Advertisement

Author Topic: My journey to the end  (Read 34168 times)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: My journey to the end
« Reply #90 on: September 18, 2015, 08:19:55 PM »
Lol.  I see what you are doing but it's not gonna work.  Good try though.  Hahaha.  ;D

I'm not trying to do anything, I was just stating an observation when you said "you ladies."   :P  You cannot get the ladies coming back for more when they haven't seen them.   ;D

Like this post: 0
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 18, 2015, 08:21:26 PM »
Gonna be out in 30.  Another wild night of serenading the ladies with my voice of an angel while I pour random drinks and shots of whatever down my throat.  I'll drink one in honor of my PH ladies.  ;)

I feel bad for your liver.   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Darksyde

« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2015, 01:42:23 AM »
I'm not trying to do anything, I was just stating an observation when you said "you ladies."   :P  You cannot get the ladies coming back for more when they haven't seen them.   ;D

My guns are only reserved for a special lady who can reach out to me.  ;)  The rest of you can just imagine.  Lol...

Darksyde

« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2015, 01:43:18 AM »
I feel bad for your liver.   ;D

My liver is gonna be alright tonight.  I was the DD so I didn't drink very much.  But I will always take donations...  Lol.

Darksyde

« Reply #94 on: September 25, 2015, 06:09:06 PM »
I was gonna go up to DC tonight but that plan failed.  Time to go with Plan B: get fawked up!  Lol.

Darksyde

« Reply #95 on: September 27, 2015, 10:08:16 PM »
Baltimore was the bomb this weekend.  Recommend you check it out if you're ever in the area.

Darksyde

« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2015, 06:23:41 PM »
4 mile hike with a 50 lbs pack complete for the day.  Now it's time I get ready so I can get in my car to go to the bar which isn't very far.  Boom.  I love rhymes.  :2funny:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2015, 06:31:03 PM »
My guns are only reserved for a special lady who can reach out to me.  ;)  The rest of you can just imagine.  Lol...

"Special" lady?  Got it.   ;D   We don't need to imagine since the "he" could be a "she."   :D

My liver is gonna be alright tonight.  I was the DD so I didn't drink very much.  But I will always take donations...  Lol.

Maybe alright that night BUT it seems like there were many nights of your drunken adventures, as I recall.   ;D

Like this post: +1

Darksyde

« Reply #98 on: October 01, 2015, 07:06:30 AM »
"Special" lady?  Got it.   ;D   We don't need to imagine since the "he" could be a "she."   :D

Maybe alright that night BUT it seems like there were many nights of your drunken adventures, as I recall.   ;D

I don't know where the "he" factor came from but that will never happen.  Lol.

But all I can say is that most of the time my liver says no but the brain says yes.  :2funny:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 02, 2015, 12:32:51 PM »
You mean "she" factor, since you're supposedly a "he."   ;D

In other words, are you trying to tell us that you have no self control....  :D    :P

Darksyde

« Reply #100 on: October 02, 2015, 06:55:56 PM »
In other words, are you trying to tell us that you have no self control....  :D    :P

Yes.  I have no self control of being awesome!  It's what keeps you ladies coming back for more.  ;D

Darksyde

« Reply #101 on: October 02, 2015, 06:58:14 PM »
Moons out and the goons be out!  Another wild night awaits.  There's a hurricane waiting for me tomorrow morning but tonight, who gives a d@mn.  Lol.  ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 02, 2015, 07:06:13 PM »
Yes.  I have no self control of being awesome!  It's what keeps you ladies coming back for more.  ;D

We only keep coming back to check on that liver of yours, since it is definitely awesome at withstanding your alcohol intoxication.. ....party hearty.  ;D

Darksyde

« Reply #103 on: October 02, 2015, 07:35:13 PM »
We only keep coming back to check on that liver of yours, since it is definitely awesome at withstanding your alcohol intoxication.. ....party hearty.  ;D

I do two work outs a day so it all balances out.  Lol.  The liver might be hurting a bit but the guns are doing great.  ;D

« Reply #104 on: October 05, 2015, 04:17:07 AM »
Darksyde: where are you currently based?

Curious mind want to know. Just wondering whether you heard or know my bil.

Advertisements