Advertisement

Author Topic: Refixed all Chapters of my writings (New Chapters TOO!)  (Read 7517 times)

composition07

Refixed all Chapters of my writings (New Chapters TOO!)
« on: June 04, 2015, 05:30:30 PM »
The Brother
Prologue: Year 2930, the past
The Great War – WWI, 2930-2960

Airplanes flew over the smoky skies, sirens roared over the city, and soldiers were in their anti-aircraft artillery, executing firing commands. Everything was in peril. A burst of many shots erupted into the skies from below, bringing bomber planes down one by one. Soldiers on the ground spurred into action as they received orders from their superiors.
   One of the bomber planes opened a shuttle, preparing to drop a bomb from the black skies that was filled with burnt ashes. There were barrels of them, clicking and clacking from the mechanical gears as it churned, lowering a bomb from its opened belly. When it dropped from above, whistling down as it dove like an eagle, it landed on a base on the ground, destroying multitudes of anti-artilleries. Men from beneath the skies, screamed in pain from the impact that landed it on them—they were all crying in terror. The bombers continued to drop more bombs while the people from below who are like ants, continued on their defense.
   Meanwhile, in the city of Zjàujian, (   ) all civilians took cover as they were hidden underneath the city. They were not put in the sewers, hidden away from enemy troops; they were running in the underground escape route, where there were many hallways that lead to an exit. This underground escape route was planned before the war began. Not one enemy or any civilians had discovered this until now. Only their superiors of this country knew about this before the war began. When the civilians continued to run down the long, wide hallway, there was fear in their eyes, hoping that they would survive before the death of noon. Families were holding their luggage that was strapped on a wagon, children were crying for their pets and toys, and elders who are protecting their money and pride—these were desperate times when each one of them hoped they wouldn’t lose anybody or anything. They all headed down on the long, wide road while the sirens and bombings continued to rumble from above their heads.

One of the fighters, who was late on schedule, was flying with his team to defend the city of Zjàujian. This pilot’s name was Cherkha Jei-Ru. He was the leader of this band of fighters, telling his people how to format an offense before getting into the frontline. There was a nametag on his brown leather jacket, which was sewn on the left side of his chest. His buddy, who was behind him, was on a gun turret; he was chewing his gum to where we could hear the crunching and squashing sound from his mouth. He thinks he is way cooler than the rest of the band of fighters. Cocky son of a haha. Him and Cherkha were talking to each other in their native tongue, Neinchian. They were chatting to each other through their headset.
   “So, have you thought of digging some of those chicks you spoke earlier before we left?” said the guy who was chewing on his gum.
   “Yeah, I have. I got their phone numbers…well, some of them,” said Cherkha. “I am going to call them if we make it out alive from this shithole that all of us are in. If we die, we get no pussy.”
   The both of them laughed together on the plane as some of the fighters in the band laughed with them as well.
   “Yeah, I agree. You die, I die, we all die…we get no pussy. Sucks to be a virgin.”
   “Oh c’mon guys, we will get some one day. Just pray to God that we make it out alive and live in one peace,” said one of the fighters who was in the midsection of the band. He spoke to them through the headset.
   Meanwhile, when they were flying over the thick white clouds, a large, huge, metal object was flying beneath them caught their attention so suddenly. It was flying so adjacently between the both of them. The colors on its skin were as black as night and it has a shape of a saucer. It was as big as the entire band of fighters before the both of them have passed the thick white clouds between them. Many of them were astonished to see an airplane that was in a shape of a dish rather than an ordinary airplane with wings. Also, they have never seen an airplane that is as big as their entire team. Black, shiny, and smooth as it spun rapidly with colorful lights, to which no one in the team could not explain what that thing is. Not even Cherkha, the leader of the band; he doesn’t know either as well. The entire team, who was following Cherkha, assumed that this was no ordinary airplane. This object they have seen was to assume that this saucer didn’t belong to their enemies, which they were about to face pretty soon. One of the fighters in the band, jolted his gun at ten o’clock and pointed at the saucer downward from above, waiting for what it will do.
   “Holy shit! I have seen many airplanes like ours and others with wings…but I have never seen an airplane like this one,” said one of the guys on the headset radio, who was at the back of the team. “What is this thing anyway? I mean, I am feasting my eyes on this thing to understand how on earth can it fly without any wings. It’s extraordinary to see this, but I don’t understand at all. Captain Cherkha, please do explain what this thing is?”
   “I don’t know, but hope it’s friendly,” said Cherkha. “I will send a message and a photo to report this to headquarters. Maybe they might know something; maybe they might explain what this thing is.” Then he took some photos as it was flying beneath them. He took quite a few pictures by measuring its body from head to toe.
   This flying saucer, as you know it, didn’t make a single sound. It was just flying smoothly as it cut through the wind while the sun shone upon the large dome in the middle of its body, causing a reflection to shine back against Cherkha’s face.
   “Well, whatever it is, my guns are pointing at it. Can I shoot at it, sir?,” said one of the guys on the headset who jolted his gun earlier.
   “No, not yet. Do not shoot! We will wait for what it will do first.”
   As they were feasting their eyes on this mysterious flying object that was flying below them, it went ahead of them. The band of fighters who were pointing their guns at the saucer, raised their weapons in motion as the saucer rose next to their altitude. Then, it released a sonic boom as it vanished in lightspeed, flying into outer space, leaving the men to ponder about it. Cherkha, the leader of the band of fighters, stared at the white smoke of what it has left behind and continued to gaze upward into the heavens. The white smoke, that is has left behind, came from a burst of light that burns the metal with the smell of burnt sulfur. He thought to himself by thinking they might have been visited by someone rather than somebody in this world. The white, puffy smoke, which was its remaining, has raped the skies as it disappeared from their sight, leaving them with some disturbing attention. As the entire band continued to gaze upon the skies, they continued to follow Cherkha as they saw the city ahead of them.
   “Whatever it was, whatever that thing is, it ain’t no Tyrenkian being,” said one of the guys who was in the middle of the band, speaking through his headset. “It looks like we have been visited by someone outside from our world.”
   “Strange shit, isn’t it?,” said the guy who was chewing his gum. 

End...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

composition07

Re: Refixed all Chapters of my writings (New Chapters TOO!)
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 05:32:03 PM »
The Brother
Chapter 1: Year 2990, the past
World War II, 2990-3000

I remembered on the day when father abandoned my sister and I to an orphanage home in one rainy night. My sister, Leiye, ran off in the street as one of the nurses slipped their hands to grasp her. This all happened so suddenly. I didn’t want my father to go on his next mission since he told me that this was his last moment between him and the both of us. My father’s name was Cherkha Jei-Ru and he was a war hero veteran in the times of World War I and World War II. He left something behind before we left the house. It was a classified government folder. He was working for the Queen of Eglas, who was the ruler of the Confederate States of Eglas, which were known as, ‘The Kingdoms of Eglas.’ The reason why my father abandoned us was to protect us from Hermanian spies, who were hunting us down. Hermania, one of the confederate states in the Kingdoms of Eglas, was rebelling against the Queen for bringing tyranny in their country, saying her orders were unjust. My father, who worked for two states in the confederate kingdoms, was ordered to kill Der Duxüher, the leader of Hermania. He was successful until he realized that it was something else that was hunting for us—an unidentified classification threat. To me, I didn’t know the real truth about my dad when I was still alive. I only found out when I died in my late teens.
   Let me tell you something about my story. My name is Aruja Jei-Ru (  -   [Ah-lu-jah Jawh-Lu]), son of Cherkha Jei-Ru (  -   ), telling my story of how I lived before meeting death. I will tell you about my mother and father, how they live lived before I was there.
   My father, who I told you about already, thought it was Hermanian spies who were hunting him from the postwar of WWII. Truly, he was killed on the day when Governor Balfore Beckard died on Election Day. It was posted all over the media as this was spread worldwide. The United Republic of Federation was shocked to hear this from the Kingdoms of Eglas since they were supporting them during the war. My father, who was the Queen’s Ground Dog—the most royal servant of Eglas—was burned to death by an unknown foe. During the same incident, the Queen of Eglas was assassinated on Election Day. Her body was skinned as it was hung on the wall where her blood bathes it. It was a warning. They left a message on her back, an unknown language which no linguist could read. In fact, it’s a language that no linguist has ever seen at all.
   On that day, I was crying along with Leiye as one of the nurses in the orphanage home was trying to comfort us from our pain and losses. We watched the news of the horrific bloodshed that was reported on television. One of my father’s comrades, who survived from the incident, told us not to see his grave or visit the place of where he died. It was too dangerous for us. He told us that we were half Tyrenkian since half of my blood came from my father. The other half came from my mom, which he didn’t know what being she really was. He gave me some classified government information about her people since they knew so little about them. The only thing that he knew was that my mother’s people were very dangerous.
   By the looks of his eyes, he gave me a serious look as if I was dangerous too. How on earth did I get into this mess with my parent’s issues? What did they do?
   Mom, however, she died peacefully when she gave birth to Leiye. During that time, I was only a child. She was the best person that I have ever known in my life. Even though, her people were dangerous, I don’t know of what my father’s comrades really meant when he said about dangerous. Words slipped out from his mouth about the war and all that had to deal with my mother’s people. Little did I know that it was her people that had caused both wars. It was her that caused our family be hunted by something that I didn’t know much about. In fact, I didn’t know much about mom and her side of the family since she never spoke about them. My father too, had never spoken about her side except for his side. Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Kou—I only knew them from my dad side. I later knew about my mom side when I left Tyrenkia after from my post death.
   During World War II, my father was on a mission to defend the frontline of Ujoga’s border. Ujoga didn’t have any advance weapons except for muskets. The only thing that they have was trebuchets, swords, pikes, heavy slingers, and heavy horsemanship. Their enemy was Gustalian, to which they have tanks, airplanes, heavy infantry, snipers, and heavy cars. It seems like there was no hope for the Ujoganian people to survive this war. Surprisingly and ironically, it turns out that the Ujoganian had beaten the Imperial Gustalia’s troops twice in a row at dawn. About 200,000 Ujoganian horsemanship, flanking from behind of the Gustalian troops, which was about 10,000, came in and dispatched them before they even fired. Trebuchets were firing from left and right while 30,000 Ujoganian muskets were sniping as they were hidden in the dried sand. Some of the Gustalian’s airplanes were taken down one by one from the support of Eglas. Thanks to my dad, who was an airplane fighter, stopped their attacks.
   Father was rewarded by the Queen of Eglas before the incident of their death. Before my father abandoned me, I once had a home with my entire family except for mom. Speaking about my dad’s classified folder that belongs to the government, I peeked inside the folder and found something unexpected. I found a picture of my mom with documents that said she wasn’t a Tyrenkian. Next it was my sister and I to which we were half Tyrenkian. As I flipped the papers, I found more documents in the classified folder while my dad was upstairs, talking on the phone to one of his comrades. What I found was a photo of a flying saucer, taken in the times when my father was on his first mission during World War I. Next, I found an ancient ruin that was taken in the South Pole of Analitatica in the postwar of World War I. It had the same writings as the ones that were written on the Queen’s skin when she died. I remembered this before I was abandoned to be put into safety. What are these things anyway?
   After that incident of my dad being ‘all-that-of-hero,’ it was the only memory that I was going to remember for a long time. What he gave me was a pocket necklace that held a picture of him, mom, and me. My sister wasn’t in the picture because she wasn’t born yet. This was when my father came home from the war before he was going to the next one.
   It was the only thing that I got—the only thing that I am going to remember and miss for a long time.

One night, my sister was chit chatting with her boyfriend at her early age when she was not supposed to. I am her older brother after all, but her disobedience began to grow because of the absence of our father. That time, she knew nothing why he left us—not until I told her the truth. Sorry dad, I had to break a promise but she had to know the truth. You dumped us from something horrifying that I don’t know of what you searched about. Yeah, seeing that folder again and again—it gave me a lot of questions to ask you why mom wasn’t a Tyrenkian being.
   On that very night, we had argued. She said to me, “I ain’t a little girl anymore. Don’t you see that I can take care of myself?”
   I yelled at her. “If you think you can take care of yourself, who is feeding you when I have a job? Who is supporting you to go to school?” Right then at that moment, she shut up.
   “Whatever you do, you’re too young to date. If I catch you with him at his place in the night, I will embarrass you in front of him.” Tsh, is it just me, or do I sound a lot like dad? Well, having the attitude like dad brought some memories when he used to say things like this to me when I was a child. Man, I sure did miss my old man.
   It’s been several years when I was kept away from my dad’s graveyard since I was ordered by another governor to keep away from it. I guess it’s a protection restriction line for my own safety. Am I really that special to be hunted by Hermanian spies? What did I do wrong to them? I wondered.
   Speaking about the night, I did have a little talk with my sister’s boyfriend, Reik Léion, a troublemaker in the orphanage home, to stay away from her. He may be pretty boy with a charm to attract girls, but I found him as a threat when it came to sneaking around and breaking the rules. And I did give him a mean glare to make sure he understood my expression. It sure did give him the attention before he backed off.
   When I left the orphanage home during the rainy night, I went and bought some food for the both of us—my sister and I only. Her boyfriend could watch us eat as I was going teach him a lesson not to mess around with my sister since he was nothing more than trouble. I remember the day when he broke into the master’s office and stole something from his desk. He’d also stolen some money from the orphanage home as well and he was going to spend it on his wanting rather than his needs. This was my reason why Reik was a bad influence.
   When I approached in the fast food restaurant, I ordered some Gamcho Beef Bowl with steamed vegetables on the side. Meanwhile when I was ordering food, little did I know that I was being followed when I came here to this restaurant. There were two men that parked their car next to me while I was on my way back to the streets. I didn’t have a car, so I just walked there with my umbrella. The storm as you know it, was rainy like hell. The two men were wearing an overcoat dress that had a kaki color. Also, the both of them were wearing their leather hats that covered them from the rain. One of them held a gun in his hand when the both of them came out from the car. I stopped my walk all of a sudden while I was holding a plastic bag that was full of the food that I bought earlier. It was still fresh as it steamed out from it.
   The two men who came out from the car, stood there as I look at them back. I couldn’t see their faces as the shadows of the night covered it. I stood and watched, backing away slowly, breathing shivery before trying to run away from them. It turned out that I couldn’t. I was too scared.
   The two of them, came forward as they approached to the light of the restaurant. One of them was a scary looking guy and the other was ugly as hell. I guess I will have to name them the scary man and the ugly man. The scary man, however, was smoking on a cigar, puffing out his smoke as the wind blew it away. The ugly man had a white eye on his right side, scarred like never before. They approached me and they looked at me from up high. And yes, they were pretty tall.
   “Your name is Mr. Aruja Jei-Ru, I recall. Such a young adult,” said the scary man who approached to me with a sardonic, sarcastic attitude. Then he puffed out a smoke at my face like he didn’t care about his manners. “Do you know why we are here, Mr. Jay?”
   “No sir. Who are you?” I said.
   “Who am I? Well I am the one who killed your father.”
   Right at that moment, I literally dropped my food on the ground and my umbrella as I raised my fist at his face. He caught it with his bare hand as he chuckled at me.
   “I guess I will take it that you are Mr. Aruja then. My, you are a strong boy. You could be useful to our master. In fact, I don’t even like you either. Do you want to know how I killed your father and why I did it?”
   “You bastard!” Then I raised another fist at him as I was coming at him on the side. The ugly man shot me in the leg as I fell down to the ground, splashing the puddles everywhere. “How dare you! I will kill you. I will tell everyone who you are and…”.
   “Oh, you’re going to snitch on me about the entire world about who I am? You know, that voice of yours sounds very rebuking. I don’t like any people who rebuke my evilness and what I do. I like to kill and kill for other people for money. Before I kill you, as I was ordered by my master, I will tell you how I killed your dad. I am going to have lots of fun with you. After that, I will kill the people inside that restaurant so that nobody won’t tell the truth of what happen. Pompisché?”
   “duck you!” I screamed. “I will rip your ducking face off!”
   Then the ugly man shot me on the other leg to the point where I couldn’t stand up any more. I gave them a mean glare as I struggled to get up like a man.
   “You got guts kid,” said the scary man. “I like that. Now, where were we? Ah, yes. About your father, I killed him because he was married to your mother who wasn’t a Tyrenkian. She was an Immortal like us—a traitor, as we Divergent of Immortals called her people, ‘The Traitors of Immortals.’ You see, I created fire from my hands as I burned him alive. The only thing that I didn’t burn was his pretty, good-looking face. I skinned it to keep it as a trophy to prove to our master that we killed him. You, my friend, look just like him. I would love to skin you and put on my trophy plaque. We have other friends who might want to mutilate your body into prostitution by selling you with a high price. However, my boss wouldn’t want me to sell you into those things. He ordered me to kill you in case you interfere with our business and his plans. Too bad—such a waste. It looks like you are going to die.”
   I grabbed his foot as I was trying to bite him. He pushed my hand off with his left foot and kicked me in the face a couple of times. I started to bleed as my nose was damaged from the brute force of his kick.
   “Ooh, you're a feisty one. You know what. I guess my fun time is going to happen right about now. I am going to kick you to death while you are on the ground, covered with your own blood in the rain.”
   He kicked me multiple times in the head and he kicked me multiple times in the body. He’d also laughed hysterically before he stomped his heel on the back of my face as he squeezed it hard.
   The guy who was holding his gun, laughed hysterically from my struggles. “Acht que champolio ergeane cetati! Conaté yavkonochi ecxavisti…”
   “Haschivik kun doi na,” said the scary man with his exaggerating rude voice. The both of them were having fun with me as they laugh together sinisterly. I wish I knew of what they were speaking since it was in Helegian.
   “Now, I want to ask you one more thing. Do you have anybody else in your family? I will spare you if you tell me.”
   I nodded no as I was dying slowly. I lied to him in order to keep Leiyé safe from these guys.
   “You better not lie to me or else, I will give you a beating like you have never had in your life.”
   I could barely breathe from all of those kicks as I was suffocating from the impact that I had. My head started to feel dizzy as everything that I was seeing became a blur.
   The ugly man saw that I had a pocket necklace. He snatched it off from my neck and opened it. There was a photo of my mom, dad, and I alone in that photo. He was convinced that I was the only heir in this family.
   The both of them looked carefully. The scary man was convinced as well from what I had left of my father.
   “I guess you are telling the truth. You are the only heir to this family. Any last words, Mr. Jay?”
   “I…” as I my breathing dying slowly. “I will see you…in hell…”
   The ugly man shot me in the head and I died instantly that night. Then they stormed into the restaurant and killed everyone else before the cops got there.
   The scary man, who wanted my face, skinned it before burning my body into crisp. My soul, of course, was standing there as I tried to chase them. It turned out that I couldn’t. That night, I died. The rain was showering over my dead body as the blood spread all over the parking lot. My face was skinned as I didn’t expect that they had superpowers. They told me that I was an Immortal, but I did not know what it was. Not until I met the Man of Christ, who had taken me into Heaven after my death.
   That very night, I was in Heaven rather than in Hell. Everything changed afterwards before I became of who I am. My name was Aruja Jei-Ru, and I became the Angel of Wrath. This is my story of where my journey began.

End…

composition07

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 05:32:58 PM »
The Brother
Chapter 2, Up in Heaven:
The Past - Near to the present
Together Again…

When I met the Man of Christ, he took me to Heaven as the both of us entered inside a vortex. Every part of my body was adapting to the new environment in Heaven. All of my five senses were changed as they were increased tenfold—no, maybe even more than that. When I arrived at Heaven, standing next to the Man of Christ, behold, there were giant gates that shadowed over me. They were huge—the biggest gates that I had ever seen in my life. My eyes boggled out as they were trying to crawl back inside my eye sockets. The gates were made of gold from head to toe. When the gates of Heaven were opened, I covered my eyes from the bright lights coruscated through the opening of the center. For a moment, my eyes adapted to the bright lights all of a sudden. Then I saw the streets of Heaven were made of gold, glittering luminously as the lights in Heaven shone on it. Beyond the golden streets, what I saw were lushes of greens, spreading all over the mountains and hills. Grasses and plants were as shiny as emerald crystals before they started to play a tune in front of me. There were unique rare animals and creatures that I hadn’t seen in my world. I’d say, about a few I might’ve recognized; however, most of these creatures in Heaven were truly bizarre and magnificent.
   Beyond to where I was standing, I saw a strange golden city over the mountains and hills, where the Heaven’s light shone luminously on its skin. The Man of Christ took me there as we were talking on our way to get there. Everything in Heaven was beautiful to the point I couldn’t describe its beauty. I just awed all the way through like a kid when I first arrived there as a newbie. I tried to understand everything of what was happening; however, it’s hard to grasp everything all at once through telepathy. I would do my best to pick it up somehow anyway…

The Man of Christ was teaching me all the languages from all sentient beings in many other worlds. What I learned was Chinese, to which I didn’t know what they were until now. It seemed pretty simple. This was what I said: “Nín hǎo. Wǒ de míngzì shì Ālǔyǎ. Wǒ zhù zài Nànzhìguó. Wǒ zài xiàbèizi guòqù zuòwéi wǒ zhàn zài zhèlǐ de tiāntáng. (您好,我的名字是鲁亚就卢。我住在南只国。我在下辈子过去作为我站在这里的天堂).”
   Next, I also learned how to speak Bustovian.
   “Ontoki kavi puschto tälliä kuchulä (It’s nice to speak this language).”
   “Tu füa oikû boviä,” said the Man of Christ. It means, ‘very good.’
   It seemed like I became knowledgeable in an instant of understanding all languages that were made in all creations. And yes, the Man of Christ and I were having a polyglot showdown in some ways if you look at it this way. Not until He slipped some few words to me during my polyglot lesson. He told me that I will become the Angel of Wrath. His reasons why He chose me because I had a higher probability of saving the world for the greater and good. He’d also told me that I would train here as a warrior before I return back to Tyrenkia. I accepted his commands as we were practicing on how to control my own powers as an angel.

When the Man of Christ and I entered the golden city that we saw earlier from the distance at the golden gate, its name was New Jerusalem. It had gold colors with red stripes all over it when I approached it up close. Then the Man of Christ said to me that this golden city belongs to the humans who once lived on Earth a long time ago before their planet was consumed by their sun. Earth was a lot smaller than Tyrenkia since Tyrenkia is seven times bigger than Earth. We also had two moons: Alios and Chéun. Alios has an intelligent life since the United Republic of Federation were the first one that landed there before the Confederate States of Eglas—A.K.A., “The Kingdoms of Eglas.” Neinchia, one of the biggest confederate states in Eglas, was the first one who landed on Chéun—a lifeless moon that orbits around Alios. My people colonized that moon—a moon to show our empire how strong we were. However, it’s better than doing nothing since it was worth a shot. I am half Neinchian and half Itonese. My father was an Itonese while my mother was a Neinchian. It’s good to be Asian since in our community, it’s a small world to get to know each other through family connections of your surname.
   The man of Christ told me that my dad lives in the City of New Jerusalem—a city that never sleeps, a city that celebrates like never before, and a city that sings to God everyday as they rejoice this everlasting glee. By the looks of this city, everything was danger-free. I had seen people that were flying with wings or without wings. They were wearing in some kind of red, golden suit of armor. I’d also saw the kids in central park in Heaven, singing with praises as the conductor was coordinating them. They were standing up while the conductor who was wearing in red, she seemed to be very enthusiastic about her job. Almost everyone was wearing red and golden stripes as the two colors complete within each other. Some of the clothes had some golden small, speckle dots; some were different that contrast the clothes and yet, it would still go together. All of the designs that they wore had different taste to its flavor that depends on the person’s mood. What I mean is that their mood depends on the level of their happiness. The Man of Christ told me these people were humans before their body was changed. They were the survivors of Earth before Lucifer and their sun was consumed by death. However, Lucifer remains alive and yet, he remains as a threat to all creation on this very day.
   Speaking about flying things in the sky, Heaven also had strange technology that I hadn’t seen in my whole entire life. Not even the people of Tyrenkia would ever believe if they saw this since these technologies don’t exist in my world. It would take a madman to believe this. You might not even know when the madman might be killed for being insane from truth. Then, one of the humans had a flying car, flying too close to me as it wobbles out of control. He flew over my head, honking it twice before taking off in a higher altitude. I took cover as I duck from it.
   “Sorry about that,” said the man in the flying car as his voice had a Doppler Effect.
   There were strange flying animals that were being rode on—men and women, galloping them like a chariot race. Then I saw flying objects that I cannot tell what kind of technology they were. Speaking about men and women riding these weird, looking majestic animals, I will take that back. It seems the animals look like robots, cyborg, or something that I cannot tell the differences by their skin. I just awed all the way through by its beauty while Christ and I were touring down the golden city of New Jerusalem.

When the Man of Christ led me to my father, he said that I had to meet him. It was urgent; He told me that time was essential since our world is about to face the wrath of Lucifer pretty soon. Maybe this was about why they were killed back on Tyrenkia.
   When I was in my father’s living room, standing with the Man of Christ. I saw my mother as well, sitting on the couch before spotting me at the distance. I stood at the long hall as the living room was built in roman structure. I looked at my mother as if, I couldn’t believe of what I was seeing. I cried and wept with sorrow silently inside my heart. It’s been too long from those years that I spent my life on Tyrenkia without them. Father turned around when he was still facing at the large, wide window, reading a book before he closed it. My heart melted as I was staring at my father who I long waited to see since I was alive on that wretched planet.
   “I have been waiting for you, my son,” said dad. “It’s been too long for us to wait for you,” as he looks at me in the eyes.
   “Dad? Is that you?” as I shrug my head while tilting it to the right. My tears continued drip from my cheek to my jaw.
   “Welcome home son. Welcome home…,” said dad.
   I ran towards them as the both of them hugged me in one grasp. Mom was crying as she was worrying about me. Right when I touched the both of them, I felt their presence of emotion that burst the room with telepathic waves that came from the three of us. It was an emotion that I couldn’t describe. All I could know is that I was having a bittersweet ambivalence emotion. Having the vision to see their entire life by a single touch, I saw mom’s history. I also saw dad’s too, to which I am trying to grasp everything all at once to understand why my parents and I were killed. I prayed Leiyé is okay.
   “Oh father, I miss you…so much—” I cried with tears while I was struggling for my breath.
   “Shh…don’t cry. You’re here with me now. You are safe with us.” He patted my head as I wept on his shoulders, giving a huge grip on his leather brown coat until my tendons started to sore. It was the same coat that he wore when he entered on his first mission on World War I as a captain of the crew.
   “Oh Aji, I am so glad that you are here,” said mom.
   The Man of Christ was standing at the distance at the hall before he vanished. I noticed his presence when he vanished like as if he wanted us to spend some time within each other alone for this very moment. Father too, noticed that as well.
   I looked at him and said, “Dad, why did you leave us? I missed you. Why can’t you just walk away from your mission?” I was still crying, trying to get a grip of myself.
   “I can’t son. I made a promise to your mother that I must protect you at all cost. I abandoned you to an orphanage home so that they could take care of you. Can you please forgive my actions?”
   I looked down for a bit. Then I nodded yes. Watching my father’s corpse on T.V. with Governor Beckard on the side was the last thing I saw of my father. Thanks to one of his comrades who told us not to visit his funeral, the people that killed my dad were waiting for me on that very day. I noticed that his spirit was here on Heaven as well. Did he really die after he met us? I know he was the last member of the team who helped the Queen of Eglas before meeting us at the orphanage home.
   “Thank you son. I wanted to lift this guilt from me and you did it.” Father look down at me as my forehead was next to his chin. My dad is the tallest guy in the family while my mother was up to my chin. I was very happy to see them again.
   “Dad, the Man of Christ told me that I would return back to Tyrenkia. He told me that I would become the Angel of Wrath. I understood his telepathic feelings since the people down there, who called themselves ‘The Immortals’, I would like to hear more about them.”
   “Sure son. You have much to learn about who you are and where you come from. I will tell you about my story of how I met your mother during the war.”

End…

composition07

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 05:35:29 PM »
The Brother
Father’s diary
Year 2930

My Diary

Back at headquarters, I talked to my superiors about the pictures that I took from the last incident that I had earlier. I discussed with them and none of them knew what this thing was. My superiors told me to shut my mouth about this and never say a word. All of my crew who saw it, were forced to act like it didn’t happened. It’s a flying dish with no wings, flying without a single sound at the speed of fifty miles per hour underneath us. Not until it disappeared at the speed of light. I wish I knew what it was. If I did, I might have shot it down if possible.
   The war between Neinchian and Iton that lasted for seven years, I betrayed my country over for the Queen’s authority. She knew that I was fit to be the best servant for her since my people, who despise the Queen of Eglas, called her a tyrant. Iton, the country that I so loved in my heart, became a fool by their demands of wanting to be an independent nation on their own, was a bad idea. They were allied with Hermania and Bustovia when they wanted peace like the United Republic of Federation: independent, revolution, and justice for all. However, they are naïve and so blind to see that they are outnumbered. They called me a disgrace for siding with the tyrant when they are blind to see that we are a nation as one in Eglas in the confederate states.
   However, that doesn’t matter. What matters is that I serve the Queen of Eglas in the confederate states of power to control the provinces as one. The Queen is the empress and no one is higher—neither king nor stewards shall not be the head.

Ulani 12, 2930
Cherkha Jei-Ru

composition07

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2015, 05:36:22 PM »
The Brother
Chapter 3, Immortal’s history:
A Long Talk with Dad

When father was explaining about his past, I sat apart from him as the coffee table was set in between. He was facing me as we were talking. I asked him what were Immortals and what was their reason for hunting us down. Father said that they belong to my mother’s side along with her history. He knew somewhat about them after my mother bore me in the post of World War One. Mom sat on the other chair that was next to me on my left side. She was listening to our conversation between as father and son. It wasn’t her turn to speak about her story—not yet.
   “Son, this is very important. Do you remember that classified folder that you peeked inside?” as he gestured at me with his eyes. He gave me a deadpan face look.
   How did he know that I peeked into his stuff? He caught my attention as I tried hiding it. I was trying to act like I didn’t know anything about that folder; however, I ought to know that it was bad to peek at someone’s stuff without permission. Well, I cannot lie in Heaven since that wouldn’t make God happy at all. In fact, if I did, I wouldn’t be worthy of being the Angel of Wrath, a servant of God. Since everybody’s minds were being read through a telepathic circuit, don’t you ever wish that you could hide your sins. It sucks when you don’t have certain privacy since we, as the children of God, were born as sinners. It’s hard to gain His trust if we desire some privacy on our own.
   “How did you know that I looked into your folder?” I’d ask.
   “You cannot hide your sins, son. I had seen it when God showed it to me. In Heaven, there is no such thing as privacy until you gain God’s trust. It’s the number one thing that is hard to do in Heaven. But I would like for you to answer my question: did you look into my folder? Yes or no?”
   By the way he sound, he was rebuking me in an innocuous question. “Yes father, I did. I am very sorry if I looked into it without your permission. Please, forgive me. It’s was my curiosity that drove my attention into a temptation.”
   “Well, you shouldn’t be. If you were still alive, they would’ve kidnapped you and taken you in as a hostage that holds government information. They might even torture you to speak about that classified folder if mom’s people were there to do so. However, since you are dead, like us, I can forgive that. It’s a good thing they didn’t come to you to take information, but come to you to kill you because of your mother and I. And since you looked into it already, do you recall one of those strange photos that you saw was a saucer?”
   I nodded yes. Phew, I thought I was going to get a beating for doing something stupid. At least my old man didn’t explode his anger if I did something like that. And yes, I did look into that classified folder a couple of times whenever he’s not around in the house when I was still alive.
   “When I was talking to one of my superiors before I met your mom since her and I were dating in those times, my superiors told me to keep my mouth shut. That I didn’t do. And yes, now you know where you got your ‘curiosity’ comes from. You got that attitude from your old man here—a troublemaker that gossips too much about a certain thing that needs to be quiet,” said dad as he had a drawled voice. Then he put his right arm around the coach as he was trying to sit well.
   “Good old times…isn’t that right, Anita? I remember you always lectured me about that,” said dad.
   Mom’s real name was Anita. Her last name was Vorshael. She got her last name from her super great grandfather who lived long ago to which she doesn’t know his real age. I don’t know much about him, but soon or later, I would find that out after having this long talk with dad.
   Mom smirked at dad as she shook her head.
   “Since you asked me about what were Immortals earlier, I have little information about them. The only thing that you will get from me is that there is something wrong with our government. You will be taking my place since I cannot go back to Tyrenkia to fix where I left off.”
   I was confused to what dad just said earlier. Taking his place? What place? Does he mean as a spy? Why am I taking his place as a Royal Ground Dog?
   “Wait…your place? You mean I am taking your place as a Royal Ground Dog?”
   “No son. Not a Royal Ground Dog or even a spy. I was more than a Royal Ground Dog and a spy as well. I was part of the men in black suits, searching for abnormality that wasn’t Tyrenkian like your mother. The governor knew about your mother after I told them about her. She and I have fought before by accident when I was on a mission. That was when I had to tell the government to keep our people safe from these beings.”
   “Wait…you mean, you fought mom?”
   “Yeah, physically. I found out that she wasn’t a Tyrenkian when the both of us were going for the same target on a mission. I didn’t know that she was an assassin who works for a man name ‘Clyde Calawis.’ I also didn’t know she was a spy as well. All I thought of her was that she was my wife rather than a warrior in secret. She was looking for a man who was working for the government before she failed to meet her task. I was the problem that was in her way during on her mission when I was on my mission on that same incident. She was in disguise as she was trying to run away from me.”
   What? Mom and dad had fought physically together on a spy mission? Holy crap, why didn’t they tell me about this when I was still alive? Man, they actually fought…well, by not knowing each other’s real identity. It’s a spy vs. spy thingy. What a surprise…
   “So you two fought on a spy mission?” I’d asked skeptically.
   “Yep. I was about to kill my own wife without knowing her real identity. She was wearing a cool looking mask with some cool looking outfits until I took her mask off.”
   Mom’s blood started to boil. “And yes, I did tell you to leave and I didn’t even want to hurt you. I would’ve killed you if you pulled that trigger behind my head. I would’ve changed the anatomy of your bones into a fragile stick. You might’ve died if I punched you in the ribs. You’re just lucky that I know who you are.”
   “Wait, WHAT!” as I raised my voice in a query way. I was surprised to hear this from mom. I had never seen the looks of her face like this—all angry and emotional with that mean look on her face.
   “Sorry about that Anita,” as he rubbed his hand on mom’s hand, hoping that she would forgive him for telling this story to me. “I didn’t know at all. But I am sorry for retelling this story to our son.”
   Mother sighed.
   “Dad…you pointed a gun at mom?”
   “I did…behind her head. I didn’t know who she was until I was shocked to see her face. She had some powers that scared the shit out of me. She was in fact trying to tell me that I should abort this mission or else, I would have to face the consequences in battle. My goal was to capture this guy and bring him to the Queen’s Headquarters.” Then he took a breath before speaking again. “I remembered that Anita told me that she was going out tonight with some friends of hers who visited our town. Not until I realized that they were with her in battle when I spotted them during my mission. They killed those people who were hunting for her and her people before she told me that she was considered as a traitor to her own kind.”
   A traitor? Yeah, I remembered that guy who killed me on the street, claiming that my mom was a traitor, while my dad wasn’t supposed to marry my mom. I didn’t know what he meant until right now when I asked my father. “Can you explain to me what were the Traitors of Immortals? Can you also explain to me what were the Divergent of Immortals?”
   My father sighed from his nostril as he breathed it out. By the look of his face, he didn’t really like to talk about it; however, he had no choice since I was going to take his place as a spy or something. I didn’t know what I was going to be.
   “Yeah, about those guys. I know very little about them since I stole something from them in the post of World War II. I forgot what it was, but I gave it to the person who I could trust. It was the person who I was working for, the person who I was loyal to—the Queen of Eglas. She was affiliated with them before she was killed. She didn’t know who they were by identity until she met them before her demise. I was the one who told her about these people since they were related to your mother’s people, the Divergent. However, the Divergent and the Traitors were two different factions that do not get along ever since the Days of Lior. It’s a civil war between good vs. evil. Your mother was part of the Traitors of Immortals and she had her reasons why she chose that path. The Queen knew who your mother was by knowing that she was different when I demonstrated her to the Queen. After I gossiped about the classified information to the Queen, she was well aware of these people until she realized that it was too late that the Divergent put her on checkmate. I should’ve kept my mouth shut, like when my superiors told me to do so.”
   “So they killed you because you talked too much about this?”
   “Sort of…but there is more than just to that. They killed me because I knew something that I shouldn’t peek into. But I did it because they were targeting your mom, the Queen of Eglas, you, Leiyé, and the rest of the Traitors. I had to tell who were the Immortals were to the government or else, we would’ve faced some peril as a nation. However, it was a bad idea since sixty percent of the people in the political ground were all Immortals. I can count the mayors, the House of Congress Parliament, the judges, the police, the military generals, the soldiers—they were part of the Divergent of Immortals. My group and I were too late to realize that they already have penetrated our system long ago. They killed me because I now knew who they were. The Queen of Eglas didn’t stopped her affiliation with those people when I told her not to. She wouldn’t listen until she died. They were planning already to declare that I was a terrorist who joined the Hermanian spies when I was no part of their doing. In fact, the Hermanian spies didn’t kill the Queen. They were trying to warn the Queen and me. Even though, they were once enemies before, they were brainwashed by their superiors who weren’t even Tyrenkian as well. I tell ya, they are very cunning at making plans ahead before we mortals could even make a sudden move.”
   Holy crap. Am I hearing this from dad? No wonder why I felt his presence as I saw his entire life like a T.V. video clip in an instant, now became clear to me to understand. I was so confused at first because the slides were all fragmented that just rushed so swiftly to the point, I couldn’t even grasp all at once. No until it was cleared by my dad.
   “So these Divergents are our enemies then,” I replied. Then I licked my lips before biting it from the intense conversation. I was exhilarated.
   “Yes. They were the ones who created the two great wars on our planet. Their reason was to make sure that all of these people were killed off for their own scientific experiment. What they were doing was to unlock something evil that they had planned for so long. That I do not know much about this—your mother can tell you about that. What I can tell you is that I saw one of those things in the South Pole with those ancient hieroglyphic writings. Not one linguist could read it since it doesn’t exist in our world. Scientists gathered the information as I was protecting them from your mother’s people, the Traitors of Immortals. They were guarding those things in the South Pole since their superiors ordered them to do so. They’d even attacked us; although, we don’t know what were their reasons why they did. The Divergent was there with us; however, they weren’t really there for us at the incident when I fought against the Traitors by accident. The Divergent were just there to get something of what they needed, which is that ancient technology in the South Pole of Analitatica. Most of them believed that its origin was alien; however, they are not aliens since they are nothing more but demons to what your mother had told me.”
   “Gee, I would’ve been the same with them if I was in your shoes. Seeing something alien like that would’ve convinced me that aliens are real. So I guess there are no real aliens then,” I said. “But anyway, what did they find?” as I leaned forward, putting my chin on my knuckles, asking father if he knows about this.
   “It was a giant, floating ring that was attached to a stair made of stone. This stone as you know it, was carbon dated in the Days of Lior. If you read the Book of Kigéosï and the story about Lior and his son, Abanagul, it is very similar to the human holy bible of Adam and Eve. You’ve never heard about Adam and Eve since it is a human story. This technology that was still alive from all of these years as it didn’t have any signs of damage. I found a floating building, underneath the ice as my team were on a search for this object.”
   “Whoa…my goodness. How can this technology survive this long? Who created those technology,” as I asked my dad with a curious question. Things started to sound so surreal. It would take a madman to believe in this and yet, I became that madman since I was convinced by my dad and his evidence. After seeing how he lived, like through a T.V. flip channel screen, I couldn't deny the facts that he had shown it to me.
   “Son, this technology was built by Lucifer when your mom told me about this. I was the one who brought that thing in to my superiors who were much higher than my last one. I didn’t know.”
   Mom came into the conversation as she budged in. “I told him not to go too deep into those things or else, we could all be in danger. He couldn’t resist since curiosity kills the cat, you know.” From those words of her voice, she was angry, but silent and calm.
   Father sighed and wished he would’ve kept his mouth shut and acted like a good gentlemen who didn’t know anything about classified information.
   “Well, this is my part of my story. I accidentally helped the Divergent without knowing who they were. I always thought those technologies were from outer space through an ancient alien race that used to live on our planet. But truly, they weren’t aliens; they were Lucifer’s people. Do you remember that flying saucer that you peeked in when you were still alive?”
   All of a sudden, my head exploded as I caught the light bulb that shone inside my brain. Everything started to make sense. My father was killed because he was in the way of the Divergent’s plans. Well, he married my mother without knowing who she was until she leaked it to him by accident. He was trying to stop them by blackmailing them as he was trying to undo his mistakes. He’d also tried to expose the truth of who they were; however, from what I picked up from mom in her life through a telepathic touch, she didn’t want him to expose everything about her people since the world wasn’t ready. What he was trying to do was to admonish everyone through other people who weren’t Immortals in the political side. A mortal being like him, shouldn’t married an Immortal at all through their laws. However, the Traitors of Immortals destroyed that law because it was unjust and unfair.
   “I caught your attention that you now know why I took this job so seriously. This is an invasion that was planned ever since the Days of Lior. That U.F.O. that I took in 2930, was no ordinary spaceship. That was Lucifer’s men in disguise, a dragon that serves Legion. They are waiting for the right moment to strike on our world, waiting for Lucifer to come out. That ring object that I took to my superiors was a portal to unleash Lucifer from the other side. And now, I am trying to get it back and undo what I did. This is why I died because of that. The Immortals were once Tyrenkians before they were turned into freaks by force. This is what I got from your mother when she starts talking about her people.”
   “Quite indeed,” said mom. “I warned you to stay out of our business since you were just a mere mortal. You didn’t have any superpowers and yet, you resisted. You were very audacious; yet, you were naïve to understand the risk.”
   “Well I was doing my job as a father and a husband,” said dad with a drawled voice he had. “At least you can give me some credit that I was doing my best to save you and the family. That I did until I lost you when you gave birth to Leiyé.” Then he turned to me. “Speaking about Leiyé, how is she doing?”
   “Good. She is still with the orphanage home and yet, she’s dating a troublemaker.”
   “Bleh, I don’t mind about that troublemaker,” said dad, like he didn’t really care about the situation between Leiyé and that boy, Reik. “Don’t worry him. He will be a good husband to your sister in the future as I saw it in my own eyes.”
   “WHAT!” as I yelled back to rebel.
   “Oh…and uh…I also saw your future as well. God showed it to me. He said that you and Reik are going to be great companions for life. You two are going to be brothers by law when he marries Leiyé.”
   Oh my goodness! I couldn’t believe it. That moron? Really? My face just dropped with a slack-jawed surprised when I heard this. My dad and my mom were laughing at me when they saw that face of mine.
   “Damn you Leiyé! WHYYYY!”
   “Hush it down, will ya?” said dad. “You don’t need to scream.” Then he took a breath from the laugh he took. “Now, where were we? Ah yes. About those Immortals, this is my story from my side. The rest is on mom.”
   From the conversation we had, I pretty much understood from my dad’s side when he had to deal with mom’s issue and her people. Overall, I am glad to see them once more before having a conversation with mom.

End…

« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 05:40:22 PM by composition07 »

composition07

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2015, 05:37:11 PM »
The Brother
Chapter 4, Immortal’s history:
A Long Talk with Mom

After having a long discussion with dad about his previous job, mom started to talk about her past as it was her turn to talk. Now it’s going to be her turn to speak about the Immortals. It’s about their origin and history between the Divergent of Immortals and the Traitors of Immortals in the Days of Lior.
   “Aruja, the day your father was trying to undo what he did, I tried to warn him to stay out of our business—” said mom, as she was lecturing to Cherkha, not facing him but at me instead before she was interrupted.
   “Oh c’mon honey,” Cherkha nagged at Anita, my mom, as he twirled his hands over each other constantly, and shook his head at her. “You were outnumbered by your own people—not the Traitors of Immortals, but I was just trying to help.”
   “No you weren’t. You were in our way—”
   I believed this was my first time seeing my parents arguing against each other in front me.
   “Mom!…Dad!” I tried to gain their attention. They continued to fuss and argue until I raised my voice at them. “MOM! DAD!”
   The both of them shut their voices and looked at me.
   “The both of you need to let go of your past. I understand that you two had the same goal of eliminating the same target; however, can we get on with the story that I need to hear first before I go back to Tyrenkia? You two can fuss later, but I am more important at this moment.” This sure did give them the attention as I yelled at them.
   Gee, talk about my family. I had never seen mom and dad like this for the first time. Have they always been like this behind my back whenever they were on a mission? I hope not…
   “Anyway, can you tell me what are Immortals, mom. You know a lot about these people. You have never told me about your side of the family since I want to know more about them. Can you tell me more about yourself?”
   Mom sighed from her dissatisfactio n about her past. Then she said, “I will tell you who were your uncles, cousins, aunts, super great grandparents, and more. But first, you must know the origin of the Immortals,” as she putted her hand on my knee, her face was full of concern.
   “In the days of Lior, like in the story that I told to your father about our Holy Scriptures, my super great grandfather’s name was Vorshael. He was the decedent of Lior, the youngest son in the family. He was chosen to be King in the land of our Eden. Lior was the first Tyrenkian being who ruled the land with peace, prosperity, and a loyal servant of God. All of the animals bow to him as he was the ruler of Mother Nature. Abanagul, the oldest son in the family, was a mighty warrior—full of strength, full of courage, and full of heart. He loved his father so dearly until he became jealous of his youngest brother in the family, Vorshael. Do you remember what happen and what caused Abanagul to turn away against God?” she replied.
   “He couldn’t become the King of Mother Nature because of his pride, jealousy, and bitterness over lesser men. He was being influenced by the Devil himself.”
   “That is correct. In the translated versions of our Holy Bible in the modern day translation, the writer who wrote the Book of Kigéosï didn’t want to add the full description about the war. God has his reasons why we shouldn’t know it because if He allowed it, they will all end up like your father—”
   “Hey—” as father complained as he protest.
   “Dad, shush!” as I silent my father before he gave us a grumpy, mumbling, quiet sound like a brat. Then I turned to mom. “Go on mom. Please, continue…”
   “In the Days of Lior, Abanagul killed his entire family—brothers, sisters, his wife and kids, and including his father, Lior. The last brother that he saves for the last to kill was Vorshael. Your grandmother, who was my mother, the one you haven’t met in your entire life, told me the details about Vorshael. He tortured him for his levels of flavor on jealousy before he decapitated Vorshael’s head. Abanagul was a madman for power. He was too influence by Lucifer who promised him for power to which he did gave it to him in order to control all of Tyrenkia. Lucifer, who landed on our planet, built a flying empire in the South Pole, waiting to forge his army to strike against God once more. Abanagul, who killed Vorshael, our super great grandfather, took the thrown as he hunted down his entire bloodline. Vorshael, who God promised him to gain the thrown of peace, promised that his bloodline would be secured from evil. From this day, I came from that bloodline to which He has prophesized about you, Aruja. What the Lord meant about saving our bloodline was to save you. You are one the chosen one who will defend this world before the coming of judgment day. God chose you because He knew that our bloodline would demolish evil for good. It is not predestined that chooses us, but it is our freewill that we choose to which where we are predestined on our own will. I chose that will—the will to save all creation under God. This is why you will become the Angel of Wrath. You will judge the people of Abanagul, find their crimes, and cast them to the Lord before due process.”
   “Wow…that’s some history you got there. I remember you always read that Holy Bible to me when I was only seven, telling the first book me about the days of Lior. However, you have never told me about this one with details in it. Just one question: were you there in those times?” I’d asked.
   “No. My mother did. She had seven husbands since all of them died after another. I am the youngest one in the family. She told me about this when I was a child. My mother, who was a survivor in the Days of Lior, told me about ‘her’ mother, who is your great grandmother from my side, said that she was about 7000 years old. Before her, there was Uriel. I don’t know how old is Uriel, but I cannot confirm is he is still around today. Before there was Uriel, there was Vorshael. This is how I know this story that was past down from generations to generations. The sons and daughters of Vorshael are still out there. It’s either they forgot who they were, where they come from, or they were either brainwashed by Abanagul.”
   “So wait, Abanagul is still alive? I thought he was dead? In the story of Kigéosï, wasn’t he was killed in the war?”
   “Yes, he was. However, it was Lucifer who rebuilds his body in his image to rule this world by doing his bidding. Abanagul is very much alive. If you want to know more, I can tell you about the war to which my mother have spoken about.”
   I drew in closer, like a child who was about to watch the season finale, imagining myself in a campfire, pretending that I was eating my popcorn as my eyes were boggling out, and crisscrossing over my legs to listen the best part of the story.
   Then mother spoke, “before Abanagul became king, there was the war. The War of Lior lasted for a hundred years as we grew weary from it. God wanted to end this war between Lucifer and Him for once and for all. He wants start over with us as a family. Lucifer, to which your father had discovered the ancient ruins in the South Pole, the remaining of his empire, my people and God’s angels sealed him away for good. It was an empire that was built like a flying fortress, levitating like a giant saucer above in the City of Doom. Your father, who took a picture in 2930, took one of the flying saucer during in his time. However, it was a smaller one that was as big as his entire flight team. Their plans were to invade this planet once more by using all of Tyrenkian species to go against God. Abanagul, who is no longer a Tyrenkian being, sold his soul to Lucifer when he died in the battle. All that was left of him was the empty shell of his body. The soul is no longer sustaining within the body. The person who is in control of Abanagul’s body, is a servant to Lord Abaddon, the Demon of Gates and Portals, ruler of the abyss.”
   “So he did died. That’s what I meant,” as I chuckled at her.
   “Well, yes he did. The only thing that remains is his body. Abanagul’s plan is to find the six rings that were hidden by my people, the Traitors of Immortals. We were successful to lock the six lord demons away as we separated them around the globe and one on the moon, Alios.”
   “Alios? That alien planet? How did you guys manage to do that?”
   “We infiltrated Lucifer’s lair and send one of the demons on Alios as we sealed away…permanently.”
   “Dang…that must be hard to do. I bet a lot of people have died from carrying out that mission.”
   “Yes indeed. Lucifer’s reason why he chose this planet was because it was similarity to Earth—the human world. He knew about God’s heart and so, he had stolen God’s technology in order for him to be as powerful as God. The technology that he had stolen was a Bruewn Stone. It is God’s power, His living soul; His very existence; His weapon of knowledge. This explains how he could manage to build that flying empire of his in the South Pole of Analitatica. His plans were to turn all Tyrenkian species into freaks. By turning them into a freak, there came the Immortals. That’s their origin.”
   “Our origin, you say? So we were stolen by Lucifer since we were once on God’s side?”
   “Yes. Lucifer stole us from God. Our super great grandfather, Uriel, was kidnapped when he was a child. Abanagul turned him into a freak by killing him first, making his body into an empty shell for a demon to live on. However, the process wasn’t complete. Uriel’s people came for him since they too, have the same incident like Uriel. The freak that Abanagul wants everyone to be is in the image of Lucifer by force. The Demon of Abanagul, who suddenly we thought was dead, is still around. We don’t know his fake identity; however, we know that his real name is Abanagul, son of Lior, servant of the Six Demon Lords.”
   Now I understand. Lucifer created the Immortals long ages ago. My people were forced to be like him. God chose Vorshael and his descendent to save this world to restore good along with His side. And since God chose Vorshael, I guess I would take him as the Traitors of the Immortals because he betrayed Lucifer. If we are the traitors of Lucifer, then we are the good guys. Thank God, this became clear to me. If I am in the family of Uriel, then I should speak to him. You know what…I think should asked mom about that if he is still alive or not.
   “That’s some awesome history you got there mom. I am fawned of you. Now I clearly understand about your past when I saw your life in some kind of a video clip that flashes out of us when we hugged. Thanks to God and His place, he gives us telepathy to understand each other. Now, one more question: Is Uriel alive or dead?”
   “I don’t know,” mom said as she shrugged her shoulders while shaking her head slowly. “I don’t know.”
   Hmm, interesting. Maybe I might have to find that out for myself.
   “Oh, never mind. I guess super gramps here must be really old then…”
   “He is; however, he would look very young since he is one of the oldest living thing that is as nearly as old as Abanagul. And we ought to know that all Tyrenkian beings are suppose to live 250 years old at the max, we, Immortals, don’t know when to grow old.” Then she paused for a moment. “Oh, I forgot to tell you about the tribes of Immortals. There are three types of tribes: Moondanians, Nomanians, and Yareinians—”
   “Three tribes?” as I interrupted. “What tribe am I? What are they?”
   “You and I are Moondanians. We are finite creatures with finite powers. Moondanians have the appearance like a Tyrenkian being; however, what makes us different from them is that we have superpowers. In the Moondanian Clan, there are 3 types of powers that you are born with. The types of power are broken down into 9 classes. The first type powers in three classes are Somatic, Virtuoso, and Intercore. Somatic means body, which deals with healing, physical appearances, and blood type color. They hold these types of power as a Somatic being. Sometimes, some Somatic beings may look like animals that are being mistaken as a Nomanian. That I will tell you later about after going through with these classes. Now, where were we. Ah yes…I remember. The Virtuoso class deals with projectile objects that come from within their body like spitting acid, spitting poison, and anything that is biological projectile. The Intercore class deals with the power of shape shifting—it’s either animal, thing, or people. They can only shape shift to their size only—nothing beyond than that.”
   Then mom took a sip of her tea that was set from the beginning of our conversation. I was lost in her conversation about the deep details about the Immortals that I didn’t really ask for.
   “Do I really have to know these classes and types of power mom? All I asked was what tribe was I and what are they. I don’t need to know all that much in detail.”
   “Oh my goodness, I talk too much. My apologies. Well, we are Moondanians. I will skip about the classes and types then; however, I need to warn you about Nomanians. They are beasts with no mind or soul. They are a living shell—huge, big, strong, and deadly. Their goal is to destroy, to devoir, and to kill anybody on sight that shows a sign of life. They were a cousin of us that was lost and kidnapped during the War of Lior. Only a few could manage to have the power of a god until God’s angels and the Traitors of Immortals killed most of them to the very point of extinction. Traitors like us, worship the God who created the universe. We are the traitors of Lucifer because he made us by force. We rebel against Lucifer and I’d say about 1/3 of the population betrayed him. He had stolen God’s technology to destroy all of creation since this planet was the perfect spot for him to attack. Earth was once a perfect spot; however, it failed because God overpowered him. He was a weakling that didn’t have any telepathic powers at all—not until now after he stole something from Heaven and above. The reason why God wants you to hear this from us is because of the prophecy. The people, who spoke about your coming and your arrival, have spread the word throughout the world. Your name comes from the descendent of Vorshael in the many generation to which you will judge the people who worships the devil. This is why Abanagul is hunting every traitors to seal you away for good.”
   To seal me away? Lucky for me, I am dead. Then I took a deep a breath as I noticed that she was done talking. My goal is simple: save the world…and you will save all creations throughout in all universes. “So I guess God wants me to save his creations then?”
   “Yes,” mom nodded.
   “So my target is to find Abanagul?”
   “Yes.”
   “And how would I do that if it is so hard for you guys to find him?”
   “I found some information in the government system from the two most powerful countries in the world: The United Republic of Federation and the Confederate Kingdoms of Eglas. If I were you, pretend you are like dad who never stops on his research until you find the culprit—which he didn’t find it all.”
   “Can’t you stop picking on me Anita?” said dad as he nagged back.
   “Quiet dad.”
   “Humph!” as dad grumbled as he crosses his arms.
   By thinking so hard about it like a detective, I was starting to see the picture a lot clearer than just a flash of ‘life-pictures’ that splashes into your face. Hmm, how should I find my culprit. Well, duh…I should’ve known. Being the Angel of Wrath is the answer right there in front of my eyes—my superpowers. I would use it to my advantage to find that culprit.
   “Well, this is my story. The rest lies with my people. They will tell you more. I am just a servant of my mother, an assassin to protect the people who had been persecuted by the Divergent for so long. I’ve waited to see this day coming. My son, be careful of Abanagul and his people. Don’t let them notice that you have arrived back from the dead.” Then she touches me as I saw some concern upon her face with tears.
   “Don’t worry…I’ll do my best to make you happy along with the Lord.”
   Then she chuckled at me as she faked her smile, trying so hard to hide her concern.
   “May God be with you, my sweet Jay. May God be with you…”

End…

« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 05:40:36 PM by composition07 »

composition07

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2015, 05:37:59 PM »
The Brother
Chapter 5, Reik Léion
The Present Day, 11 years later
Unexpected Guest

This is Reik Léion, age 25, telling my story before I met my brother-in-law, Aruja Jei-Ru, at midnight. He and I had an interesting story; yet, I was shocked to meet him—well, seeing something from him that I didn’t expect. I have experienced a 14-hour horror in the minimal past before meeting the present. I would like to make short and simple for the audience to understand instead. I don’t like to tap dance the answer because it bores. My soul literally popped out—I mean, it did.

14 hours back, high noon, 14 o’clock p.m.
   If you are reading this before the incident happened with my brother-in-law, Aruja Jei-Ru, I will tell you what happened before I met him. And yes, you will get to know of what I do as a detective during those 14-hours back. You will find this really interesting. And please, don’t laugh at me on the part when I met him.
   One day at high noon, I was in my office, collecting files and data from the computer that is about to prosecute criminals for tomorrow. Leiyé, my fiancé, is a lovely woman in my life. I knew her ever since we were kids in the orphanage home. I don’t know who my parents were; however, by going through the decease records, they were found dead when I found out about them. I knew Leiyé when they were dropped by at the orphanage along with their dad. I looked through the window as I peeked out by the curtains. From there, I started to talk to her when the nurses and doctors brought them in. I was a thug, a thief who steals items in the orphanage whenever I need to buy something for myself. I even sometimes buy gifts for Leiyé when I had a crush on her. Leiyé kissed me on the cheek before I asked her out on a date. By the time when we got into 8th grade, she and I always hang out at the lobby in the cafeteria every lunchtime. Aruja on the other hand was against my nature as a thief, didn’t want me to date his sister.
   The next night, I found out that his father died when he was on a mission to defend the governor of Eglas. Afterwards from those couple of nights, Aruja died later as well. With the father passing the tombstone to his son, Hermanian spies killed the both of them. It was reported all over the news. What changed my heart to be a good person in life was because of Aruja. I remember what Aruja told me before he left to buy some food for Leiyé before he died. He said to me that if I want to be with her, I have to change myself…or else, she wouldn’t be mine. I made a promise that I will change when he gave me an evil glare as he lectured me before he left. He’d even grabbed my color shirt when I first took Leiyé with me to do some stealing in the Master’s office. He had some money and I was about to go and buy something for Leiyé when I didn’t tell her what I was doing…not until I got caught. Aruja sure did take a good beating out of me.
   “Why did you take my sister with you!” yelled Aruja.
   “I wanna take her so that I can buy her this,” as I beg for mercy. Then I showed a picture of a necklace that was made of real pearl. I wanted to buy her this by stealing the Master’s wallet. He’s the boss of this orphanage home.
   Aruja grabs my collar shirt and raises me high with one hand. Then he slaps me hard in the face, leaving a red mark on my cheek. I didn’t want to drop a tear since boys don’t cry.
   “That’s my sister. You’re going to take her to do these things? How dare you!” Then he backslaps in the face on the other cheek. “If I ever see you doing these things again along with her, you and I will start a war,” as he glared surly at me.
   Then I was thrown onto the ground as I lie there, feeling helplessly as I looked at Leiyé who is behind Aruja, crying in tears from her punishment.
   From that day forth, I learned a lesson not to steal ever again. Twice, Aruja has lectured me—TWICE! Never again…
   Leiyé text me with her cell phone. It said: “I am off at work. I will be seeing you at home. Text to me if you are out early so that we can go on date like you said. Love, Leiyé.”
   I read it and texted her back. I wrote: “Sure. I will see if I am out early or not. Kiss, Kiss…”
   Then I put my cell phone away in my jacket pocket. I pray I get it out early from work if those piles of papers will be done by the day. I wish I have someone to take this job for me and I would rather go and chase killers and robbers on the streets instead. Doing papers isn’t my thing…

3 hours later, 3 p.m.
   My papers aren’t done yet; also, there are going to be filed for the judge to see this. I found a few ugly motherduckers that just look like a total creep—a creep that’ll make your skin crawled from head to toe. Here is this one guy, Gorian Jemster. The guy who I caught 3 weeks ago, was an insane pedophile. He called the police on the phone that he killed someone for no reason. His plan was to show his last artwork before leaving a message to the public news. He mainly targets his prey on the pretty and the good looking ones—doesn’t matter about its gender…as long their age is in their tens to thirties. Scary motherducker, I tell ya. I will give him a beating before I put my cigar and burn his eye out.
   From papers to papers, putting them in order before giving it to my client, which she is about to give them to the judge soon, I pray to all of these bastards that I captured, can go to hell. If anybody sees them or read about them in this way, they will think, ‘May God has mercy on your soul.’
   By looking at the time, it seem that I won’t make it for the date. I said to Leiyé that the date will start at five in the afternoon. Damn it, I hate when my job takes away the things that I want the most, like spending my time with my fiancé.
   I send a text to her. I wrote: “Sorry Leiyé, I won’t be home ‘till midnight. I got papers to do. How about on Ujasto? (It’s Saturday in the Tyrenkian world).”
   I sighed and rubbed my eyes from this long, boring, tiring day as I put my head against on my palm, which is on the armrest that is attached to my office chair. I rock back and forth, waiting for Leiyé to text back. Ugh, damn those papers. If only these weren’t so much on my table, I would’ve pulled my gift to her, the ring, if she wants to marry me. And yes, I did buy the ring—right on schedule; however, today is not the day.

8 hours later, 8 p.m.
   I just need a few more to go, putting these papers in order from A-Z. I am almost done and I am sure as hell want to get off from this stupid chair that I have been on for hours. I’d also lost track of time until my client came to me said that she is leaving from work. Most of the people, who are working here, have already gone home except me. My eyes as you know, began to bag down like a zombie, or becoming one before I grown in the middle of the night from this weariness. That’s how tired I am.
   Shit, 8 o’clock already? As I sigh from the long day of hard working, I hope I get paid with a fat check by doing all of these things by next week. It’s almost at the end of the month of Teieso (March), waiting for my next promotion since I was the one who caught all of these criminals on the streets. I hope Commissioner Lorondo Valvin sees my progress as a good cop in the Bureau Deputy Enforcer (B.D.E.). I also hope I become his vice-commissioner as well.

Midnight, 14 a.m. in the morning.
   Finally, I am done with all of these papers. I closed the computer and left my office before shutting the lights down in the main office. I went to my car, a very nice car that I had, was parked on the parking lot before I turned on the engine. I left the place and entered on the road.
   When I reached to downtown city of Amersham, one of the biggest, busiest city in Eglas, I approached to a stoplight. It was a four-lane street—wide and very spacious. Next to me on my left side was this Asian chick. She has a sport car that shines in neon lights—purple, blue, and pinkish magenta. She even had loud music on along with her friends. I only took a glimpse at them before they noticed.
   One of them, who was in that sport car, drew their windows down and said to me, “Nice car yo. Wanna race?”
   I pulled out my police badge at him and gave him a surly look as I rolled down my window down. By the looks on his face, he backs down as he rolls his window back up. I take it he was afraid of me when he didn’t notice that I was a cop.
   “Ibuoya! Chongsin xo-changuo obualai yo! Dabou Jiakouchai ximida!” said one of those guys, who were speaking in Jongosu as he was yelling at the guy who rolled his window down earlier. I don’t know what they are saying, but I take it as a negative term from what I think.
   Tsh, young adults. When will they get a life? I may have a black sports car, but this babe is not going to race. She cost me a fortune and I ain’t going to let her get all messed up from a single race. Why would I do that? Stupid Asian kids. I bet their parents spoil them.
     When the light turns green, I drove forward before hitting to the freeway ten minutes later. Those Asian kids, who rode their neon sport car, drove on the other direction as they disappear from my sight. Stupid kids, calling a cop out to race you. Sure, I will handcuff you up and report this to your mother and father. What a shame that you will bring dishonor to your family.
   As I got off from the freeway forty minutes later, I now drove on the small streets, heading home from this long day that I had. While I was driving, something hit my car in front of me. It was a huge, black, and shady like a giant cloth that just crashed on my bonnet before vanishing into the dark alleys. It moved very fast. I stopped my car as I pushed my breaks in the middle of the road. The car screeches very loud and I hope I didn’t wake up the neighbors. I went outside and found scratches and markings on my bonnet. Motherducker, this car cost me a fortune. I jerked my head 180 degrees and ran towards the alley. That is where it went. I don’t know what that thing that hit me was, but for sure, I am going to kick his ass.
   When I approached the dark alley, the cement was wet from the steam that came from the laundry, which is connected to the apartment complex, hanging on the brick wall. From where I was standing, there was light. However, from where I did stand, I looked beyond and saw nothing more but pitch black. Then I pulled out my gun and took an aim as I walked slowly. The only thing that I could see was the T intersection in the dark alley at the distance. I went forward—slowly—step by step as I check every corner behind all the dumpsters before jerking my gun straight ahead. Then there was a sudden noise, like someone hit a trashcan before a black cat ran away from it. Whatever IT was, I assumed it must be a person.
   Right when I approach at the T section, I took cover on the wall as I held my gun next to my face. I swiftly went ahead and said, “Police! Raise your hands up and—”
   Unexpectedly, no one was there but a dead end. It’s nothing but a big, brick wall—no stairs or latter that was attached to it. Only windows were held up high as I look up and down from it. Suddenly, I had a weird feeling that there was someone behind me. I jerked my gun 180 degrees around and found out that there was another dead end. Not just any dead end, but somehow, the place of where I am at right now, didn’t feel right at all. The T intersection that was there earlier…it disappeared when I just turned 180 degrees around. And whenever I turn, all of the walls got closer to me each time when I turned around. I was trapped. In fact, I am also terrified because I don’t know what the hell is going on here. Walls don’t move forward to you; walls don’t even have legs as well. How is it possible that each time when I turn to face another wall behind me, they got even closer? Something is not right.
   “If you are doing this, stop it! I am claustrophobic! Please, stop it!” I yelled.
   “Reik,” as someone called my name in a deep, low, hoarsen voice. I don’t know who it was, but I was scared shitless.
   “SHOW YOURSELF!”
   “Behind you,” as it said to me in a creepy voice when it approaches to me from behind.
   I turned around as I gasp for air. I also jerked my gun at the same time. What I saw was this black, cloth that had red eyes which was floating in front me. Around it were flying chains of multitude of sharp weapons that were attached to it. Knives, reapers, swords, half crest blade, etc. My eyes boggled out as my soul ran away from my body. This is the part where I pissed my pants as I stuttered to shoot at it. Before I even pulled the trigger, it sliced my handgun before turning it into ashes. I fell onto the floor as I crawled away, feeling helplessly without a gun.
   “STAY AWAY FROM ME!” I screamed. I crawled swiftly until I was cornered on the wall. That thing that was looking at me, hisses as I was hearing multitudes of voices from it. It was coming all over the places, hearing cries of agony and help. As it came onto to me as I curled my legs and arm, I screamed, “PLEASE, DON’T HURT ME!”
   “Why would I hurt you Reik? I know who you are. You are my brother…”
   Did he just say…brother? I don’t have any brothers at all. How am I related to him?
   “Reik, do not be afraid of my looks. I am no threat to you.”
   I gasp for air and looked at him once more. “If you are not here to hurt me,” as I said, scared shitless than before. “Then why do you look so scary?”
   “That’s because I am Aruja Jei-Ru. I have return back from the dead.”
   Aruja? Impossible…how can this be?
   “I have some unfinished business to take care of. I am here for you. You and I have a lot of work to do,” as he glared his red glowing eyes at me while I see his sharp teeth that were covered in the shadows. It looks like he didn’t have any lips either. “Shall we begin?”

End…

« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 05:40:52 PM by composition07 »

composition07

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2015, 05:38:50 PM »
The Brother
Father’s diary
Agõnino 14, 2950

My Diary

Dear Father,
   This is Cherkha, your only son who is about to go to war in Hermania. I am writing this letter to you that I don’t know when I will be returning home from the war. If you are reading this, I want you to know that I love you. You’ve been a great father to me and I am thankful for what you did to me in the past. We may have some consequences of differences by having different views; however, I want to apologize to you about what I said earlier. I am sorry that I called you a stubborn old fart with a narrow-minded view, slamming at the door at your face. I just want you to understand that I love Anita and I will make her to be my wife when this war is over. I understand that she’s a Neinchian and we are Itonese. Father, you have to understand that racism isn’t the answer. We are civilized men and you ought to know that she is not our enemy. Soon, you will understand…if I make it out alive.
   If I die in this war, I don’t want mom to feel sad. Dad, tell Kou to do good in school. I want to see him succeed as being a doctor in the medical field. Tell him to study hard so that he won’t end up being in the military like me. And dad…I don’t want you to worry about me as well if I don’t make out alive from this dreadful war. Just take good care of the family without me when I am gone.

Love, Cherkha Jei-Ru…
Letters to Father,
Yachu Jei-Ru

« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 05:41:05 PM by composition07 »

composition07

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2015, 05:40:01 PM »
The Brother
Chapter 6, Governor Mazeyus Drace:
Year 2998, 11 years back
The Assassination of
Governor Balfore Beckard

My name is Mazeyus Aldoro Drace, a servant of Abanagul, a leader to exterminate the Traitors of Immortals. I once live in the times of knighthood in the year 2000, the medieval times of Tyrenkia. As time goes by, I have lived for so long that the old world that I once knew, rotted away. It couldn’t survive from the inevitable fate of time where time attacks it on its course.
   I gaze relentlessly at the world where everything changed. Buildings were changed, music was changed, and the people…they’ve changed too. How long has it been that I forgotten the screams of genocide that I caused in the ancient times. I may have slaughtered countless of Traitors of the Immortals who betrayed our Lord Lucifer, the god who created us to evolve in his image. We were suppose to be made perfectly and yet, we are waiting for his arrival. He may have made us in the Days of Lior where Lior was the first Tyrenkian being that was made by God himself, our enemy.
   These Traitors of Immortals, who I slaughtered many, worships Yahweh. He’s the only enemy who despise our practices of evil. He’s nothing more, but a boastful self-righteous monster, a deity that is undeserving to be a deity that must be destroy. A silent lamb like Him waits for the crowd to boast about His works instead of Him boasting, makes my guts envy even more. Screw those praises from those people. I find that to be a load of boastfulness. It was He who tried to destroy our Lord Lucifer in the Days of Lior. My forefathers, who worshipped Lucifer, were there in those times before they stood to their demise. They died in honor and I am proud that they died in the name of Lucifer. I would finish the job to release my master, once I achieve capturing the Hell Ring Portal with my bare hands.
   I am about 900 years old and yet, I am still young like a person who is in their twenties. I have countless names from generations to generations. Therefore, the world wouldn’t find me as a suspicious man who once lives in the Days of the King Calawis. He was a ruler in the medieval era, the one who use to rule in the province of Eglas. Also, he wasn’t even an Immortal. He’s nothing more, but a mere mortal that married a traitor of our own kind. We, Divergents, never love or respect the Traitors of Immortal. They were always impure since they need to be cleansed with a swift blow through their neck. My itchiness and cravings to murder once more have been bothering me for the last two decades. It would be a lot easier if this were the days of the medieval era. I would blame modern technology for making everything so complex on my plans, since it is a lot harder to perform genocide on innocent lives. Oh, I long waited to hear the screams of the innocent children, women, and men who I sought to see the fear in their eyes. One day, I will have it again. My fun hasn’t come to me yet, but soon. Time will tell.
   The names that I had throughout the history were Lord Aldoro, Lord Drace, Lord Mazio, Lord Mazus, and Lord Drachen. But my full true name is Mazeyus Aldoro Drace, the man who killed legions of the Traitors of Immortals that persecuted them for the generations. I truly love to kill for a living as a political figure—that, I am good at it. Not one has discovered about me and yet, today, I am remain silent for now—waiting to get a position as governor again when I get the permission from Abanagul. It’s like I what I said earlier…time would tell.

In the year 2990, I wasn’t the governor of Eglas. I was in the South Pole of Analitica working with a team who was gathering the information of the lost ruins known as, “U.T.B. Project.” To identify the abbreviation, it means, “Unidentified Terrain Building.” This was the name of our project, which my superiors had assigned it in order to cover our asses from being known throughout the world as, “The Immortals.” Abanagul wouldn’t be so happy if the Tyrenkians knew about us. Our plans will be plotted out and that, I do not want to face the wrath of my people—the Divergent. Since the Traitors of Immortals were guarding the Hell’s technology so well in Analitica, I would be looking forward to kill every one of them with my powers. I pray I get to see their guts go flying everywhere before it disintegrates in the air. Yes, it’s what I have been waiting for…the slaughter of the innocent. I long crave to kill and to kill…I bring pain. My powers are beyond than all 3 types of Moondanian. I am a Virtuoso Immortal, class 9, a powerful one who has telekinetic powers along with breathing fire like a dragon that roars with fury. Each time I use my powers, my eyes glow fiery red with orange as my hair glowed with it.
   Speaking about powers, I have already killed 20 people on sight when I went rogue for a few days during the U.T.B. Project. Those 20 people weren’t part of the Divergent and so I had my fun as I grin sinisterly with a blissful look upon my face.
   Cherkha, the most loyal servant of the Queen of Eglas, the one who served the Confederate States, he was our next target on the wanted list. We noticed that his wife was an Immortal, but not him. We checked his profile and found that he was married to Anita. Anita, the most the wanted person on our death list was pronounced dead already. She died from giving birth to a child. If she did, then she must have children. In that case, then it would be her children and her husband would be the next target. I don’t know how many kids she has…as long we get the pleasure of tearing them apart from limb to limb. I got connections with the military, the Bureau Intelligence Agency (B.I.A.), known as the men in black, and the Congress of Parliament. I had to make a swift move since I was ordered by Abanagul to do this steady or else, they would steal of what we had planned for—the Hell’s technology. The Traitors of Immortals were planning to take of what I have stolen from them. They may protect the Hell’s technology from the Divergents, keeping it out of reach from the wrong hands; however, I would unleash Lord Lucifer once again if all things go well. Thanks to the U.T.B. Project, the Divergents were successful to get it in our hands as I put the Hell’s Technology in Area 61.
   Before achieving the Hell’s technology that we stole from the Traitors of Immortals, Governor Balfore Beckard was still in charge of the U.T.B. Project. I have no choice, but to eliminate him from the orders of Lord Abanagul. A mere mortal like him should never lay his hand on something that belongs to us in the Days of Lior. And so, I hired some men that weren’t Immortals like us to kill the Governor as I paid them with a fat check. Abanagul sent his as well; however, they were part of the Divergent. They were hired to be assigned and kill Cherkha. They also planned to kill everyone who worked for the Queen of Eglas in the project of the U.T.B.—not yet done, but soon. He has a disturbing message that would be marked on the Queen’s corpse and her skin.

In the year 2998, the people that I hired were a group of assassins to take care of Governor Balfore Beckard. Some of them worked for the mafia and some of them work for Abanagul. The ones that work for Abanagul were dress like Hermanian spies to cause more propaganda so that the world wouldn’t know about us. His men would kill Cherkha and his sibling at any cost to make their plans succeed. The lesser the mortal men know, the better for the Divergents.
   Why am I hiring people so quick at this point? Let me say that I failed to obtain the Hell’s technology and the portal—Gate Number 6. If I don’t kill Governor Balfore Beckard, our plans would be ruined by now. Therefore, he must die as I would take his place as the new governor of Eglas. We may have stolen the Hell’s technology from the Traitors of Immortals, but a mere mortal stole something from us? How can this be? This is mocking my career. And I promise you, Lord Abanagul and Lord Lucifer, that this would never happen again. I would have the Hell’s technology, even if it means to cause a disturbance to a nation like Eglas.
   Speaking about the Hell’s technology, there were six gates to unleash the 6 lords of Hell that Yahweh had sealed them in the Days of Lior. We serve them to our bottom of our heart as we suppress the goodness from this world. They promised us power and to rule other worlds in another dimensions of time. Damn the Traitors of Immortals…and damn Cherkha and his team. How did they know who we were? How could a mere mortal infiltrate our plans? Curse that Royal Ground Dog. I would hunt him down until I destroy all of his hopes for survival. I would make sure he bleeds.
   Cherkha would be on our top hit list from now on. An irk like him must be dealt with first. Thanks to his wife, I underestimated the both of them. All this time, they were targeting me; however, they underestimated what I am. I guess they were close to identifying my real name and my real identity. Too bad, Anita is dead. She won’t be solving this case for now on. Without her help to support Cherkha, he’s nothing but a mere insect that is about to be squashed as he was about come to our trap.
   On the next day, I had to negotiate with a man name Alan Michaelis, the leader of the M family. Little did I know that the men who I hired to kill Governor Balfore Beckard were working for them. Also, they were the ones who stole some of the Hell’s technology during the U.T.B. Project. How dare they!
   One thing what I don’t understand is that why would these mortal, puny insects who kept on creeping around us like as if, they were eavesdropping to steal our goods. I’ve dealt with the Immortals and now these mortals have the right to touch us? I would crush their head like an egg that would go plop as their brains splatters everywhere on the floor. This makes me so angry that I would have to see Alan Michaelis for trying to make a move on us. I don’t give a duck about how many industries he has, but one thing I know for sure is to destroy him.
   If I didn’t went rogue on the U.T.B. Project, if I didn’t get tempted from the itchiness to see the slaughtering again, I wouldn’t be so distracted on my mission. I would’ve have the other half of the Hell’s technology in my possession.

Year 3000…
   Ha! I knew it. Cherkha, that puny insect have been squashed. No…wait…even better, thanks to Abanagul’s hired men, they killed him by burning him into a crisp. His face was skinned alive before he was barbeque with Governor Balfore Beckard on the floor. I now have the chance of being the governor by taking his place. What I need to do is to negotiate with Alan Michaelis once more for a favor before backstabbing him in the back. What I need is the support of money to convince the public that I would promise them to bring more security from terrorists. Speaking about protecting terrorists, I will make sure the crowd wouldn’t know what Abanagul is planning for.
   I could care less about the mortals thinking the Hell’s technology is an alien technology; however, it is not of what we see in our eyes. Once I have the other half, I would obtain the Hell’s key after killing Alan Michaelis who has stolen Gate Number 6. My people only have Gate Number 1, which isn’t enough for Lucifer to lead his army to destroy all creations in all dimensional universes. I pray my plans go well. Once my campaigning for governor is done, I would kill Alan when I enter to his domain. Then…I would hang his head as I hook it with his tongue. Ah, F’est sa jeaun beau (It’s so beautiful)! Connom mes-cé tassi (How pretty is that)!

3011…today…
   It’s been 11 years. Being the governor again and again—well, I’ve been the governor in countless of times—Medieval, Renaissance, and Gilded Times—I was made to be one. Now, since I am the governor in the Information Age, ruling with pride and power, I would the tables around to make it harder for the Traitors to get to us.
   First thing first is to change my name and my identity. If time goes by to the future, I would have fake my own death to secure the Divergent of Immortals. However, that concern would be dealt later. Time has not yet spoken for that to occur. As up right now, my fake name would be called, “Governor Mazikiel Aldron Dramice.” And since Governor Balfore Beckard is dead, it’s time to find the Hell Key in order to open Gate Number 6 and Number 1. Gate Number 6 will be dealt with when I kill Alan Michaelis.
   Little did I know that Alan Michaelis, the Don of the M family, demanded us to have a trade with them. They are fawned of our Hell’s technologies when they were clueless of not knowing it too well. In fact, they think they know what it is; however, they are such a fool. I could easily convince them that it’s an alien technology before manipulating them to do my bidding. Then I would crushed them in one blow when the time is right.
   Suddenly, I was wrong. I underestimated their intelligence when they too, were involved with the political grounds when they met Abanagul. They may not know who is Abanagul, but they only know his fake identity. They found out that I wasn’t a Tyrenkian being. It’s not possible! How did they know? Have my covered been blown?
   They pointed a meeting again at Alan’s Turf. They knew that I was going to backstab them somehow after the campaign of me becoming the governor of Eglas.
   “Greetings, Mr. Governor. I believe we have met before at my turf during on your campaign,” said Alan Michaelis with an orotund, baritone voice. “Congratulations for you becoming the governor of Eglas. However, I am not here to celebrate your fun time,” he contrasted. “What I am here for is your technology. Your technology is far beyond from this world that I cannot stop the yearning thoughts about it,” as he said with a craving attitude.
   “What do you want fat ass?” I said as I threw my silent anger at him.
   “I demand to have of what you have,” as he thrusted his finger at me from the midrange.
   “Oh really? How are you going to do that? I got men to shut you out, you criminal!”
   “Hmm, is that so,” as he leans back on his office chair with a raise steeple hand posture. “Well, you can try, but what I can do is to expose of what you were doing in the South Pole. My men took a picture of what you were. You freak.” Then he tossed the photos that were taken in the year 2990. “And yet, you call me a criminal?”
   SHIT! My cover has been blown. No wonder how they knew about me.
   My eyes were in shocked as they were widened. I crunched my grip as they curled into a ball of fist.
   “I noticed your attention. Did I hit a nerve?” said Alan Michaelis as he saw my surly, grotesque face. Then he smiled with a grin look as his hands were clenched in the middle. Then he pushed his office chair a back a little. “You don’t want me to expose of what you are, if you know what I mean. I take it that you are not a Tyrenkian being. I take it as you were affiliated with aliens. Are you an alien, Mr. Whoever You Are?”
   What foolish question is that? I am an Immortal you fat, skinhead white pig! I will peel your skin and roll it into a sushi!
   “No! I am no alien,” I replied as my teeth were clenched. I gave a tone that showed him that I was pissed off.
   “Oh…your not? How disappointing. And yet, you claim you think you can kill me. I have eyes and so do you.”
   “I promise you, I am not an alien. It’s complicated.”
   “I see…then I will take it that you’re something else. Can you tell me about yourself if you don’t want me to blackmail you since I supported your campaign. You owe me a favor, you know. I paid 3 billion dollars on your campaign and in return, I demand those technology of yours.” Then he smiled sinisterly as he dims his eyes down at me with that devilish look on his face.
   Such arrogance! By the looks on his face with that arrogant look, I will rip that fat head of his into pieces! I am an Immortal! No mortal has ever touch me. Is the first one who touched me? Well, not physically, but in contact.
   “I will kill you right n—” as I raised my hand at him to which I was about to use my telekinetic powers to blast his fat head off.
   Then he interrupted as he raised and waved his finger at me. “Nuh uh-uh. That will be a bad a idea. You’re not going to do that. I got men watching you before. I know how you kill people. I wouldn’t do that if I were you. They are putting their cameras all over you, Mr. Governor. What would the world say about you as a total freak? Now, tell me, Mr. Governor, will agreed to my terms? And what are you going to do with that alien technology anyway? It wouldn’t be so wise to end me right here on my turf.”
   “I will speak of this no more! What do you want from me?”
   “Guns, money, political power. If you agree to my terms, then I will call my men off from your back. Just remember, you owe me—big time! I have also searched of what you people are; however, I don’t know what they called you since it was only a rumor. You have many names. The only guy that was mentioned from those rumors was Abanagul…” as he twirls his hand before point his finger at some direction.
   “No, not possible! How? Who told you that name!”
   “Ah, so I was right. The rumors were true. He is your leader. You got something big that you are hiding. I want in!” as he demanded. “If you let me be part of your whatever you’re doing, I will tell you who told me that name.”
   Forgive Abanagul. May Lucifer have mercy on my soul. I failed to cover this. I pray I can make it up to you somehow.
   “Just don’t tell the world of what we are. I will agree to your terms if you keep this secret. Where do I sign?”
   “Right here on this contract.” Then he slides the paper over to my side as it was nipped on a paper-sized board.
   I signed it and slide it back to him with an attitude.
   “I got better plans to eliminate you. My people will hunt you down. You don’t know what I am capable of.”
   “I am counting on that, Mr. Governor. I got something to show to the world if that happens. Good luck with that…”

End...

composition07

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2015, 05:42:16 PM »
The Brother
Chapter 7, Unbelievable
Year 3011, today
A talk with Reik Léion

This is Aruja, the Angel of Wrath who came from Heaven, have spoken a few words to Reik. Yeah, I know. He was scared shitless when I came to him. Well…I only came to him because I was ordered by the Holy Trinity to tell him that him and I will cooperate together on a mission that needs to be done. Tsh, I pray he isn’t the same person like how I met him at the orphanage home.
   I took him to a place where no one can see us. I may be in the flesh form as of now; however, I must do this in order for him to see me. Without the three types of body transformation, Reik will not be able to see me at all. In fact, he wouldn’t be able to hear my voice as well. The three transformation s are Flesh, Mind, and Soul that are all combined as one. Each one of them has their own unique powers as to what an angel have. Flesh is when the angel becomes solid in the body. Mind is conscience of your own for others to hear your voice through multitudes of dimension when you approach to a person. Soul is for other spirits to see you on the other side—including some mortal people as well. Each three are unique on its own and yet, they come as one.
   “I can’t believe it. I am talking to a dead man,” as he sat at the edge of a skyscraper building while holding on his cigar. The smoke was being blown away by the wind.
   “I know. It’s hard for someone like you to understand of what I am,” I replied in a deep, low, hoarsen voice. “I am sorry that I scared you.”
   “That’s okay,” while he gazing at the night light city relentlessly, sitting there with deep thoughts that was going on his head. “I thought I was going crazy in the first place. Am I going crazy?” he replied as his eyes was widen.
   I nodded no.
   “Oh…well…that’s good news,” as he lowers his eyes to look down the below from where he sits. “Anyways, why are you here?” when he turn his face and look upward at me with a question.
   “I have some unfinished business,” as I tilted my head to the right.
   “Like what?”
   “It’s complicated…and long. You won’t get it at all for a simple minded like you.”
   “What do mean by simple?”
   “Your mind is finite like any other mortal beings are, but what I need to tell you is that you and I will be involved in this issue for a very long time.”
   “How so?” when he blinks clueless at me.
   “What I am about to tell you and show you will be surreal to believe. It would be hard for you to gulp it down into your throat.”
   “You don’t say…” as he was surprised. “How unimaginable is it?” when he gave me a pondering look.
   “Big time,” when I demonstrated how big it was by using my hand gestures to describe its size. “Are you ready to here the truth?”
   “Yeah, I am up for it,” as he nodded slowly, thinking he’s ready to see the craziness that I am about to show him.
   “You are not a Tyrenkian. You are an Immortal.”
   A moment of silent came from him as he was stirred into a confusion. “What’s that? I mean, what is an Immortal? I have never heard of it…”
   “An Immortal being has superpowers that you cannot imagine to believe. What you and I are, are Immortals. I was once an Immortal when I was alive in my late eighteens. You loved my sister…I know that…and you were the problem that lead her to theft—”
   “Oh c’mon,” as he interrupted. “Geez…that’s so over. I’ve changed,” as he was flashing out his police badge at my face. “I saw you on the news about your death—”
   “Just because you saw it, doesn’t mean you can gain my trust.”
   Reik sighed from the weariness of Aruja’s lectures. “Alright…,” as he palms down to show how irritated he was. Then he got up from where he sat as he walks away from the edge of the building. He also tries to walk around as he struggles to shrug off this irritation of my lecture. Yeah, I may be a haha, but he has to know the situation that I am in. “Fine. But I promise you…I am not that same boy who steals items anymore. I’ve grown, okay. Do you not see?”
   I looked at him as I tilted my head to the right, looking at him with a serious, pondering look. I find it interesting if his words are true.
   “Promise me you won’t share this info with my sister. This business is between the both of us—no one else. If you start to gossip about this, I will give you a beating that you will never had before,” as I shown my aggressiveness along with a grotesque, surly look.
   “OKAY! Geez. Just don’t scare me with that look of yours. I don’t want to go home and have nightmares of that rotten, burnt face of yours,” as he was backing away from me, raising his palms in the air.
   Then I took a deep breath as I calm myself down. I think he got my point clear. I hope he does…
   “We will have our first mission that we need to take on at the break of dawn.”
   “Which is?”
   “We are going to kill Governor Mazikiel Aldron Drace.”
   “Wait, WHAT? Kill?” when he was surprised to what I just said. “What did he do? He didn’t kill you; the Hermanian spies did.”
   “False! I can prove it. Give me your hand as I will transfer the information to you through telepathy. I guess you are still not convince…
   “Here is my hand…” I said.
   I gave my left hand out to him while I was levitating in the air. My dark, torn cloak was floating around me as my sharp chains were hidden behind it. It was moving as well. He was gazing at me, trying to understand my appearance, he wasn’t sure if this was a good idea to take on a job like this.
   He reached his other hand at me as it lies on my palm. A sudden telepathic implosion that burst into his head, the knowledge that I knew from Heaven was blasting inside his thick skull for him to understand about the civil war between the Divergent of Immortals and the Traitors of Immortals. I’ll make sure he can speak all languages like how I did in my training in Heaven. I was trained under my mother, the one who protected Clyde Calawis to which she recommended for me to find him soon.
   When the telepath was over in a second, Reik was frighten from this knowledge that I gave him as he leaped backwards, jumping away from my hands. I stood and watched him as he was scared shitless.
   “duck! Holy shit!” Then he crawled away from me as he rubs his head, hard with both hands.
   “I know. Scary isn’t it? Heaven and Hell is something, huh?”
   “Is my nose bleeding?” he replied
   “Yeah…it is.”
   Reik was panicking on the ground as he was breathing hastily. “Whatever I just saw, whatever I just read about these things were…I don’t want to be apart of it!” while swaying swiftly with his right palm at me.
   “You can’t deny this path. My sister is in danger. Once they find her, they will find you. After finding you, they will kill you. When they kill you, they will kill anyone who knows about you. The killing won’t stop until they get of what they want in the end. I gave you the knowledge to see everything of what God has planned for.”
   “Then why are you dress like an Angel of Death? Aren’t you suppose to be all good-looking like those statues that we built at the park?” he quarreled at me.
   “It’s my disguise. I like it. If you don’t like it, I have more.”
   While I was levitating in the air, I landed on the rooftop at the edge of the skyscraper, shape shifting into an older version of myself in the early 30s. I was dress in a kaki tuxedo outfit with a white shirt and a blue tie on.
   “Better?” I replied.
   “Yeah. Whatever you do, don’t transform back to that scary shit again,” he demanded. 
   “Sorry, no can do. It’s my disguise for Abanagul and his demons. Since you now know his name through a telepathic knowledge by a single touch of my palm, now you know that you cannot escape of what He has planned for you. You can run all want, but you cannot hide from Him.”
   “What does He want me to do?”
   “Quite simple. Find this man name Gazébolo Vizzini. He’s the one who killed me, the one who you thought it was a Hermanian spy. He’s the one who I called, “Mr. Ugly.” But first, I must have to train you like how my mother trained me. You are an Immortal, like me when I use to be alive. I know what your powers are and soon, you will know mine.”
   “How long is the training?”
   “Three days.”
   “Three days?” as he rebelled. “But I have a job to do as a detective.”
   “Not to worry. I have a Time Boom that will set us into another world where we could train. You will be gone in three second from this world; however, inside the Time Boom, you will be gone for three days.”
   “Oh great. Now you’re lecturing me about science. I suck at it.”
   I smirked at him as I chuckled.
   “If the Lord wants me to do something for him, I just hope it doesn’t jeopardize my career,” Reik replied.
   “He can’t promise you that,” I said.
   Reik sighs. “Boy oh boy…let’s get this over with.”
   I activated the Time Boom. The portal was activated as it shines brightly.
   “In there, you will choose your weapon. You will decide how you will challenge a being through a hologram once you enter in that realm. When you defeat all the two beings, you will be facing me as an Angel of Wrath. Be prepared.”
   Reik looks at the portal, stared for a moment, checking if it was safe as he puts his foot in there. For moment, he thought it was going to kill him; however, it was just all in his head. It’s nothing more but a portal.
   Right when he enters the portal, the portal closes when I went inside, leaving a big boom as the dust and rubbles particles goes flying away from it. In there, the training begins.

End…

composition07

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2015, 05:43:04 PM »
The Brother
Chapter 8, Training Ground
Something beneath the Ground

This is Reik, taking over this scene to which I am about to face three foes on the other side of the world. And yes, I am inside a Time Boom.
   “Pick your weapon wisely, brother…” said Aruja as his voice echoes from the distances. I couldn’t find him anywhere. The entire place was all white.
   What lies in front of me were weapons of choices. There was a sword, a spear, a shield, a hard knuckle glove, etc. I took a tour to see which weapon was my favorite. I’d even found a mace that was attached with spiky chains around it; however, this weapon wasn’t in my interest. When I toured even further, I finally reached to the gun section. There were some good ones as well; however, the design wasn’t cool enough.
   I grabbed one of them and took a random aim. It was a semi-automatic rifle. There’s a name on it. It says, “M14 rifle.” Then I took a secondary weapon, which is a shotgun. This shotgun as you know it, was a double barrel pump action. Five rounds on both sides underneath the barrel, the total would be ten cartridges—seems pretty legit. I also found a name on the side of it as it was printed. It says, “Decimation Shotgun.” Pretty cool name…not bad.
   When I did took an aim as I held the double barrel shotgun, I shot it and it sure as hell it made a loud sexy sound. The aftermath was the smoke that came at the end of the barrel as it made a steaming, sizzling noise. It made a crackling sound like how a burnt wood in a fireplace.
   “I will have three guns: a pistol in my pocket, an M14 semiautomatic rifle, and a Decimation Shotgun. These are my choices to battle.”
   “Very wise of you. May the battle begin.”
   Suddenly, the entire arena changed. Rather it was all white before, like a blank sheet of a blanket that surrounded me, the entire arena was changed into an apocalyptic city. I looked and it was the city of Amersham. Everything was in disaster.
   Skyscrapers were in ruins, stores were heavily overgrown by some wild plants, streets were all cracked up from the devastation of an aftermath earthquake—everything that I saw shocked my eyes. I took a gasp of air when I gulped my saliva down as it made a gulping sound. I couldn’t believe of what I am seeing. It looks so real and yet, it is surreal to gulp it down into my mind.
   Will Amersham be like this if this is what the Lord wants me to protect?
   “It’s hard to believe, isn’t it,” said Aruja as his voice echoes somewhere. His presence was all around me and I can’t even pinpoint his location. How in the world can I feel his presence? I am just a mere mortal being. Am I really a mortal being? He said that I wasn’t mortal at all.
   Suddenly, a loud roar came from the distance up ahead. I pulled out my M-14 rifle and took an aim. I moved my gun from left and right, detecting any signs of movement. I slowly moved forward as my eyes constantly gazed beyond to where my position was.
   Without a notice, a huge giant wurm cracks the ground as its mouth opens while eating and chugging the dirt down to its throat. It raises high above the sky that blocks the sun from my sight. Long, scaly, no limbs—it looks almost like a dragon…except that it doesn’t have any wings. It had four eyes—one on the top and two on the bottom that were parallel to each other. It has huge canine teeth all around its mouth, moving very wiggly in a slow motion way while its head was up in the heavens. Then it roars again as its spits splashes from its mouth, gargling before the mist and dust were blown away from its roaring breath.
   My jaws just dropped as I lowered my gun. Is this what I am going to face? A giant wurm? How am I suppose to kill that thing? I don’t even know how to use my superpowers for PETE SAKE!
   Suddenly, a voice came inside my body. It was a voice that sounded like me, but it wasn’t really me-me. I felt the presence inside my heart and it glowed bright white.
   It said, “I am the Soul, for I give you powers beyond your dreams. Use me wisely, Reik.”
   While that was happening, my body started to glow red. Then the body said, “I am Flesh, for I give you strength. Use me wisely for I will give you energy that is beyond your dreams.”
   Since this was happening one after another, my head started to glow blue.
   My brain spoke to me, “I am the Mind, for I give you wisdom that you seek beyond your knowledge. Use us wisely for I unite the rest of your body.”
   Then they altogether spoke in different voices, “We are the Tri-unity in one body, for we are here to protect you. You may use is wisely.”
   “Okay…” I replied with trembling terror from what was happening to my body. “Teach me how to use my superpowers,” as I screamed with fear from the sight of that giant wurm. It saw me as it turns one of its eyes at me.
   After I spoke the Tri-unity of my body, a sudden shock of pulse that left a loud thud in my body, making my body stronger than ever as the wave flies like an onion dome. The thud left an echo throughout the entire city of Amersham, pushing all the dust, rotten roots, and rumbles all over the place.
   I took a breath as I levitate while my body was glowing luminously. Then there were words that were whispering all around me, giving me wisdom in an instant. When I opened my eyes, my eyes glowed bright white before the light faded. As it faded, my body that glowed earlier, faded as well at the same time. That also includes my levitation too.
   “I now know how to use my powers. I am an Immortal after all. I guess you’re right, Aruja.”
   Aruja chuckles from the distance as he was observing me in the fight.
   The wurm that popped out from the ground, waving its head in the heavens, landed its head on the street as it charges at me with a roar from the distances. Then it opens its mouth as its saliva splashes out from it. Its canine teeth got even sharper than before.
   I took an aim again with my M14, aiming at its open mouth. It was still charging at me with fury while its body was turning counterclockwi se on the ground, continuing on its roar as it rams against on rubbles, broken cars, and damaged streetlights.
   I dim the lid of my eyes with full concentration as I found the weak spot.
   “You’re a goner,” I said with a gruff, quiet voice.
   I pulled the trigger as I transfer my superpowers into the bullet. From the inside of the gun barrel, the bullet glows all white as it was moving out from the barrel with a loud bang. The fiery smoke that launched the bullet, splashes out from the barrel before fading away into ashes. Everything in this scene was all in slow motion. At this moment, it was the battle between Tyrenkian and monsters.
   And there it was, the bullet, glowing luminously as it flies towards the wurm in slow motion as everything around me became silent. What remained loud were the whispers of the wind.
   When the bullet hits the target, it went through its tongue, down through its four chambers of the stomach and landed inside its heart. When it did, the bullet exploded. I’d say the explosion was as big as a napalm strike. I now understand why the Tri-unity was saying something about powers beyond than my dreams.
   The wurm’s body exploded into pieces where the only thing that remains was its head and tail. The head started to slide down on the road with great velocity before it began to slow down and stopped to where I was standing. Then I put my right foot on its lips and put my gun on my shoulder where the gun was aiming up in the sky.
   I pulled out a cigar and light a match. Then I took a breath from the cigar and puff out some smoke, acting like this was too easy.
   “Wow. I didn’t expect my powers to be like this. What kind of a power do I have?”
   Then Aruja spoke from the distance with an echo like an observer, “You have implosive kinetic energy that can be transferred to any items, any weapons, or anything in combat. Once it is transferred, you can use it as a projectile object to be thrown at a required target.”
   “Huh…seems useful,” as I puff the smoke out from my mouth when I suck on the cigar. “That wasn’t so bad to use my powers. Anyway, that was fun.” Then I smirked to the right as I looked at the beast in front of me. “He got that good.”
   Suddenly, the arena changed. It was back to that white place again. The wurm that was in front of me, faded into ashes before the ashes faded into nothing. What remained around here was I.
   “I guess I’ll be goin’ to the next round then…” Then I walked forward with my gun on my shoulder before the entire arena faded into like pixel-box computer. The arena was changed into warzone battle, making no sudden noises as this was changing. Well, it looks abandon, but I am on the beach where there were Hermanian hedgehogs that stretches the entire place. It also looks as if I was in WWII of Hermania on Labüno Beach. I recognize those bunkers along with those gun turrets that were attached there as the room was vacant. I also see trenches that have been dug up along with some old military equipment that just lie there for so long. It seems like I am the only one who’s at the front line—kind of quiet except for the ocean waves.
   As I walked up the slanted mount trenches that have been dug up by some unknown soldiers, I saw great disaster everywhere. Smoke coming out from tanks, cities that was on fire, dead soldiers everywhere, and the smelly stench of rotten dead bodies.
   Aruja, why do you have to be so graphic about this? Can I just have something else rather than this?
   I looked around and gazed my surroundings and beyond to where I am standing at the top of the hill. I was utterly shocked to see this. Again, it was hard to swallow of what I am seeing—the devastation.
   Then I asked Aruja, “Will this ever happen again to Hermania?”
   “Maybe,” he replied. “That depends on what Tyrenkians choose on their destiny before it is predestine.”
   “Okay. I guess we live in one hell’a’va ugly world then…”
   “Correct…”
   Then I sigh. “What is my next target?”
   “Oh, you will know. I cannot spoil it to you.”
   “Gee…you’re no fun.”
   Aruja chuckles as it echoes from the distance.

End…

composition07

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2015, 05:43:52 PM »
The Brother
Father’s diary
Year 2990

My Diary

This is Cherka Jei-Ru, writing to the event that occurred in the postwar of WWII. The event that I was assigned was to kill Hermanian spies. I didn’t noticed that it wasn’t just the Hermanian spies that I was hunting for, but it something else. The Queen ordered it since we had the last discussion about my wife for being…well…different. What hunted me were these people called themselves, “The Divergent of Immortals.” I realized that the people I am working with were my enemies all along. I didn’t know until now. Things started to sound like a conspiracy. I’d say that I couldn’t trust anyone except for my team. Speaking about my wife for being different, she wasn’t a Tyrenkian; she was an Immortal. Well, not the Immortal that she always spoke of. She told me that she’s part of the Traitors of Immortal, a rebellion group who opposed the views of the Divergent of Immortals and their extremities.
   All this time, I’ve been hearing her stories and they were true. They will hunt me down until there are no witnesses left.
   The Queen is dead—that I know for sure. What’s the point of being her Royal Ground Dog anyway. In fact, why am I still in the position of serving someone? Such pessimistic mood that I have in my heart; yet, I have some fighting left in me, nine men including me. I can trust them. They are normal like me—no special powers and no weird physical abilities. We heard that Governor Balfore Beckard will be assassinated tomorrow at dawn on the Election Day. And on that day, I will defend him to my very last breath. He’s the one who can hold the Hell’s Technology, or whatever you call it, to be sealed away from the Divergents.
   Aruja, if you are reading this, I pray you can pick up this documentation. I hid all of the classified files back in our old home of Neinchia during WWI. I pretty much hid it in an abandon barn in the city of Zjàujian, the place where I took my first mission to defend from the Itonese. The address street is 52963 Kòng Lù. If you could find it, the house number is 52940.
   I want to tell you Aruja, that I love you. If you could avenge my death, I would be happy if you can.

Junei 18, 2990
Cherkha Jei-Ru

composition07

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2015, 05:45:12 PM »
The Brother
Chapter 9, Alan Michaelis
The Don of the Family

When Alan Michaelis, the man who talked to Governor Mazikiel Aldron Dramice, he demanded that he wants to be part of their works in whatever they were doing. This man, as you know it, owns three industries in the city of Alacius: The M Corporation, The M Bioresearch Industry, and The M Tech Weapons & Robotics. Each one of them were own by him. This man as you know it, is an enthusiastic, motivated man who is eager to monopolize for power. What he only desires are money and power.
   When governor left the building, he sure was pissed off. His driver was there as he opens the door for the governor to get in. Mazikiel was so angry that he used his telekinetic powers to destroy a fire hydrant as it explodes into dust.
   Alan stares at him from the second floor, holding his glass of wine on his palm as he puts his left hand behind his back. He gave him a straight and a serious looking face as his eyes was looking down from below. He didn’t move his head except for those eyes he had on Mazikiel.
   At that moment, they both knew that they were at war.

9 a.m. in the morning…
   Fat, husky, but yet strong like any other endomorph bodybuilders, he always like to wear a fancy tuxedo outfit whenever he goes on a business meeting. He even sometimes wears it to go out on a date to a fancy restaurant whenever he feels like it with his wife. His wife, the most beautiful, dazzling lady sure did got some curves. This lady as you know it, was very seductive. No man cannot put their eyes away from this beautiful sexy lady—well, except for Alan. He could since he is married to her. Also, as we speak about his fancy, dashing outfit, most of the time, he wears it to show it off that he’s the Don.
   His partner, or should I say, his adopted Asian brother, Zai Tomaku, who is sitting right next to him in a limousine car, he is the boss of all twelve departments in the underground, killing zone place. Each twelve departments are rankings of assassins. Also, each ranking are different from each other. If you are a rookie, you are twelve. Zai, on the hand, is a rank number one. He gets the job done fast in about in three days before any average Joe cops comes and find him. Not even the Bureau Deputy Enforcer (B.D.E.) has not yet found him since his works are met to be perfection. He was a true assassin, a king of all lesser assassins to which not one can do of what he did. Zai, the leader of the twelve departments, works for Alan. Technically, he is Alan’s right hand man. There is no one else who can replace him.
   While they were leaving their turf, Alan has some suspicion on Governor Mazikiel Aldron Dramice, or should he say in his head, ‘The Governor of Evil Plans.’
   Alan was looking at his cell phone as the hologram pops out from the screen.
   “Zai, I will be heading to the M Bioresearch Industry and the M Tech Weapons & Robotics. I need to see Dr. Berns Vasilov. I’m gonna have a few words with him about our project that we are on.” Then he took a breath as he didn’t pause on his talk with a moan. “I will be seeing you shortly after my schedule has been planned.”
   Zai looked at him as he was listening. “What time will I meet you?”
   “13 a.m., close to noon,” as he puts his cell phone away in his jacket pocket. “Bring your men from department three, two, and one. Call them because we are going to have a meeting. Our next target is to kill the governor.”
   “But didn’t you support him?”
   “I did. Well, I did it because he had something that I want. He was friend, but that was yesterday. Yesterday’s friends are now our enemies.”
   Zai chuckled from those words that Alan said.
   “Wow, that’s pretty ruthless of you for saying that,” said Zai.
   “He was planning to kill me since one of my men, to which he doesn’t know, are spying on him as a security guard. Words spread out that he wasn’t even a Tyrenkian. The world doesn’t know about that—only the upper class knows about it.”
   “What did he say?”
   “He says that he wants to kill me in secret as he tries to take back of what we stole from him.”
   “Which is?”
   “That alien technology, of course. Do you remember that we put it underground of the M Tech Weapons & Robotics while the other half went to the M Bioresearch Industry?”
   A light bulb came into Zai’s head. He now got that clue. “Yeah…I remember. That was ten years ago. I think that was in the year of 2990?”
   Alan sighs as the limousine stops at the front of the M Bioresearch Industry, pushing the seatbelts away from him when he detaches it.
   “D’yep. Well, if he’s gonna put up a fight, I got something better to stop him. We will talk about this later at 13 a.m. at Houvare Street.” Then he opens the door of the car. “Be seeing you soon,” as left the car while he was fixing his blue tie with grey stripes.

Inside the M Bioresearch on the top floor, everything looks all like first class structure. Imagine you were going inside to a skyscraper building on the first floor. Busy people going on a rush hour as they go in and out, there were lot of noises like papers and phone calls, and there’s a huge DNA statue that was built on the first floor as it reaches to the seventh floor. This building as you know it, has forty floors that also includes two basement floors.
   Alan was walking straight away towards the elevator. He pushed the button as the door opens. Then he enters the elevator and presses the second basement floor for the employee section, or should I say, ‘The Classified Room.’ He pulled out his card to show proof that he works here. The scanner that is attached on those control panels and buttons, scanned his card. The green lasers flashes out while it was scanning it. Then a ding sound that came from the elevator shuts the door as Alan puts his card away in his pocket.
   Down in the basement of the second floor, Alan greets himself to Dr. Berns Vasilov, a Bustovanian scientist who studies on animals and Tyrenkian research in the medical field.
   “Poiviat vraschiqué (Hello doctor),” said Alan, as he was trying to be polite by speaking Bustovanian’s language to Dr. Berns Vasilov. Although, he wasn’t fluent at it, at least he was trying to be polite.
   “Ah, poivïat Gospien Alõ Mîkhïel (Good Morning Mr. Alan Michaelis). Haoo ah you doing,” as he gave a thick Bustovanian accent.
   “Very good. I came to see the specimen that we captured in 2990.”
   “Ah, vell…he’s doeing petty good, yah know? Ya told me toe d’raise it vell ever since it vas a child in that alion thest thoob.”
   “Have you tested his blood to what I said?”
   “Abot that, he’s not…vell…ya know…not kight d’ready yet,” as he gave a faint hope expression like a no-no thingy. “Vi tried on animals and it thon zout to be a c’drazy animal. I had to kill the animal oh else, vi all die here in this lab.”
   “What!” as Alan was outraged about this. “It didn’t work?”
   “No…” he replied as he shook his head. “His blood is magnofaxant—super fast healing that I’ve never saw my vole l’entire life,” said Dr. Vasilov as he was excited to tell this to Alan.
   “Yea, yea, yea…I’ve seen it,” as he replied indifferently. “Have you neutralized his blood?”
   “I’ve tried Mikhiel. His blude is too strong. My team membah have tried it. Venever vi put his blood into an animal, they thon into monsters like him. Havever, only him culd only contain it xer.”
   Alan was walking around in frustration. He wants this creature’s blood right now in order for him to sell this to the medical field for money. Also, he was about to change the blood to be put on soldiers so they can have super healing powers.
   “Whatever you do, doctor…I need that serum to be completed. I got men who want this blood on demand and they are paying me, you, and this whole entire company to make you filthy rich,” as he was concerned while moving his hands at Dr. Vasilov. “Well, I am rich already,” when he gave a faint, straight, frustrated face at him. “No offense about what I just said about you not being rich, but I need you!” he demanded.
   Dr. Vasilov took a deep thinking as he shows it on his facial expression. “Vell, I vill try my best. It vill be complicoted. I vill get it in fou vex.”
   Alan took a deep breath from the frustration as he was being impatient, but yet kind since he knew this thing wasn’t even a Tyrenkian. Then he pondered about it for a moment to think, ‘What if this being might’ve tied with the governor?’ Is this what he is looking for? A monster? What is the governor planning to do?
   Then Alan thought to himself, ‘Maybe the governor could be right that he is not an alien. I don’t know, but who cares. I got his technology and I want to know how it works.’
   Dr. Vasilov begs as he pleaded for this job when he clenched his hands at Alan.
   “Please xer, I need this job. It’s vat I like toe doe.”
   He looked at him for a moment, debating if he should laid him off…or keep him instead.
   “Okay…fine. You can keep the job. I will go what you said earlier… four weeks, okay?”
   “Oh thank you xer. I vill make that serdum of yos,” as he praises at Alan while bowing to him a couple of times.
   ‘If he doesn’t finish this job, I will put a bullet in his head myself,’ he replied to his own thoughts with a faint smile towards to Dr. Vasilov.

13 a.m., almost noon…
   Alan Michaelis was sitting at the far end of the table where he can see everyone in the meeting. This restaurant as you know it, it was own by him. His brother, Zai, who is sitting next to Alan as his right hand man, waited for the others to come to the meeting.
   Department One, Two, and Three—all the leaders who were in charge of those section came to see what was this meeting about.
   “Man, I got pulled out from my best moment of my life…not until I came to see this tiring, boring meeting,” he moaned. “I pray that this meeting will be over soon because my wife is going to kill me if our anniversary didn’t go well—no disrespect, Don Michaelis,” said Gimbo Capola with that husky voice of his.
   “None taken Gimbo. I will explain when everybody gets here,” as he wave his palmed at him with a smile expression on his face.
   Gimbo nodded. “Hmm…” as he continues to moan with a cranky mood.
   Gimbo Capola, the chubby leader who is in charge of Department Two, his job was to take out any other pirates, gangsters, and others who dare to steal their goods. He deals with the black market by selling military weapons to world leaders, terrorists, and so on forth. He checks the cargo schedule every week to see how the progress is doing. If there is a highjack on the goods that were put on a cargo ship, he gets the job done in one week by finding those who stole it. He’s the one who takes care of Alan’s weaponry in the science division—the M Tech Weapons & Robotics. He’s not a scientist, but he sure could kill and sell as fast as any others…well, not a fast killer like Zai, who has that one-edge blade sword of his.
   About five minutes later, the leader of Department Three, Slick Mozzini, finally came to see the meeting as he approaches at the entrance. The entire gangs are now here in a private section where Alan had appointed.
   Speaking about his name, he does slick his hair back. With that golden hair of his, he sure does have a great handsome smile. Also, he has that cologne smell that he sprayed on him before leaving his house.
   “Hey, Slick…long time no see old pal,” said Gimbo as he reaches his hand out slowly, giving a dap greeting. “How’s business doing?”
   “Great. Very good,” as he shook Gimbo’s hand before Gimbo hugged him in a gangster way. Speaking about Gimbo, he wore four golden rings on his fingers. They were put on his right hand.
   Slick sits down on the other side of the table as he pulls out the chair.
   “Ah, Slick, my best man to handle with cops.”
   “Yeah, I ducking hate cops. Tell me about it,” as Gimbo jerks his head at Alan.
   “We all do. But…” as he breathes out with those words. “There are times when we do need them for our own security whenever we had a vendetta with another group that isn’t ours, you know.”
   Gimbo have a sincere look as he grins downward with a faint nod. “Yeah…you’re right. But still,” when he points his finger at Alan. “They don’t show any respect. They go loafing around and start swinging their fat donuts at our faces.”
   The entire group laughed together.
   “Amen to that,” said Zai.
   When the laughter stopped, the meeting has begun.
   “The reason why I appointed you today is because we have a new threat. I was talking to my brother, Zai, about this…this Governor Mazikiel,” as he twirls his right hand that held a remote in his hand.
   “Mazikiel? That guy you campaigned for?” Slick replied.
   “Yep,” as he clenched his fingers when he puts them on the table, leaning forward to get cozy on his chair.
   “Oh, what did he do?”
   “He plans to threat us after what we did to him on that campaign.”
   “What did he say?” Slick pondered as he leans forward on the table.
   “He wants me dead.”
   Slick leans back to his chair with a surprise.
   Gimbo yelled silently, “That mother ducker!” as he clenched his teeth. “I will rip that ducking pretty face of his before throwing it to the sharks!” while Gimbo revolted as he slam his hammer fist on the table.
   “Calm down guys,” Alan raises his palms at them. “Don’t be too hurry to kill him. I have a footage of what he can do to us.”
   “What? A footage? Is he gonna to come to our room and SHAZAM!…were all dead in a matter of instant?” Gimbo replied as he was trying to make fun of Mazikiel with his raising eyebrow.
   “Worse than that…” he replied.
   Then Gimbo lowered his eyebrow as it narrows down to the center of his forehead. He then took it seriously if Mazikiel was something more than trouble.
   Alan put the disk inside the machine to show a projectile on the screen.
   “This photo was taken when I sent Department One and Department Six to see the South Pole.” Then he pushes the button on the remote that he held in his hand as it made a clicking sound. The next slide came and showed something bizarre that the two didn’t see except for Zai and Department Six.
   “This right here, is an ancient alien technology that was found by our government.” Then he faces forward at Gimbo and Slick to tell them something that they had never saw. “Slick, Gimbo…what I am about to show you is something unexpected.”
   Alan clicks the next slide. Then, there it was. A photo of an Immortal being that has superpowers, shooting its power at his target. However, Alan and his people doesn’t know what they are.
   “What you see here is a whole new species that we have encountered.”
   Slick and Gimbo were shocked to see this.
   “Is this for real?” Slick asked.
   “Yeah man. I hope this isn’t fake. If it isn’t, why haven’t you guys told us about these people?”
   Alan raises his finger at them as everyone in the room shuts their mouth.
   “I didn’t want to tell you guys or else, you might gossip about this to someone. This is government-classified information and I am part of it. My suspicion is that our governor, Mr. Mazikiel Aldron Dramice…is one of them.”
   “I want some proof on my table. Also, I pray this meeting is worth of my time being here, you know,” Gimbo replied with a cranky tone as he poke the table a couple of times with his finger.
   “There is proof,” said Alan. “You just need to wait. Also, since you are the head of the cargo ship of the science division, I want you to keep your eyes close to your friends, workers, acquaintances, your friends’ friend, etc. All I want you to do is to find any culprits who tries to steal this stuff from our hands.”
   “Sure pal…anything that comes from you. Now I need to see that picture. I have to leave soon to buy my wife something—”
   “Alright…just…settle down,” as he raises his palm at him when he lowers his head. Then he pushes the button on the remote.
   “Behold your eyes. The governor.”
   Zai on the other hand, had his eyes close while his arms were cross. It seems like he’s meditating.
   “Holy moly…” said Gimbo and Slick as they both spoke at the same time with a stunning surprise. They saw Mazikiel was spitting fire from its mouth as he held a woman’s head in his hand.
   “Hey boss. Why did you support this guy,” said Slick.
   “I supported him for money and business, hoping that in return, I will get some benefits with interest. I didn’t know he was a total freak…until I heard the rumors from the upper class that spoke about these people,” as he was facing at Slick.
   “You don’t say…” as Gimbo lowered his cool, black sunglasses, wanting to see Alan with his own bare eyes along with that slide picture that is being portrayed. “I guess I was right. There will be a shazam on us,” said Gimbo with a horrified tone to what he is seeing.
   “That is why I brought you here,” said Alan. “We need bigger guns. I don’t know what these things are, but we are going to be next.”
   The room became silent. A moment for them to think for themselves of how to survive from these things of what they saw. Gimbo looks down as he gazes in deep thoughts. Slick started to tap the table with his finger, feeling afraid with frustration. Zai, however, seems to be calm. It seems he will be looking forward on how to kill these things on a hand-to-hand combat. Alan sat down on his chair and formed his fingers into a steeple while he was also in deep thoughts.
   “What if we do a preemptive strike?” Slick replied as he give a thought about it.
   Alan sighs as he breathes through his nose. “No. Not yet. What we need is a plan.”
   Then Zai opens his eyes and spoke. “How about letting me to work under them? I will be a spy as I will tell the information to you as soon as possible.”
   “And what if you get caught?” said Gimbo with that husky voice before he took a cough.
   “Then…I will kill myself before any information will be leak out from my mouth. I would rather die instead of being torture to death.”
   Gimbo clenched his teeth before biting his lips while fixing his tie to get a clear throat.
   “Man…you are the only one who is manly enough to pull something like that,” said Gimbo.
   “I’ve done it twice. This will be my third,” replied Zai.
   “Hmm…” Gimbo groan. “What do you think Slick?” as he turns his head towards to Slick, facing him with an up and down eyebrow with a pondering look.
   “I don’t know…but it’s the best thing we got so far in our power. What about you, boss?” Slick quarreled.
   “Fine. It is the best thing that we have in our guts. We need to give Zai a new identity.” Then he took a breath. “Zai…my dear brother…are you ready for this?”
   As the two of them, Slick and Gimbo were looking at Alan before turning to Zai, Zai took a smirk on his face that smiled to the left.
   “It shall be done…” as he hoarse his voice with excitement.

End…

« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 05:48:24 PM by composition07 »

composition07

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2015, 05:46:43 PM »
The Brother
Chapter 10, Training Ground
ducked up!

When Reik approaches at the warzone where he found dead soldiers everywhere. There’s nothing but rotten corpses that has been lying here for quite awhile. Reik doesn’t know how long they have been here as he was passing by them. A burnt skyscraper standing tall with brittle structure at the top section, walls that protected the city were now in ruins, and there are no signs of any life that can be located anywhere. Everything seems dead here.
   “Aruja…will Alacius city be like this?”
   “Depends. It all depends on this world’s fate…that is if they choose wisely,” Aruja responded from the echoing distance. He is not at the present at this moment, but he’s watching Reik as he carefully goes and searches the meaning behind of this. Aruja is just an observer from the last time when Reik fought that giant wurm from his first battle. This is Reik’s second battle to which he will find out soon.
   “Can you at least spoil it to me? I mean, I want to know who is my next opponent…”
   “I can’t. You have to find it. ‘IT’ doesn’t come to you. Only you come to the ‘IT’.”
   “UUUGGH!” he moaned as he carefully watches his steps by crossing over the dead corpses. “I don’t want to walk this long and find this ‘IT’ that your saying. My shoes are getting dirty and I don’t want to go home, having the smell of ROTTEN SHIT in front of my fiancé.”
   Aruja chuckles as his presence roams around Reik and his surrounding. “Good luck with that…”

One hour has passed…
   Reik enters the city of Alacius. TV stores were in ruins that was transformed to an ugly shack with burnt marks, advertisements and billboards were painted with some kind of a graffiti words on it—I’d say this place was nothing more but a shithole for nomads and survivors. Speaking about survivors, as a narrator, I’ll take that back. What Reik saw was a huge pile of burnt dead bodies that were piled up into a mountain. Men, Women, and children were put on an altar. Reik could still smell the freshness of the rotten, burnt smell from this pile of dead bodies. It seems they were sacrificed to some kind of a false god since there was an idol that stood in front of this.
   “Reik, this will happen. I can spoil this to you about the future. I have seen it for myself. God has shown it to me.”
   “Dear lord…” as his jaw dropped before covering it with left hand, feeling in shocked at this moment.
   “Tell me about it…” said Aruja with a hoarse voice that he had earlier when they met in the dark alleys.
   “How do I stop this from coming?”
   “You mean…how do we, not you or I.”
   “Oops…I mean we…”
   “You will know when the time will come.”
   While Reik was searching around the sacrifice offering, he saw someone in one in the pile of dead bodies. He recognized the clothing. He also recognized the ring that was on this person’s ring finger. He couldn’t believe it in his eyes. It was Leiye.
   With full shock in his eyes, he grabs her burnt, ringer finger as he pulls the ring away. Then he cuddles it as he held it with his two hands before clenching it with sadness and fear.
   “Leiye…no…” said Reik, with a grief that sadden his heart as he shakes his head.
   “This will happen—”
   “NO!” as he jerks his head around, trying to find Reik.
   “Yes, this will—”
   “This will not! I will protect her!” yelled Reik when he rebel, trying to ignore the truth.
   “If you truly love her, then you must let her go.”
   Reik started to sob silently. The pain that is inside his heart was broken in two.
   “If you don’t let her go,” said Aruja as he lectures Reik like a jejune. “Then this will happen.”
   Suddenly, there was a twitch in one of those dead bodies. It was the Leiye, the one that was in the burnt pile in the sacrificial offering. She then started to move as her eyes started to glow in red. She moans as she attacks Reik.
   Reik startled as he accidentally drops the ring. His eyes were widening, having the fear of seeing Leiye, crawling out from the big pile of dead bodies. As soon she struggles to get out from the pile of dead bodies, the rest started to rise as their eyes started to glow red as well. When it did, their eyes made a thudding sound as it opens to see who was their opponent that pulled the ring.
   It was Reik. He was the one who took the ring, the ring that wasn’t supposed to be touched or removed.
   The zombie Leiye started to move as she crawls out before standing up right.
   Reik got up from the ground while he was backing away.
   “Aruja, what is this trickery?”
   “This will happen when you let her involve in our secret business. You cannot marry her. If you do, then I will do what I must do—to protect her from your destination.”
   “This is ducked up Aruja! She’s mine and I am going to be your brother-in-law. Is this how you will treat your brothers?”
   Aruja chuckles sinisterly. “Ha! I don’t have any brothers. You are the first. However, I will do of what I must do.”
   Right when Aruja finishes his sentences, zombie Leiye lashes out at him with a swift attack as she tries to bite him.
   Reik dodges the attack by not trying to hurt her.
   Other zombies started to rise as well. The first ones were the ones in the pile as they struggled to get out. One by one, the top one on the mount were the first ones who came down rolling down the mount.
   “You have awoken the horde. You will have to kill her if you want the horde of the undead to be dead,” said Aruja.
   “You know what, you’re ducked up,” said Reik with a grotesque attitude.
   “I know I am.” Then a moment of silent came while the horde screams from the distance. “Are you going to kill her?” asked Aruja as he quarrels to Reik.
   “WHAT!” said Reik, rebelling those orders from Aruja. “I WON’T DO THAT!” he protested. “I love her and you know that…and I—”
   Then Zombie Leiye lashes her fangs at Reik as he dodges away from it. She’d even tries to scratch him with her burnt, sharp distal phalanges. The moan of her roaring scream continues as well whenever she strikes for another blow.
   “Oooh…that was a close one. She almost nipped you on your shoulder.”
   “Shut up!” Then Reik tries to make Zombie Leiye remember who he was. “Leiye, it’s me…don’t you remember? Please, I don’t want to hurt you.”
    She continues by trying to bite him while her eyes glowed much brighter than before. It was turning into some kind of a blood diamond in her eyes.
   “Leiye, please, remember…” as he counters her attack by pushing her away. “Please, wake up. Remember me! It’s Reik, your future husband!” as he was feeling glumly and sad. He was on the verge of crying as he struggles to hold his tears in.
   Suddenly, there was another zombie that tries to attack Reik from behind. He grabs it by the forehead, pulls out his magnum pistol, and blast its brains out pointblank. It fell on the ground as it dies slowly.
   Others started to gather from his surroundings. Some of them came from the beach; some of them came from warzone; some of them came from the city.
   Zombie Leiye ram her head at Reik as he lunges up close.
   Reik dodges as he tries to wake her.
   “Reik…it’s useless. She’s no longer herself anymore. You will have to kill her if you truly love her,” said Aruja with a disembodied voice as it echoes point blank to Reik’s right ear. “You only have ten minutes left to survive from this horde. Kill her and everything will be dead as usual.”
   Right when Aruja said those words to Reik, Reik started to mourn with dolefulness. He protest, but he wasn’t ready to end her life.
   “No…she is my love and I—”
   “Then why not give up your life and become one of them?” said Aruja as he was hahaing and scorning at him with a pessimistic attitude towards to Reik. “It is your choice, Reik. Become one of them, or…become one of us? It’s your choice…”
   “You’re ducked up, you know that! She’s my ducking fiancé! You—”
   “Do you want to become one of them? Yes? No?”
   Reik took a glance a Leiye one more time before she turns around with a wobbly posture.
   “If you don’t kill her now, she will turn into a blemmyes. You don’t want to face a furry blemmyes, do you?” said Aruja. “Oh, and by the way… 2 minutes to survive. Your ten minutes are almost up. The runners are coming to get you.”
   “What’s a blemmyes?” as he looks around his surroundings. He saw a few Zombies that stood up, walking all wobbly like Zombie Leiye. Burnt Crispy Zombie, Soldier Hermanian Zombie, Crawler Zombie, and Civilian Zombie—I’d say he wouldn’t survive in two minutes. And of course, the runners are coming pretty soon. Reik sees them from the distance, running swiftly from all corners in the street intersection.
   Zombie Leiye started to transform as she was turning into a giant blemmyes. Her head was decapitated when the transformation occurred. She became a whole new mutation as her belly opened a giant mouth, fill with canine teeth. Her boobies started to shed as she scratches them off before her two eyes were formed from that position. Her clothes were torn, her physical looks were scarier than before, and her fingers and toes have sharp claws like never before.
Reik widen his eyes.
   “Kill her now, you fool!” Aruja yelled.
   Reik pulls out his Decimation Shotgun as he mourns in tears with fear.
   “I…I am sorry…my love. Forgive me…” he whimpers in despair with a sorrow heart.
   He takes an aim and sends his kinetic energy in the bullet as he pulls the trigger from the gun.
   The blast came in slow motion as everything in this scene was in slow motion. Other zombies that were getting close to Reik, they start to lash their fangs at him from behind, from his right side, and his left side in slow motion. What was in front of him was his fiancé, Leiye, who now turned into a giant, mutated, zombie blemmyes.
   Zombie Leiye’s body was blown into pieces, leaving the lower body standing alone without the upper body. Her arms go flying as her rotten blood splashes all over the streets in slow motion.
   Everything became silent as the intense arises.
   Reik stood there with his shaky feet as he was in fear.
   The zombies that surrounded Reik vanished into dust as the wind blows it away. Zombie Leiye’s lower body was the last one standing before it vanished as well from the wind.
   Reik fell at his knees, wailing loud as his heart was broken. He felt guilty for killing her, even though, she wasn’t really the real Leiye from Tyrankia.
   Whenever you are in the Time Boom, you are living in a nightmare, hellish world that tortures you to prepare yourself for the coming invasion. If anybody was being train in a Time Boom, good luck with that. There will be plenty of harsh training that will arrive to you.
   Reik lowers his head, clenching his fists on the ground as he was weeping for his lost. While he was weeping and whimpering as he was pissed off at Aruja.
   Aruja, who was invisible, became visible again. The visibility approaches from his feet as the particles of dust were forming his body. As it forms from the bottom of his feet to the top of his head, his clothes were formed as well from the dust that came from the undead.
   “I had to hurt your feelings. And this time, I will do it again.”
   Reik started glow all black when his power was poised with vengeance, fury, and hatred.
   “I will destroy you,” said Reik with a demonic voice that echoes deeply within his throat.
   Aruja transformed himself into the full length of the Angel of Wrath, having his black cloak to be his armor. At the edge of his black, wavy cloak, he turns it into metal, sharp chains that lash out crazily as it starts to hit at random places. It splashes out from him, swarming like flies as it whooshes in the air. There were multitudes of them while they were shape shifting into multitudes of blades, axes, hammers, and other melee weapons.
   Cars, telephone pole, streetlights, and a column pole—they were damaged by Aruja’s chains. Each of those chains has teeth on it while Aruja formed a scythe upon his palms as it is appears out of nowhere before grasping it into his hands.
   Aruja pops his neck and shoulders to get himself prepared. This one is going to be a nasty one.
   “Uuuugh…now that’s more like it.”
   Reik started to transform himself into a demonic figure as his clothes were being mutated with his body. The spiritual presence from within inside his body radiates enormously as his supernatural powers became at his full length. His brown hat that he wore was changing as well while his physical appearance became really scary looking. His eyes glowed luminously white, his mouth glowed luminously white, and his body was as black as a soot. Also, his body started to have zigzags like lightning that was forming around him.
   Reik started to roar intensely as he shook his head crazily and scratches his nails on the hard tarmac, leaving scars on the streets. Rocks, crumbs, and rubbles started to float when he uses his kinetic energy for energize his strength and power, glowing luminously that was filled with rage.
   Aruja’s heart started to glow luminously like sapphire-crystal as it was pumping pure spiritual power throughout his entire body. Then there were two blue lines that connected from his eyes as well. It too, glowed very bluish to which it connects from the eyes. They were rushing down from his eyes, rushing through his cheeks, rushing through the internal jugular veins, and down into the heart. The bright light was short to live before each pump tries to glow it again.
   “You’re going to pay, oh brother! You made me kill her!” Reik roars at Aruja from the distance.
   “Then come and get me,” as he was levitating in the air, looking downwards at Reik, who had his stance in a crawling position like as if, he was about to lunge forward at Aruja in the skies. Then, he smug at Reik.
   The final battle in the Time Boom world became intense. The two brothers are about to collide against each other while they were pumping their powers.
   Let us wait and see who is going win…

End…

composition07

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2015, 05:49:02 PM »
The Brother
Chapter 11, Training Ground
The Final Test

Dusty wind blows on the low terrain where the abandon city lies below the skies. The sand was covering from our view as it too, was being blown by the wind, causing the horizon to turn light brown before gliding it into the blue sky. The beach was making a whooshing sound whenever the waves come crashing by while there were Hermanian hedgehogs everywhere, standing in front of the Hermanian turret bunkers.
   What only remains was the battle between Aruja and Reik. The two of them are pumping their powers as they meditate for their perfect strike. Hell…if I were you, make sure you run before things get ugly.
   Aruja was imagining striking at Reik with a surprise attack. He will face him head front before teleporting in an instant. Then he would strike Reik with an uppercut by throwing a mace at his face below him. If he is successful by doing that, he will wrap him up with his metal chains by swarming his surrounds.
   Reik, on the other hand, was going for the neck by slicing his head off with his sharp claws. If Aruja dodges the attack, he will transform his left hand and shoot him with the Decimation Shotgun by aiming at his heart with a swift move. His only plan was to get close and to destroy him. For sure, this man as you know it, he is now poise with rage.
   “I am going to save you brother. I know what that thing is and it is inside of you,” as he whisper to himself in the head, looking at Reik with a serious face. “I was once like that when I fought against my mother. Without her training, I would’ve become a Nomanian monster, fill with blind rage, pure hatred, bloodthirsty, and drunken with power. I also would’ve been a goner by then. Now, I am going teach you now to control it. Please, I hope this work…”
   Reik roars nastily at him from the distance as he was on the ground, shaking his head all crazily before he grows some shadowy fangs from his lips. The angrier he gets, the uglier his form gets.
    Aruja, however, was still levitating in the air while his sharp chains were still swarming around him. He was still wondering if Reik would do of what he predicted.
   Reik took the first offense. He lunges rapidly like a frog as he flies forward into the sky at the speed of sound, leaving a sonic boom on the ground, snarling pointblank at the scene, and raising his claws at Aruja from the distances. The kinetic energy left a huge wave as the ground was smash into a crater, leaving a booming thud.
   Aruja swiftly flew forward at the speed of sound as well, having his chains moving like tentacles from behind his back, preparing for his guard. Then he raises his scythe that appears out of nowhere before grasping it into his hand. Then he swings it at Reik, aiming for his neck.
   “You fell for it…just as I predicted…” said Aruja, striking Reik in a slow motion before the pace was set back to normal.
   As Reik screams and roars all nastily with those glowing white eyes and white mouth that he had earlier. Aruja vanishes all of a sudden at a pointblank.
   Then, he reappears again from below as he throws a mace at Reik to strike him under his chin, vertically upward. Reik saw what was coming. He grabs the mace and spins around by using its kinetic energy to be transfer there with great multitude. As he spun around before letting go of the mace, the chains were snapped from it. Then he throws it back at Aruja with tremendous speed while the chains were making clanking and clinking noises. It also glowed white as well and if I were you, I wouldn’t touch that.
   Aruja uses his swarming chains to block it as it forms into a giant shield. However, that didn’t prevent it from crashing through because of the immense kinetic energy that has been transferred there. He took the hit as he blinks his eyes before the mace came and hit him in the face.
   “UGH!” he groans in agony with unnerving thought. Then he fell onto the ground, leaving a huge crater while his swarming chains fell down with him. Luckily, he can control those chains so that it won’t be able to hit him with gravity force. His black cloak, however, was starting to grow larger as he too, was trying to contain his own power. His power as you know it, was starting to get pissed off since his power comes from Soul. If Soul fails, Flesh will takeover by any means to reduce Mind and its ability to unite the three of them. Once that happens, he too, will turn just like Reik.
   There a moment of flash as Aruja’s eyes was turning into a Nomanian monster; however, he rejects it as it was contain inside him.
   “NO!” he yelled with his clenching teeth as he jerks his head.
   Reik, to which his tri-unity isn’t same page with Mind, Soul, and Flesh, Aruja is tries to liberate him from this poison that was inside him. This thing that curses Flesh, Soul, and Mind is known as Sin, the poison that is inside him. Sin arrives from Lucifer, the father of lies, the leader of the Morning Star, the founder of evil. He was…and is the only one that put this corruption to disunite the very foundation of God’s creation—Flesh, Mind, and Soul. His goal was to destroy these identities since he fails to defeat God.
   This explains why all creations suffer because of one identity that just hates God for one purpose: To claim the throne and burn it.
   Reik landed on top of Aruja with full amount of kinetic energy, causing another crater to happen on another crater that Aruja had created earlier when he landed for impact. Reik grabs and thrust both of Aruja’s wrists on the ground as Aruja struggles to get free. Reik’s feet transforms into a bird-like-monkey leg form. Then he presses it against Aruja’s leg so that it won’t struggle to get free. As of now, it seems Aruja is doom to prevail this.
   By the scary looks of Reik’s glowy mouth and eyes, he looks at Aruja for a moment, and then he tries to bite Aruja’s face off by shredding it into pieces.
   “Oh no, you’re not going to duck with my face. I got one already and I ain’t gonna get another one.” Then, Aruja uses his swarming chains that wraps around Reik as Reik struggles to get free. He wouldn’t let go of Aruja’s two wrists that were held tight on the ground. I’d say…he didn’t even let go of Aruja’s feet as well when Aruja tries to yank him off from his face by using his chains. I tell ya…he’s a feisty one when he becomes ominous in this mode. You don’t want to mess with somebody who got something inside of him.
   “REIK…SNAP OUT OF IT!” yelled Aruja, struggling to get free from the ground. “Let me enter inside you. Let me speak to Mind, Soul, and Flesh! Let me defeat Sin!”
   Reik continues to roar all nasty while he spits out his saliva at Aruja’s face, pushing his fangs at him as he tries to get closer for a bite.
   Aruja wipes it off with his cloak as he was disgusted by it.
   ‘Damn it…I have no choice but do it by force,’ said Aruja as he thought this to himself.
   Reik wouldn’t let go of Aruja as he strangles those limbs on the ground. Aruja uses one of his metal chains to come around Reik before it approaches behind him. Then, it raps around his neck, yanking it away as Reik continues to struggle free from it.
   Finally, Reik loses his grip on Aruja and held those chains on his neck as he was trying to resist the choking. Aruja was now free from Reik’s brute strength.
   Aruja uses his chains to transfer his energy by using his blue, glowing blood to be transferred through there. As it connects, the blue, glowing blood flows through the chains like veins and arteries. By doing that, he can enter inside of Reik in order to speak to Flesh, Mind, and Soul along with Sin.
   “I’m sorry Reik…but I must help you by force.”
   When Aruja enters into Reik’s mind and soul, he enters the realm of the Tri-Unity Body.

Aruja’s body was in his child form, a formed that he died in the rain. Luckily, he looks at his reflection in the water, he doesn’t have that burnt face of his. Red shirt, kaki pants, black hair all styled up—it was like as if it was yesterday when he was still alive.
   He looks at his face carefully and had a slight emotion about having revenge on the guy who killed him. Also, he lifts his shirt if the bullet mark was there on his body.
   With a disappointed face, it was there. He was hoping it to be gone before putting down his shirt.
   “Who goes there?” said a demonic, tenor, gliding voice from the dark distances. Aruja was standing in the light as he jerks his head towards the dark side. The light, as you know it, was cut in half because of the darkness. There was line that was drawn between light and dark like a yin and yang.
   “I am Aruja; I am here to speak with the Tri-Unity Body…” as he pretends he doesn’t know this creature in order not to intimidate this identity.
   Then it murmurs as it lurks in the shadows before it opens its white glowy eyes and white glowing mouth. It smiled at Aruja with those glowy white teeth of his.
   “I’ve been expecting you,” as it hisses from the dark with a demonic, malevolent voice like a dragon in the dungeon.
   “Huh…I didn’t know you were,” said Aruja when he raises his eyebrows at it.
   “If you think you could save Reik, you would have to fight for it,” as it grins sinisterly while its fangs grew sharper than before.
   “I uh…” he stutters. “I am here to make a bargain,” as he approaches slowly with a few steps he took.
   The thing that hid in the shadows gave an up-down eyebrow as he looks at Aruja with a precise look on his face.
   “A bargain…?” said the creature in the shadows. Then he chuckles sinisterly. “Oh I would love to bargain with you. What would you bargain with, you fool!”
   Aruja took a breath and spoke softly with a faint irritation on his face. “Okay then…you can at least give up Reik and have me instead? How about it?” said Aruja when he gave him a dour attitude by raising his eyebrows at that creature.
   “Deal!” as it croaks its throat with a low tone. “I am Sin, for I will take the light from you and turn it into my master’s image,” said the creature as it chuckles softly with a sinister taste to it.
   “Oh boy…this is gonna hurt,” said Aruja with a pessimistic attitude he had along with a frowning face. The thought of being taken by that creature wasn’t such a good idea when it comes to think about the immense pain that was going to happen to him.
   “Crap…” as he gazes upward at the creature in the dark.
   Reik was suddenly spit out of the dark side as he was covered in black goo. The black goo vanishes as it dies from the light to which it cannot linger on that side alone. Aruja, however, was taken by Sin when it swallowed him whole as the black, thick shadows yank his foot in. He is now no longer belong to the Holy side, but he belongs to Sin.
   “Hahahahaha!” as it laughs hysterically, thinking that it has won over him. “You are now mine and mine forever, angel!” the creature yelled as it snorted with a great baleful joy.
   For moment, something wasn’t right. The creature that hid himself in the dark, the one who swallowed Aruja in the shadows, his eyes was widened with an unexpected, terrible surprise. The creature realized that it was a bad idea to bring Aruja to the dark side since he didn’t realized that Aruja had a pure heart. He was dumbstruck. Aruja isn’t a fleshly creature; he’s a holy angel.
   The creature, the one who mind control the Tri-Unity Body was choking to death from the stench of Aruja’s holiness. As the dark diminishes, the creature too, started to shrink. It screams in agony as it blows out black smoke from its mouth while its white eyes begins to shatter apart. While it was shrinking, it got even smaller than before. When it did, it continues to stagger in pain, moaning and roaring so hard that it woke up Reik in his spiritual form.
   Afterwards, Aruja slashes the creature in half as he was inside of it by using his powers. When Aruja came out from the creature, it exploded until it was nothing more but ashes. What remains was the head that fell and spun around down from the air before landing on the ground, rolling next to Reik.
   Aruja started to pant from the exhaustion that he did to that creature. He looks at Reik as he puts his hand on his needs, breathing hard while gasping for air. Reik was free from the tyranny rule of Sin where it can no longer destroy the light that was inside him. Sin, as you know it, was a headless creature that continues to squeal softly with a high peak tone as it started to speak multitudes of tongue.
   Reik looks at him from the spirit view where the Tri-Unity Body started to join together in order to fight off this malevolent thing that poised their mind. Piece by piece, Reik’s soul was forming back together again like how a galaxy would collect dusts from the stars in the vast, ocean space.
   “Forgive me, Aruja…” Reik pleaded as he clenched his hands.
   “No problem. However, I want you to contain this thing that is inside you. Fight it like how I did.”
   Reik looks at him for a moment and took the advice.
   “Is there anyway where I could get rid of it?”
   “No. I can’t. Only you can contain this thing. It’s simple—kick its ass,” he replied as he raise his left hand at Reik, showing him how easy it was. “Also…I believe this fight belongs to you. Whatever that thing was that I just fought…yeah…I think I am about to pass out when I return back to my…body…” as he sighs tiredly, giving a zombie eyes at him.
   When Aruja was transferred back to his body, everything fades out as it turns into white. Without Aruja’s help, Reik wouldn’t know how to contain it.

30 minutes later…fading in…
   Reik woke up from the state of being held hostage to that creature when he wasn’t normal. Right now, he is back to normal—not all crazy like before. Flesh, Mind, and Soul were connected again as pure as water. Without Aruja’s help, things would’ve gone bitter.
   Aruja was sitting at the edge of a building as they were out from the Time Boom. He looks down below as he was transformed into his original form when he was a teenager. Also, he hid face since that man took it when he was murdered. With a sad frown on his face, having a blue time from within his heart, there were many thoughts that came crashing by as he pondered about their journey.
   Reik got up from the floor as he rubs his head, groaning from the pain he took. It was night…just like what Aruja had promised before. Reik look at his cell phone to open the watch. It has shown that he was gone for three days. Suddenly, the clock switches backward to adjust the right time with the satellite.
   He was gone in three seconds from this world while inside the Time Boom; however, he was gone for three days by seeing the truth. It’s hard to understand time when a finite being tries to grasp the understanding of it when time itself doesn’t exist in the world of infinity. The world that he had gone to, wasn’t a real place, but a nightmare. A nightmare that kicks your emotions and physical body to think that place was real.
   As he looks around, he found Aruja, sitting at the edge of the skyscraper. Reik continues on rubbing and scratching his head after removing his brown hat.
   Then he came to Aruja and sat next to him.
   “What’s with that mask?”
   Aruja looks up to him as he shows his rotten chin.
   “Ooooh…” as he widens his eyes by raising his eyebrows at it.
   Aruja covers it with his black cloak. Then turns back as he continues to gaze downward rather than looking at the beautiful city of Amersham.
   Reik noticed that he was in a blue mood.
   “What’s with the long face?”
   “My sister…I can’t protect her because you.”
   “Me?”
   “Do you remember that I told you to shoot that zombie who looks like your wife?”
   “yeah…I remember.” Then he took a breath. “Hey, um…sorry about that when I didn’t know that wasn’t real. But um…am I really going to kill my wife?”
   “You might as I see it in the future. Well, I don’t know. It depends on the path that you take.”
   Reik’s dismay starts to show out on face when he frowns his looks. Then he rolls his eye down, thinking in deep thoughts for a moment when everything became silent.
   Then he asked, “Is there anyway where I could do something to save her?”
   Aruja replied, “No. There isn’t a way. It’s too late to save her.”
   Reik clenched his hand on the cement as he grasp it hard, trying his best not to cry.
   “What did I do…” said Reik when he clenched his teeth with sadness and anger. “What should I do?”
   Aruja took a breath and released it as he spoke. “It’s not what you did. It’s what I did.”
   “What do you mean?” as he looks at Reik with a surly face.
   “I shouldn’t have come too soon. They noticed my presence,” he replied while the wind blows by his face. “They will find me, capture me…then they will kill you.”
   Reik was shocked to hear this.
   “Do you mean the governor is going to kill me?”
   “Yes. It’s him. He’s not normal…” then turns to Reik with a glance. “Like you and I,” then turns back as he continues to gaze downward below.
   “I don’t know if you could read the future, but is there by any chance who I can trust?”
   A moment of silent came as the wind continues blow by.
   “There is…”
   “Who then?”
   “You can trust the commissioner. He’s clean. I can sense it. About the majority of the cops who works in the same program like you, works for someone higher. And in that higher position, those people aren’t normal Tyrenkians. They are pretending to be one; they are the wolves in sheep skin.”
   Reik sighs. “Shall we get on investigating the bad guys who works under for these wolves in sheep skin?”
   Aruja jerks his eyes at Reik while not facing him. Then he looks forward at the beautiful city of Amersham and replied, “At the strike of dawn, go find the commissioner. I need to speak with him.”
   Aruja suddenly expanded his wings that came out of nowhere like as if they were shades’ torn clothes. He finally turned back to his original, angelic form—the angel of wrath. Black hood, red glowy eyes, swarming chains, a large golden tube that fills up the blue glowing blood of his, and a blue, sapphire heart that is in the shape of an orb. It’s the orb that gives him strength, power, energy, and everything that it can do to what the person desires. This blue, sapphire orb of his, which is the heart, can make anything into reality by going against the laws of science. This orb, as you know it, is known as, “The Blue Core.”
   Speaking about core, there are many cores that are like him. Red Core stands for humans. Green Core stands for Beta Angels. Purple Core stands for Alpha Angel. Yellow Core stands for Omega Angel. Each of these unique species has their own powers in certain ways. And as to each of them, they are highly unique on their own.
   As for the Blue Core, they are special as well in different ways on their spirit energy levels. Aruja, to who he will be a hero very soon, is the guardian of this planet.
   “I will be seeing you tomorrow,” said Aruja with a hoarse voice.

End…

Advertisements