Advertisement

Author Topic: Maplewood Funeral Home Shut Down; Accused of Storing Decomposing Bodies  (Read 7143 times)

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
For those of you who always make an issue of money and time, why don't you all just dump your folks overboard or burn them when they go? You folks love to criticize tradition, but I have yet to see sons/daughters(you) opposing the CLAN and extended families. It's understandable where the state stands, funeral homes/mortuaries needs to keep up with regulations whether someone's body needs to sit on ice for months or not, proper refrigeration is a must. Failure to do so may result suspension or fines. I hope the involved parties can sort out their problems soon. People are dying left and right.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

nraughmoobmuas

I drive on that road nearly every single day and night for the past 15 years and I hardly see anyone holding service at the funeral home. No Hmong have ever used it. It look empty and unoccupied, even the parking lot is deserted.

The clueless Hmong people who quickly jumped to making idiotic remarks because their initial thoughts were that this place were Hmong-run business are certainly not from St Paul.

Like this post: +1

FXMiltownGuy

i never heard of this funeral home before.  hmong owned?  sounds fishy

Pwko_hauvkojlubSiab

this funeral home needs to build a bigger cooler to host all those Hmong bodies because of the waiting time.

Hmong people are just crazy, because we do not need to hold 4 days funerals service.  however, I would not want to infringe other people's personal freedom and religion rituals.  but this 4 days Hmong funeral service needs to look over again--and there is no such thing as kev cai dabqhua and/or yuav tos kwv tos tij mas thiaj li pam tau ib tug neeg tuag.

Advertisements