Advertisement

Author Topic: Po-Chau, Have anyone heard of this guy and his amazing journey?  (Read 4395 times)

f.u.too

The youtube video provided more information.
The bottom is a link of the story from a news site.

http://www.phnompenhpost.com/lift/poor-father-supports-his-son-until-graduation

This week, aside from political issues posted all over Face-book, another hit story can be seen in the news feed. It is a photo of a graduate student next to a poor farmer. Actually, they are father and son. There are more than 100,000 likes, comments and shares by Cambodians and foreigners alike.

Singha Panno Loch comments, “Unlike a lot of these spoiled kids who don’t know what their parents are going through every day, you are the MAN!”

Kingsley Ebenezer, whose comments were received by more 4,000 likes, says: “I pray for you and your father. May the LORD give you a good job so that you take care of your father and may God keep your father alive to eat the fruit of his labour.”

Sweetest pPicture ever and Useful Info, which helped share the picture also put a caption that reads: “A poor farmer supported his son to complete his graduation; My father is my biggest pride said the son. How many likes does this great father deserve?”

The parents are alive thanks to God who always supports us, encourages us and just want to see us have a better future. This picture really shows the true love between a father and the dearest son who is proud to present his grateful parents.

Here is a youtube Video
https://youtu.be/EC810xkky_U

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

f.u.too

« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 12:30:37 PM by f.u.too »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Po-Chau, Have anyone heard of this guy and his amazing journey?
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 01:46:22 PM »
Agree with the "spoiled kids" comment especially here in the U.S. sad but true and what's sadder is some of the parents continue to spoil their kids...as a result, enabling them.

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 02:38:30 PM »
Amazing.....

Dark Angel

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2015, 02:55:13 PM »
I read this amazing story back a few months ago and it was very inspirational.

Advertisements