Advertisement

Author Topic: For the Brave  (Read 10679 times)

Giggles_Shyly

Re: For the Brave
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2015, 01:46:08 PM »
LOL.. Nice, I'm going for 1 entire month... I need to meet me some honey there.. ahahahhaha

While there, don't forget us non-yellow river travelers too!! A quick snapshot you them zaub mos would nice O0 ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Uglyyasada

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2015, 01:48:48 PM »
While there, don't forget us non-yellow river travelers too!! A quick snapshot you them zaub mos would nice O0 ;D

LOL, I will tried, I dont' know if I will have internet access, I'm going deep into the mountains where the innocent Zaub Mos live.. LOL

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2015, 01:51:48 PM »
LOL, I will tried, I dont' know if I will have internet access, I'm going deep into the mountains where the innocent Zaub Mos live.. LOL

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: O0 pluck them while they are still in the cocoon, huh? Best kind of zaub mos! Where no1 has been nor touched :D ;D sounds HOT(weather) wise LOL

Uglyyasada

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2015, 02:03:40 PM »
:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: O0 pluck them while they are still in the cocoon, huh? Best kind of zaub mos! Where no1 has been nor touched :D ;D sounds HOT(weather) wise LOL
Oh yeah!! plucking them while they're still wrap with the cocoon wrapper  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I heard it'll be muddy, sweaty and burning HOT  >:D

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2015, 02:07:04 PM »
Oh yeah!! plucking them while they're still wrap with the cocoon wrapper  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I heard it'll be muddy, sweaty and burning HOT  >:D

Reminds me of mushroom hunting in the Marshall MN forest one year. HOT and humid, and we had to be covered because of ticks, wearing rubber boots. My uncle lost one pair of boots in the mud, it's just swallowed it up LOL.

Remember to choose YOUNG zaub mos so when it gets hot and humid, they peel their clothes off :o

;D ;D ;D

Uglyyasada

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2015, 02:10:02 PM »
Reminds me of mushroom hunting in the Marshall MN forest one year. HOT and humid, and we had to be covered because of ticks, wearing rubber boots. My uncle lost one pair of boots in the mud, it's just swallowed it up LOL.

Remember to choose YOUNG zaub mos so when it gets hot and humid, they peel their clothes off :o

;D ;D ;D

LOL, I was hoping to pick some old zaub es iab iab lawm xwb.. ahahahahaha.. But while I'm at it, I will choose some Young zaub mos to share with you and Dark Angle.. LOL..  It will be totally awesome if they have a sexy body too.. LOL.. ahahaha.. I think I'm going to sooo turn off but we will see.. ahahaha.. I will post picture as they peel those young clothes off.. LOL

did you said Ticks?? ewwww.. LOL.. those are freaky creature.. ahahahaha... but I stay away from those because of that.. lol..

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2015, 02:32:35 PM »
LOL, I was hoping to pick some old zaub es iab iab lawm xwb.. ahahahahaha.. But while I'm at it, I will choose some Young zaub mos to share with you and Dark Angle.. LOL..  It will be totally awesome if they have a sexy body too.. LOL.. ahahaha.. I think I'm going to sooo turn off but we will see.. ahahaha.. I will post picture as they peel those young clothes off.. LOL

did you said Ticks?? ewwww.. LOL.. those are freaky creature.. ahahahaha... but I stay away from those because of that.. lol..

Make sure you mention zaub mos nawb, DA wb xav pob thiab :P

Uglyyasada

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2015, 03:44:03 PM »
Make sure you mention zaub mos nawb, DA wb xav pob thiab :P

Ua li mas, kuv mam li mention Zaub Mos rau DA neb os :2funny:

Like this post: +1

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2015, 04:00:17 PM »
LOL, tsis tau mus lod tsuas pom xwb zoo kawg li lawm os ;D ;D

In the words of Tai Lau, I shall drool from afar and think of you (zaub mos), even though I can't touch you, dreaming of you is just as good :2funny: :2funny:

Like this post: +1

Darksyde

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2015, 07:07:11 PM »
You ladies do realize that fob dudes don't work out right?  Got gym bro?  :2funny:

So while you travel away to foreign lands to hang out with these malnourished Hmong dudes who are just looking for a free ticket to the mother land, there would have been one available Hot Guy with the voice of an angel who can sweet talk your heart to melt like butter even on a cold December night.  The Hot Guy isn't just hot in the ways of looks ladies.  He's got some lip on him too.  Know what I'm saying?  ;)

Can you hear me now,
The Hot Guy

Uglyyasada

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2015, 08:47:13 PM »
You ladies do realize that fob dudes don't work out right?  Got gym bro?  :2funny:

So while you travel away to foreign lands to hang out with these malnourished Hmong dudes who are just looking for a free ticket to the mother land, there would have been one available Hot Guy with the voice of an angel who can sweet talk your heart to melt like butter even on a cold December night.  The Hot Guy isn't just hot in the ways of looks ladies.  He's got some lip on him too.  Know what I'm saying?  ;)

Can you hear me now,
The Hot Guy

LOL.. he sure have meats..its true.. ahahahaha.. his eyes are to die for, and his smile will drive you nuts for months!.. LOLz.. No wonder my head's been in water all these time, must be because of you Hot guy..

Change mind, going after the Hot guy >:D

Darksyde

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2015, 08:57:43 PM »
LOL.. he sure have meats..its true.. ahahahaha.. his eyes are to die for, and his smile will drive you nuts for months!.. LOLz.. No wonder my head's been in water all these time, must be because of you Hot guy..

Change mind, going after the Hot guy >:D

I can be a meat supplier when I want to be.  My eyes can pierce your heart through a vault of reinforced steel.  And my smile can drive a nail through a concrete wall just by smirking at it.  Good choice if I got you to change your mind.  ;)

Who wants some?,
The Hot Guy

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2015, 07:54:51 AM »
Digging this song atm!!!

Advertisements