Advertisement

Author Topic: Help!  (Read 9827 times)

msyher

Help!
« on: June 30, 2015, 05:13:27 AM »
Dr Dr hlub, I am a divorce women with two beautiful kids. I and my bf been dating for 9 months now and living together for 7months. He treats my kids well and help me put alot. He take me around all his families gathering. And they all seem to like me too. The only problem is he have this ex whos in the picture.she still text my bf and seem like they are still in contact. I don't understand why he can't just tell her that me and him is dating. His ex messaged me through fb questioning if me and him is dating. He doesn't want me to tell her so I just say me n my bf is just friends. The thing about it all.. if he doesn't her to bother him why can't he just say he dating me and for her to leave him alone. Do u think they might still seeing her or might still have feelings for her?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Missterious

Re: Help!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 02:21:40 PM »

Darksyde

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 03:15:15 PM »
Love never fades.  You should expect that he will always have feelings for her.  The real problem is:  Can you handle that?

Petal_Rose

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 03:22:23 PM »
I guess men are different set of creatures. I do not have anymore feelings for my ex. I mean, I care about him as a human being but to still harbored those feelings, I no longer do.

Petal_Rose

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 03:34:38 PM »
women are stranger creatures...th ey just can't seem to let it go, even after death they will still haunt you...like that chinese movies, white haired witch.   :D ;D

I think you've been watching too many chinese movies. The day when kuv tuag will be the happiest day of my life. I'm going to forget everything on this earth.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2015, 03:25:01 PM »
All it boils down to is... he and her is still banging each other...

That's why they still talk and stuff.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

fOrEvEr_sUn_76

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2015, 02:17:17 PM »
It's obvious that he still had feelings for her. It's also obvious that he doesn't want to lose her or you so if he tells her he dates you now then she will leave and if he tells you that he prefers her then you will leave. My tips to you, leave him. He can't have both of you. If you stay, he'll continue to play games with both of you. Until one of you threaten to leave, that's when he'll choose who he wants.

Lyn Song

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2015, 09:50:18 PM »
If he's truthful, he'll stick to just one of you or at least let you know that you are important to him.

MaivCece

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2015, 03:05:37 PM »
he's no good for you... probably will eventually cheat on you with her... the signs are there :-[

Hamster_Hero

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2015, 04:30:48 PM »
Dr Dr hlub, I am a divorce women with two beautiful kids. I and my bf been dating for 9 months now and living together for 7months. He treats my kids well and help me put alot. He take me around all his families gathering. And they all seem to like me too. The only problem is he have this ex whos in the picture.she still text my bf and seem like they are still in contact. I don't understand why he can't just tell her that me and him is dating. His ex messaged me through fb questioning if me and him is dating. He doesn't want me to tell her so I just say me n my bf is just friends. The thing about it all.. if he doesn't her to bother him why can't he just say he dating me and for her to leave him alone. Do u think they might still seeing her or might still have feelings for her?

First of all you are crazy to let a man move in with you within 2 months of dating and let a STRANGER be around your kids.  You are pretty damn careless and stupid, and any help by the PH community will probably just go through one ear and out the other.  Unbelievable.  Second of all, please close your legs because you seem to be very irresponsible and shouldn't have another kid in this world until you get your priorities in order and get your shit straight. 

« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 04:33:08 PM by Hamster_Hero »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2015, 09:56:05 PM »
You sound cheap and desperate, but mostly you just sound stupid. Why would you allow a man to move in with you and your children if the two of you aren't married?

Like this post: +2

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2015, 10:25:55 AM »
I think he is waiting for her to return to him. 

Crapcom

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2016, 12:25:08 PM »
eating two cakes at the same time why now?

JK, but that's mess up; you need to confront him, and if it doesnt work out; you know the answer already cause you known him best. Not us.

good luck.  8)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2016, 05:56:48 PM »

You're his base of operation... Why live with him already? Do you need financial support from him? If not, tell him to move out. Seems to me, he still cares about his ex otherwise he would have already told her about his relationship with you.  Yes, he wants his cake and eat it too and you're doing him a favor.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements