Advertisement

Author Topic: Help!  (Read 2929 times)

Offline Crapcom

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
Re: Help!
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2016, 12:25:08 PM »
eating two cakes at the same time why now?

JK, but that's mess up; you need to confront him, and if it doesnt work out; you know the answer already cause you known him best. Not us.

good luck.  8)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +90
    • View Profile
Re: Help!
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2016, 05:56:48 PM »
Dr Dr hlub, I am a divorce women with two beautiful kids. I and my bf been dating for 9 months now and living together for 7months. He treats my kids well and help me put alot. He take me around all his families gathering. And they all seem to like me too. The only problem is he have this ex whos in the picture.she still text my bf and seem like they are still in contact. I don't understand why he can't just tell her that me and him is dating. His ex messaged me through fb questioning if me and him is dating. He doesn't want me to tell her so I just say me n my bf is just friends. The thing about it all.. if he doesn't her to bother him why can't he just say he dating me and for her to leave him alone. Do u think they might still seeing her or might still have feelings for her?

You're his base of operation... Why live with him already? Do you need financial support from him? If not, tell him to move out. Seems to me, he still cares about his ex otherwise he would have already told her about his relationship with you.  Yes, he wants his cake and eat it too and you're doing him a favor.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements