Advertisement

Author Topic: DC vs. Marvel  (Read 31889 times)

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
Re: DC vs. Marvel
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2015, 11:55:53 PM »
I want to see battle for the cowl..   :/

Make it happen DC.

If they do decide to make it, it will have to be a long wait. They would have to make the  Robin movie first. Then slowly introduce the bat family in a couple of movies.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bulbasaur

« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2015, 01:07:08 AM »
Battle for the Cowl is a good and fairly recent story.  But like someone else said, unless they are doing this just for the comic fans, then it is going to be a long wait because they have to introduce a lot of characters. 

Of course, they could always do a re-imagined version of the story; that might be a bit more movie friendly. 

bulbasaur

« Reply #77 on: December 31, 2015, 06:25:15 PM »
They are all hard to take down because they are all go up against each other.  And depending on what you consider canon, some of their powers are ridiculous.  A normal person would probably have no chance of taking them down (unless he's Lex).  I believe that most superheroes have the chance of taking out another.  For example, any magic user can take out Supes, but Supes can destroy planets.  Batman can think his way to a victory, but anyone can just break him. 

I hope they do a good MM in the movies, but he might get neglected.  Casual fans seem to not like him. 

I rewatched Doom last night.

And I gotta ask.

If a JLA did go rogue (not mind control).  Who would be the most difficult to stop and who would be the easiest?
- let's set aside the continengency plans.

The only prominent JLA I know (not much) are
Supes, Bats, Flash, Wonderwoman, Martian, Aquaman,  - and if you include Shazam.

I read some commenters say that in later issues, Superman doesn't go down with kryptonite, it just makes him weaker.

easiest - maybe batman unless the writer turns him into a god with the "Because I'm Batman" trope.  It's possible he could have his batcave be filled with booby traps and whatnot.  But still very possible.

Flash. I guess, if he does steal everyone's speed. maybe he'll be difficult? 
Aquaman (Which one of them can even do anything in the water?), not too sure just how strong he is on land i just know he's not limited to the sea like the jokes claim.

difficult -
Martian Manhunter. - I'm not too sure about the extent of his powers either.
Wonderwoman
superman depending on how kryptonite effects him.

not sure -
Green Lantern is the one I really don't know since his power comes from will and I've read that he's gone toe to toe with kryptonians before.   Also read he's created kryptonite from his ring, and even been able to use his ring for lethal/fatal attacks in the sinestro corps war.

chidorix0x

« Reply #78 on: December 31, 2015, 08:13:23 PM »
...  kekeke  ...    :2funny:

Gleep will take them all down,  individually, or all at once  ...  KEKEKE  ...

bulbasaur

« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2016, 09:49:11 PM »
I haven't been watching Supergirl.  Maybe I will do a marathon during this break. 

bulbasaur

« Reply #80 on: January 05, 2016, 06:41:20 PM »
Supergirl has had an awful history.  They are trying to clean it up now.  The only other character with a worse history might be Hawkman.  Some people dislike the New 52, but at least it cleans up these kinds of canon issues. 

« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 08:09:23 AM by bulbasaur »

chidorix0x

« Reply #81 on: January 06, 2016, 08:06:21 AM »
...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:

Nutt-turdZzz gonna-nERds lie-erings.  Duh-only reason y we leSSbos r even watching this lame show is buTT-cause of duh-aZZ-mazing yoga-isque wardrobe Kara sports  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

MMMmy fav episode is Ep1 or Ep2 where she walks in with her initial aZZ-mesmerizing costome/s, no skirt ( :o) (rewind-n-play like 100x  --  where's ZooM-In button?)  ...  kekeke  ...    8)

« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 08:08:59 AM by chidorix0x »

bulbasaur

« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2016, 12:26:27 AM »
1. Barbara as Batgirl is classic.  All the other Bat Ladies just be imitating so will the real Batgirl please stand up.

2.  The animated movies aren't bad, but the comics are so much better.  Maybe the movies aren't that bad for me because I know the comics.  Fan service.

3.  Books can be written about masks and identities in the DCU.  Again, this is the difference between DC stories and Marvel stories.  One is not really better than the other.  They are just different.

In the end, I liked this little trilogy.  Is it the best?  No.  But I rather have this than nothing at all. 

bulbasaur

« Reply #83 on: May 28, 2016, 10:57:29 PM »
Bats v. Supes doesn't help DC's argument.

Advertisements