Advertisement

Author Topic: The Unexpected Journey  (Read 85900 times)

Dark Angel

Re: The Unexpected Journey
« Reply #675 on: January 22, 2016, 10:35:46 AM »
I've never own any expensive purse except one. So for 2016, I'm going to treat myself to one. I'm thinking it's either going to be a Coach or Michael Kors. Seems like that's what people are sporting these days but damn! They are expensive though!  :P :-X

These are the designs that I like: The Michael Kors is $285.00 and the coach one is $395.00.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #676 on: January 25, 2016, 01:54:06 AM »
The higher end of the hand bag industry.  You'll be a fine lady with one of those.  You know, what they say about women with nice exp. handbags?? Don't ask me for the answers.  I just want you to find the answer for me and keep this post going.  :D :D :D :D :D :D

okay...okay.. I know you're not interested in knowing my hand bag preferences, but the COACH looks better and make you look even more gorgeous than before.,...just kidding, you're always on the higher end of model material.  ;D ;D ;D ;D O0

Dark Angel

« Reply #677 on: January 25, 2016, 08:48:27 AM »
The higher end of the hand bag industry.  You'll be a fine lady with one of those.  You know, what they say about women with nice exp. handbags?? Don't ask me for the answers.  I just want you to find the answer for me and keep this post going.  :D :D :D :D :D :D

okay...okay.. I know you're not interested in knowing my hand bag preferences, but the COACH looks better and make you look even more gorgeous than before.,...just kidding, you're always on the higher end of model material.  ;D ;D ;D ;D O0

Hi stranger. Glad you stopped by. So, I should get a Coach handbag huh? I'm liking the black one.  O0 :P

Dark Angel

« Reply #678 on: January 25, 2016, 08:52:07 AM »
My first ice fishing experience was great even though we did not catch any fish. It was super cold but not inside the ice tent. In there we have heater. When we are bored, we snack. LOL (Best part about it). Looking foward to this upcoming ice fishing trip. We will go even further up north to the Canada border and stayed there for 3 days. Do nothing but ice fish only. :D :D So much to do before the trip. I found out that my gloves are not withstanding the cold so I will need to get a different gloves and maybe a pair of nice boot. :P :-\

Dark Angel

« Reply #679 on: January 26, 2016, 08:16:47 AM »
2016 has gone a little better than expected. Trying to get my life back on track. Doing more things. Travel a bit more. Just trying to enjoy life to the fullest. So far, it has been really good. I don't know what the future hold but for now I'm contempt with what I have. The people in my life.  :) I've been blessed to have a very supportive family and friends by my side. To help me through this stormy weather. I know that no matter how dark the clouds are, I know that the sun is just behind it. Thank you for all your support and love.

Dark Angel

« Reply #680 on: January 28, 2016, 09:19:18 AM »
Finally bought me a hot pink ice fishing pole at Joe's Sporting good.  ;D Guess, I'll be doing alot of ice fishing this season. Leaving early tomorrow morning up north. Woohoo! I can't wait. Feeling super excited. I don't know if I'm excited about the fishing part or the eating part. :2funny:

Dark Angel

« Reply #681 on: February 02, 2016, 12:59:21 PM »
Ice fishing trip up north was awesome!!! Caught a few fishes. Had a great time at the cabin. Watching tv, eating, and drinking. Great time getting lost and getting stuck in snow.  ;D Overall, I would love to go again... too bad it ended too soon. :(

Dark Angel

« Reply #682 on: February 04, 2016, 03:29:32 PM »
I'm waiting for something or someone, I'm not sure. I guess I'll just have to keep on waiting...  :-\

Dark Angel

« Reply #683 on: February 08, 2016, 04:42:12 PM »
Through all my struggles and the dark days, I came to love. I was loved by someone in which I never thought I would be. I thought in this lifetime I would never get to experience real love but I did. Whether it was only for a short moment or just a passing flame, I was fortunate enough to make claim that I have been loved. Where my journey takes me from here, I will leave it up to God. Whatever God has in stored for me or which ever way he wants me to go, I will follow no one but GOD himself to the end.

Good-bye... Thank you for being a part of my journey.

Advertisements