Advertisement

Author Topic: Saw this on facebook  (Read 7855 times)

hmongforever

Saw this on facebook
« on: July 08, 2015, 02:06:29 PM »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

mronline

Re: Saw this on facebook
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 02:12:02 PM »
It is said, she is from Peru and living in Peru, how she is connected with the Thoj family?

FetishDream

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 02:12:33 PM »
Where is Butte County? 

I'm going hunting for wabbits. 

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 02:54:42 PM »
Where is Butte County? 

Below Waiste county...

FetishDream

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2015, 02:56:30 PM »
I was hoping that butte county is in the midwest, far far away from me. 

Butte County is a county located in the U.S. state of California. As of the 2010 census, the population was 220,000. The county seat is Oroville. Butte County comprises the Chico,

LION HEART

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2015, 05:09:30 PM »
Should have reported it to the police and put that rapist behind bars where he belongs next to Big Bubba who is getting lonely.

Blongforever

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2015, 09:39:31 PM »
Why her txt to him was sounding kinda wishy washy....?  When did it happen and why she didn't report it to the Police or go directly to the ER to get herself checked out? 

Why was she drinking with him along and even had the "nothing sexual is going to happen between us" type of discussion?  Ummmmm....?

I may sound like I'm blaming the victim but I'm not.   I'm just wondering what state of mind they were in when she decided to drink so much booz with someone of the opposite sex, got so wasted and passed out with him alone?  I don't know all the details but regardless it has got to be a very poor judgment.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2015, 10:30:04 PM »
The thing is drinking with the opposite gender doesn't necessarily means sex. I've hang out and drink with my female friends alone as well as in a group, and there's no physical attraction between us.

However, there are douche bags out there that have no problem violating a woman that doesn't want to have sex regardless if she's drunk or not...

SumTingWong

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2015, 10:46:54 AM »
I am too dam lazy today... can someone give me the short version of what happen?

Blongforever

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2015, 05:17:02 PM »
I am too dam lazy today... can someone give me the short version of what happen?

LOL..... me too.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2015, 02:13:04 PM »
If it's true it's sad I guess..

We don't know the circumstances. ..

But what's really scary is anyone can do a Facebook post like this about anyone..  and if it's a lie..  then the person would be ruined.

That's the scary part, how easily it is to defame folks...

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2015, 02:14:42 PM »
Imagine all the folks with vindictive jealousy problems, add to the mix an easy outlet to get back at folks through facebook...sca ry stuff indeed

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Blongforever

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2015, 05:01:05 PM »
Imagine all the folks with vindictive jealousy problems, add to the mix an easy outlet to get back at folks through facebook...sca ry stuff indeed

As human being, we each carry a bucket of gasoline and a bucket of water with us at all time.  You can tell through social media and social gatherings that most rather remain faceless behind a computer screen or within their comfort zone and pour gasoline into the fire about someone else's unfortunate circumstances/short-comings.  I am one who I can honestly say that I've walked away from people who gossip and bad mouthed others.  I'm allergic to people who rather pour gasoline into the fire.  It doesn't say much (in my opinion) about the people they bad mouthed but themselves  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:.

sam

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2015, 10:24:32 AM »
False accusations happen everyday.  It's hard to tell if it's true or not.  Can't really trust anyone this days.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2015, 07:30:24 PM »
Sounds like character assassination to me. Nothing on social media can be credible these days - it's often used as a tool to get back at a certain enemy. 

Advertisements