015, 09:11:34 PM »
Tomorrow is the big day.

Counting down 3 more days. I really need this weekend to have fun. Forget about everything. Heading out at 7-8. We figured, it probably will take an hour for dinner. By the time we are done, the bars/clubs will be open.

So glad I have this friday off. Really needed.

Dark Angel

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2015, 08:04:53 AM »
Happy Birthday to me!  :-\

Dark Angel

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2015, 08:42:54 AM »
Time is flying by so quick. If only time can stand still for a moment for us to treasure life. Yet, it's at a lightening speed. What I'd give to be 25 years again. This is the age, I learned how to be indepedent for the first time. It was this age, I learned about the hardship of life. It was this age, I finally became a real woman.

I think this song is fitting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4uD6o9XxLs

« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 02:10:24 PM by Dark Angel »

Like this post: +2

Sweethoney

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2015, 08:45:26 AM »
Happy Birthday to me!  :-\
Happy bd sis!

Advertisements