Advertisement

Author Topic: My journey to the end  (Read 34085 times)

Dark Angel

Re: My journey to the end
« Reply #105 on: October 05, 2015, 09:02:59 AM »
I do two work outs a day so it all balances out.  Lol.  The liver might be hurting a bit but the guns are doing great.  ;D

If your liver is not good anymore, those guns will be gone too.  :idiot2: :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Darksyde

« Reply #106 on: October 28, 2015, 05:44:31 PM »
The real me is back!  I have finally regained the confidence I have lost over a year ago.  I still have not received the full use of my left foot back but I am back to running again.  I just ran today for the first time with a 50 lbs pack!  I benched 3x5 205 lbs this past Monday and plan on doing that with 215 lbs today here shortly!  My abs are also finally starting to resurface themselves again!  D@mn I feel good!

It has been a long road to recovery but I am close to that finish line now.  F**k what the doctors say and believe in yourself!

When the days seem long and endless, never stop believing in yourself.  I hope to be back to my ultimate studly self by the end of this year.  Get ready 2016!  Because I'm coming through with my boots kicking through the mother**king door!

Keeping it awesome!,
The Hot Guy

Like this post: +2

Dark Angel

« Reply #107 on: October 28, 2015, 07:36:50 PM »
Thats the spirit!! O0

Darksyde

« Reply #108 on: November 17, 2015, 04:50:37 PM »
Getting ready for the next journey in my life.  Where the road leads me; time will tell...

Darksyde

« Reply #109 on: November 19, 2015, 09:49:02 AM »
Just got done with my performance evaluation and they told me I was awesome.  Why am I not surprised?  ;D

Gotta keep it awesome for my ladies,
The Hot Guy

Darksyde

« Reply #110 on: November 19, 2015, 10:11:36 AM »
To drink or not to drink today?  The hard life decisions I have to make every day?...  Lol.  ;D

Of course I will do my daily workout routine before I commit to anything else but dang...  I got the next two weeks to basically BS my time away.

What's a hot guy to do?

Darksyde

« Reply #111 on: November 19, 2015, 10:51:14 PM »
So I went out and drank...  Sue me...  Lol.  What's a single dude to do on a lonely, boring night?

Had a decent night with some buddies and watched the game a little bit.

Looking forward to the weekend highlights now.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 20, 2015, 10:06:36 AM »
What's a "hot" and "single" guy to do......appare ntly, drink......so nothing new.   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Darksyde

« Reply #113 on: November 20, 2015, 01:19:27 PM »
What's a "hot" and "single" guy to do......appare ntly, drink......so nothing new.   ;D

You're right but I get criticized a lot for drinking on weekdays (alcoholic).  Lol.

Can't do anything about the "hot and single" thing though because I'm not into women outside of Hmong.  Don't worry MN ladies, I'm on my way!  ;D

Darksyde

« Reply #114 on: November 20, 2015, 01:20:07 PM »
yo..bro, someone instigating trouble.  I suggest you check it her out!

I'll be out and about in MN if she's from there and wanna kick it.  ;)

Darksyde

« Reply #115 on: November 20, 2015, 07:12:20 PM »
Ugh...  Just got back from my 4 mile hike.  It's 8 at night here and I still need to hit gym to close out my day before I commit to going out.  Took too long of a nap earlier.  I might just skip the gym today...  Lol.

Darksyde

« Reply #116 on: November 20, 2015, 08:04:45 PM »
So I went to the gym after all.  Lol.  Time to eat, shower and get ready to get gooned out!

Dark Angel

« Reply #117 on: November 20, 2015, 09:10:40 PM »
So I went to the gym after all.  Lol.  Time to eat, shower and get ready to get gooned out!

Take Sexy and Dangerous out for the night! ;D :D

Darksyde

« Reply #118 on: November 20, 2015, 10:21:13 PM »
So which one is u?

That was a picture of me and my boys when I was a younger man but if you really must know...  I'm the Black dude.  :2funny:

Darksyde

« Reply #119 on: November 20, 2015, 11:54:11 PM »
Real funny. Stop lying  :P  :P  ???  ::)

Well it's obvious I am Hmong and there is only one dude in that picture that is obviously Asian.  I'm just saying...  Lol.  ;D

Advertisements