Advertisement

Author Topic: Who Murder this Canada Lao young man at the wattay Airport in Laos???  (Read 6466 times)

Adverstisement

baddabing

The motto for traveling to other countries is, go peacefully and come back peacefully.  This guy was probably over there running his bad mouth and offending everyone.  When everyone wants to kill you, you must have done something terrible wrong.

Like this post: 0

fOrEvEr_sUn_76

The guy is a troublemaker. He went there and start talking shit about people he himself shouldn't talk about and show no respect to the people there which is why he didn't make it home back to Canada. Check in point, if you go oversea and acting like a fowl mouth dumbass who likes to get on everyone's nerves or started dating someone's wife then chances are like Nara Pech and Alain Lee, you will never find your way home. He's probably a wanted fugitive over there.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 05:40:40 PM by fOrEvEr_sUn_76 »

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Once I was in thailand..

The that's love Thier king..

Pictures of him everywhere...

Tourists should know not to disrespect the king, even his picture or talk bad of him...

Anyways a guy I was with said something not to good, we was in a cab and I told him not to talk like that about the king unless he didn't want us to make it back alive   

He said "oh?"

I said "yeah, they love Thier king here that's why there's pictures of him everywhere"

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

fOrEvEr_sUn_76

Once I was in thailand..

The that's love Thier king..

Pictures of him everywhere...

Tourists should know not to disrespect the king, even his picture or talk bad of him...

Anyways a guy I was with said something not to good, we was in a cab and I told him not to talk like that about the king unless he didn't want us to make it back alive   

He said "oh?"

I said "yeah, they love Thier king here that's why there's pictures of him everywhere"

Some countries oversea had no freedom of speech rights so if you the tourist went there, it's best to just pretend to like what you see and not talk badly about people you don't know. Citizen in countries like Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Burma, and Cambodia value the importance of their leaders and people so if you disrespect one, it's likely you'll get punish for that. The many tourists who went oversea and never made it back home probably got themselves into a lot of troubles over there. If you're fugitive and also a tourist overseas, the likely chance of you coming home is 0.10% and that last few ten percent is if you're lucky and had relatives there to help cover your traces.

Sydney

Its never safe in Laos, especially going thru custom checking.  Just nod and be dumb until one is in the cities. 

Dark Angel

Doubt they will ever find his killer...

Lyn Song

Sad that he never made it home. :( Southeast Asia is not like USA and Canada, the people there respect and honor their leaders. Any negative testimonies towards their leaders will always tend to result in blood, friends and families travel safe. Travel peacefully and return home peacefully.

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
Pretty scary....usual ly its never safe overseas because you don't know who is a good person. When my parents traveled back to Laos to visit, they took the route from Hanoi and they got robbed from the airport check point. Like you have to pay them money for them to let you go.....

"Noj zaub yuav rau roj, ua neeg nyob yuav tsum ua siab loj"

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
Pretty scary....usual ly its never safe overseas because you don't know who is a good person. When my parents traveled back to Laos to visit, they took the route from Hanoi and they got robbed from the airport check point. Like you have to pay them money for them to let you go.....

My parents went 2x already there but only stick and let relatives take them places.  This year they are going again probably for the last time and tour all over the places from birth village, etc.  My dad does not want to travel anymore since he's going to retired from working next year at 65 and just enjoyed his retirement years with the grandkids.  A person who go there and doesn't seek problem or do stupid stuff should go there and come home safe. 

Thailand and Laos they bride people all the times. 

Blongforever

Re: Who Murder this Canada Lao young man at the wattay Airport in Laos???
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2015, 11:42:13 PM »
Not a country in the world is 100% safe.  You just have to be smart.

Offline floaty

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2015, 03:07:07 AM »
Definetly a tragedy. He looks like a beautiful soul with a future ahead of him; gone too soon.  :'( it's very sad those were his last words and all that his family will be haunted by. I hope justice is found for him.

"You drown not by falling into the water, but by staying submerged in it."

fOrEvEr_sUn_76

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2015, 03:22:01 AM »
Definetly a tragedy. He looks like a beautiful soul with a future ahead of him; gone too soon.  :'( it's very sad those were his last words and all that his family will be haunted by. I hope justice is found for him.

The sad part is that the people who killed him were his own kind just like how Zeb Yaj is trying to kill Alain Lee. The dude is a Cambodia-Canadian, he talks shit about his native's prime minister, some were offended, and then retaliate to kill him.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 03:24:44 AM by fOrEvEr_sUn_76 »

yuknowthat

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2015, 10:16:01 AM »
the works of laos and thai.  O0

Just because you can talk how you want and whenever you want in AMERICA. ::) DOES NOT WORK THE SAME OVER THERE! the civilians there is not going to be the first one to put a bullet or knife in you. The police or flight attendant will.

baddabing

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2015, 09:37:17 AM »

You can not go there looking or acting like you're lost and don't know what you're doing either.  They usually pick on the confused and vulnerable folks to rob and scam.

Advertisements