Advertisement

Author Topic: I don't know... I think the tall guy's don't really want to lock him down.  (Read 1422 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

bulbasaur

It would be hard to take the ball from him.  He has a decent handle and he is low.  Similarly, I have no fear when a 6'5 guy is guarding me.  I don't even keep my dribble low in such cases.  The 6'5 guy isn't going to steal the ball unless he tries to reach, and if he reaches, I will teach. 

The little guy could probably get his shot off in a regular pickup too, but he probably can't create for himself.  All you have to do is stand up straight with your arms up.  If he tries to drive by, just turn.  Unfortunately, his stride isn't long enough to create space. 

If he has different types of running floaters/scoops, he could get some buckets.  However, that would still be hard if there is another defender in the lane. 

Pass-First PG?  Maybe.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 10:59:02 AM by bulbasaur »

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
I've seen him play T.O. One on one and beat him.  Truthfully t.o. Let him win, becuase you win even if you win against a player that size.   

But I'm pretty sure anyone with decent basketball skills can beat him unless they were like say a kid

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements