Advertisement

Author Topic: 14 year old Taw Meh dies from canoe outing  (Read 6113 times)

FetishDream

Re: 14 year old Taw Meh dies from canoe outing
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2015, 07:22:07 AM »
How am I being stupid...? I just don't need to endanger others, gosh >:(

I would give you the early morning stupid award but I ran out.  Here, let me do a play by play for you.

Someone responded with
"Let me ask all of you this: from the bottom of your heart, with all honesty, behind your PC with full anonymity, with nothing to lose or gain, can you say that during your entire life, you have never consumed any amount of alcohol and knowingly drove while intoxicated or under the influence? I highly doubt that many of you could say that 100% without a doubt, that you have never, ever got behind the wheel knowing that you had been drinking within the past few hours. No one goes through life not doing something that could've wiped you off this earth and in most cases, many of us do get away while doing stupid risky stuff. Sh*t happens. Anytime you step out of your door, even just on a stroll or heading to work, your chances of something bad happening to you increases."

and then you go
"Honestly i have drank and never once gotten behind the wheel to drive."

So did you prove someone wrong? 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2015, 07:26:36 AM »
I do drink but never have gotten behind  the wheel, sheesh.... is that better LOL

Don't  correct my grammar ;D or how I format my sentence.

FetishDream

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2015, 07:28:04 AM »
I do drink but never have gotten behind  the wheel, sheesh.... is that better LOL

Don't  correct my grammar ;D or how I format my sentence.

Please try not to be cute because I'm getting frustrated in seeing you struggling like a blond. 

Can someone help her out here. 

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2015, 07:33:59 AM »
Such a meanie.... my second response is adequate enough and fills the purpose :P

FetishDream

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2015, 07:40:51 AM »
Such a meanie.... my second response is adequate enough and fills the purpose :P

cot dayam, just stop it.  I am going to throw this frying pan at you if you don't stop.  Well if I do that, no morning breakfast for me.   :2funny:

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2015, 08:53:25 AM »
 >:( :-X

baddabing

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2015, 09:02:03 AM »
So many people do reckless things everyday, Shit has to happened to some, this was it.

There's many people out there, purposely choose not to wear life jackets, some will come out of it unharmed, some will not be so lucky like these folks that have

Good luck to those who likes to be risky.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 09:05:12 AM by baddabing »

Advertisements