Advertisement

Author Topic: My journey to the end  (Read 34052 times)

Darksyde

Re: My journey to the end
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2015, 02:59:09 PM »
Oh Oh, share your reassurance meeting :P I like to learn by example ;D

I don't know.  Let me ask Samuel L. Jackson what he thinks.  :2funny:

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2015, 03:01:24 PM »
LOL

Darksyde

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2015, 05:34:52 PM »
Just got done with my second workout of the day.  Feeling pretty awesome!  Soon I will be back to my routine of working out three times a day again.  Gotta keep it sexy for my Hmong ladies.

Like this post: +2

Darksyde

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2015, 06:33:37 PM »
A great quote from the movie Jurassic Park 3.

"Dr. Grant: I have a theory that there are two kinds of boys. There are those that want to be astronomers, and those that want to be astronauts. The astronomer, or the paleontologist, gets to study these amazing things from a place of complete safety.

Erik: But then you never get to go into space.

Dr. Grant: Exactly. That's the difference between imagining and seeing: to be able to touch them. And that's... that's all that Billy wanted."

Some were meant to watch the stars and some were meant to reach them.  I guess I made a choice long ago to reach mines.  I haven't looked back ever since.

Darksyde

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2015, 11:54:22 AM »
So I decided to go straight to work today after my workout.  I packed everything and took off.  Little did I know that I forgot to pack one important piece: my underwear.  I found out later after I got done and went to the locker room to change.  But by that time I figured no big deal.  This wasn't my first rodeo and I've had to go commando several times before.  But when you aren't used to not wearing underwear, you forget what it does for you sometimes.  I came to find out later at work.

So I was sitting down in a meeting during a brief and low and behold I had to pee.  I had been drinking a decent amount of water because of my workout session this morning.  And all of that water finally wanted out.  Well when guys really have to go, sometimes the "other brother" is alerted.  Not a big deal most of the time if you have some good undies on that will restrict "him" from being to revealing.  Well I went commando so it was an issue.  I waited and waited for him to chill out but it wasn't happening.  The flood gates were getting ready to burst so I just gunned for it hoping nobody would look my way.  Felt almost like a Ron Burgandy moment.

Darksyde

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2015, 12:06:44 PM »
But aside from me forgetting my undies...  Probably one of the most awesome things happened today.  I ran for the first time in over 13 months!  It wasn't very far but it's a start.  And I can't wait to try again tomorrow morning.  They said I'd never run again?  Yeah right!

Darksyde

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2015, 06:12:50 PM »
Going out for my first jog in over a year tomorrow morning.  I'm a little nervous but I know the outcome will be awesome.  That light at the end of the tunnel gets closer and closer.

Darksyde

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2015, 04:16:18 AM »
Moons out, goons out.
It's time to snuff some poons out!

Get some ladies!

Darksyde

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2015, 06:01:32 AM »
Just ran 3 miles like a boss!  Of course there was some walking inbetween but that's a pretty damn good start.  Here's to another fawkin awesome day!

Darksyde

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2015, 05:51:44 PM »
Here's an inspirational video that I would like to share.  It is one of my favorites so I hope you enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y50sNRfyAMU

There's more to life than money.  Reach for the stars.

Darksyde

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2015, 06:16:35 PM »
Such wonderful news! Music to my ears to hear this great accomplishment . Believe in yourself and you can do anything!  O0 Still, I bet you can't chase this troll. LOL

Lol.  Thanks.  It was definitely motivating and uplifting to be able to do it.  My colleagues can definitely tell I have been very motivated as of lately.  One small victory at a time.  ;D

Darksyde

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2015, 06:33:36 PM »
Angels do exist.  ;)

Darksyde

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2015, 03:13:52 PM »
It's funny how weird and random thoughts come creeping into your head during sporadic times throughout the day.  I must have some kind of ADD or something.  Lol.  ;D

Like this post: 0

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2015, 03:31:10 PM »
Angels do exist.  ;)

That is free falling with style, you got it confused with flying LOL

Darksyde

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2015, 03:45:11 PM »
How else did he get up there?  ;)

Like this post: 0