Advertisement

Author Topic: My journey to the end  (Read 34028 times)

Darksyde

Re: My journey to the end
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2015, 08:45:22 AM »
Morning ladies.  Interesting night last night.  I learned a couple new things.

Afghani men love fat women and Black women too.  But sex for them is also consider not cheating on their spouse.  Lol.

I also got hit on a couple times by some pretty ladies.  They commented on the t-shirt I was wearing both times so my buddy thought there was some kind of hidden message in what it said.  So it led me to conclude that pretty women either like t-shirts with catchy phrases or they like fitted t-shirts on a nice tone and firm body.  Which is it ladies?...  ;D

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Darksyde

« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2015, 08:57:00 AM »
This is your weekend safety brief brought to you by OAF Nation.  Check it.  I think I might start a trend here soon.

http://www.oafnation.com/weekend-safety-briefs/2014/4/18/safety-brief

Darksyde

« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2015, 04:57:50 PM »
I make a good wing man.  O0 too bad, I don't get hit on.

Hahaha.  Funny bro.  I don't buy that one bit or maybe you just don't go out enough.  You are like my xib fwm.

Hear that ladies?  Although I stand a little taller than Rockin, he is a stud muffin.  ;)

Like this post: 0

Darksyde

« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2015, 12:45:54 PM »
When the baddies come a rockin, the X-Man comes a knockin.

"Moons out, goons out."

Darksyde

« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2015, 08:04:02 PM »
Almost the end of another day and the start of a new one.  What kind of awesome awaits me tomorrow?

Darksyde

« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2015, 08:03:35 PM »
I've spent most of my adult life traveling the world and maybe it's time I come home and learn to live a normal life, a Hmong life.  Time will tell...

Uglyyasada

« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2015, 03:36:37 PM »
I've spent most of my adult life traveling the world and maybe it's time I come home and learn to live a normal life, a Hmong life.  Time will tell...

Hottie
Be happy and smile that you've seem the entire world.  The only world I've seem so far was my back yard.

It's time to come home, come to those that loves you and those who are waiting for you.  Come back to the hmong life LOL ( I have no idea what the hmong life is like, other than buffet every weekend and getting fat), but anyways, come home, come visit me while you're at it ok?.  I'll take you to the strip clubs where we can go wild  >:D, you gotta promise me that you will not let me get too crazy while we're at it.  I want to see your wolf style while we're at it  :2funny:

"Sorry I ruin your thread"  ;D

Darksyde

« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2015, 06:44:48 PM »
Hottie
Be happy and smile that you've seem the entire world.  The only world I've seem so far was my back yard.

It's time to come home, come to those that loves you and those who are waiting for you.  Come back to the hmong life LOL ( I have no idea what the hmong life is like, other than buffet every weekend and getting fat), but anyways, come home, come visit me while you're at it ok?.  I'll take you to the strip clubs where we can go wild  >:D, you gotta promise me that you will not let me get too crazy while we're at it.  I want to see your wolf style while we're at it  :2funny:

"Sorry I ruin your thread"  ;D

LOL.  The Hot Guy is most definitely intrigued by you little one.  But I've never been one to go to strip clubs so I can definitely keep you in line...  ;D  And The Wolf Man is a one woman show.  ;)

But as far as coming home...  It will be a long time still before I make that decision.  And the Hmong life I crave is a simple one where I can enjoy some nice sticky rice with some chicken or Hmong sausage.  Lol.  No buffet for this guy.  I gotta keep Sexy and Danger lookin sharp for the ladies.

Don't worry about ruining this thread though.  I bomb threads all the time myself so it's good to see someone else doing it as well other than me.  Lol.

Uglyyasada

« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2015, 08:18:52 AM »
LOL.  The Hot Guy is most definitely intrigued by you little one.  But I've never been one to go to strip clubs so I can definitely keep you in line...  ;D  And The Wolf Man is a one woman show.  ;)

But as far as coming home...  It will be a long time still before I make that decision.  And the Hmong life I crave is a simple one where I can enjoy some nice sticky rice with some chicken or Hmong sausage.  Lol.  No buffet for this guy.  I gotta keep Sexy and Danger lookin sharp for the ladies.

Don't worry about ruining this thread though.  I bomb threads all the time myself so it's good to see someone else doing it as well other than me.  Lol.
wooohooo... Does this mean that if I get lucky I might see the wolf man? LOL sorry Joking!!
Don't be intrigued by me, cause I'm just a Plain and Simple peanut, nothing else to be intriguing about.
No worries, we can go as our first time at the strip club, but only if you can beat me at running.. LOL I've been improving you know  ;).. and someone said to me, just make sure I return with my clothes on! LOL..

Now I know about the hmong life you are talking about... hehehehe.. When you're like me, where everyday you get to enjoy the luxury of hmong food, you don't appreciate them as much anymore.  But yep.. those are like soul food.. You forgetting Papaya salad, and Larb, and what else.. LOL.. I don't want to talk about food anymore cause I've been cheating and I don't want to continue cheating anymore.  Time to go back being faithful, no hmong life for a while for me. 

Thank you for your permission! :)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2015, 08:32:02 AM »

What's normal or Hmong to you may not be for another.  It's really dependent upon the individual AND as the saying goes, life is what you make of it.   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Darksyde

« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2015, 11:41:36 AM »
wooohooo... Does this mean that if I get lucky I might see the wolf man? LOL sorry Joking!!
Don't be intrigued by me, cause I'm just a Plain and Simple peanut, nothing else to be intriguing about.
No worries, we can go as our first time at the strip club, but only if you can beat me at running.. LOL I've been improving you know  ;).. and someone said to me, just make sure I return with my clothes on! LOL..

Now I know about the hmong life you are talking about... hehehehe.. When you're like me, where everyday you get to enjoy the luxury of hmong food, you don't appreciate them as much anymore.  But yep.. those are like soul food.. You forgetting Papaya salad, and Larb, and what else.. LOL.. I don't want to talk about food anymore cause I've been cheating and I don't want to continue cheating anymore.  Time to go back being faithful, no hmong life for a while for me. 

Thank you for your permission! :)

I can't quite run very well yet but hopefully soon.  But I will say that I can walk faster than most slow people can run.  I can walk at a rate of 4.5 miles an hour.  So you better be fast.  Lol.

But yes...  I miss some good old fashioned Hmong food.

What's normal or Hmong to you may not be for another.  It's really dependent upon the individual AND as the saying goes, life is what you make of it.   ;D

If you only knew...  Lol.

Uglyyasada

« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2015, 11:57:46 AM »
I can't quite run very well yet but hopefully soon.  But I will say that I can walk faster than most slow people can run.  I can walk at a rate of 4.5 miles an hour.  So you better be fast.  Lol.

But yes...  I miss some good old fashioned Hmong food.
OMG.. LOL.. I can't even run 4.5miles per hour.. ahahahaha.. but hey it's worth the shot!.. 

Darksyde

« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2015, 02:26:55 PM »
OMG.. LOL.. I can't even run 4.5miles per hour.. ahahahaha.. but hey it's worth the shot!..

Don't let this Hmong Forest Gump beat you now.  Lol.  ;D

Darksyde

« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2015, 06:47:15 PM »
Knocked out a 5 mile hike after work today and then hit the gym for 45 minutes to do a bicep and tricep workout and now I feel super pumped up!  About to hit the night life with my guns fired up and ready to go.  If you aint havin fun tonight PHers; YOU ARE WRONG!  Get some ladies!

Darksyde

« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2015, 09:15:18 AM »
Hung over and my body feels sore all over from constant workouts this week.  Man it feels good to be awesome.  Lol.  ;D

The things I do to stay sexy for you ladies.  One more workout session for the week and I'll be done.

Advertisements