Advertisement

Author Topic: 1350 HP GT-R vs. Cow H2R, good 1/2 mile race!  (Read 10964 times)

hua

Re: 1350 HP GT-R vs. Cow H2R, good 1/2 mile race!
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2015, 02:22:11 AM »

Ahahahaha...., you just can't let it go huh???

Let me tell ya this.....
Your typical street bike will only hit 120mph-130mph including your Busa at max so there's no way you can hang with a four-wheeler beast.  I rest my case here until you show me proves otherwise. 

Take care
You must not know much about bikes. Yes, that's MPH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifrk6JeCafo

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Blongforever

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2015, 02:24:52 AM »
Not sure what you're trying to say... cuz cars are hard to control after a certain speed as well.

would you rather be on four-wheel barely touching the ground or 2-wheels barely touching the ground? 

I can tell you this much that I rather be a cager as the survival rate may be higher.

Blongforever

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2015, 02:28:07 AM »
You must not know much about bikes. Yes, that's MPH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifrk6JeCafo

Speedo is way off

hua

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2015, 02:29:27 AM »
would you rather be on four-wheel barely touching the ground or 2-wheels barely touching the ground? 

I can tell you this much that I rather be a cager as the survival rate may be higher.

You're survival rate may be higher in a cage, but that has nothing to do with you're original statement that 2 wheels is hard to control at certain speeds. Everything is harder to control at certain speeds.

hua

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2015, 02:31:07 AM »
Speedo is way off

It very well could be... but it's still much faster than your '120-130 max'

Blongforever

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2015, 02:33:55 AM »
It very well could be... but it's still much faster than your '120-130 max'

hahahahaha.... bike was going like 85mph and speedo is up in the 200s.  That's fawked.

hua

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2015, 02:44:07 AM »
I finally messaged you back btw. lol

Barely check PH. 

Blongforever

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2015, 03:05:16 AM »
I finally messaged you back btw. lol

Barely check PH.

Your new hog looks good.  Do you guys participate in moto rallies or no? 

I've never been on a bike and don't plan to be one one in the foreseeable future either.  Thanks for the invite though.

hua

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2015, 03:29:39 AM »
Your new hog looks good.  Do you guys participate in moto rallies or no? 

I've never been on a bike and don't plan to be one one in the foreseeable future either.  Thanks for the invite though.

Thanks.

Only ride with a couple friends. Haven't been to a big bike rally, not a big fan of large group rides. Biggest group I've ridden with is maybe 10 people tops, lol.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2015, 04:24:40 AM »

Ahahahaha...., you just can't let it go huh???

Let me tell ya this.....
Your typical street bike will only hit 120mph-130mph including your Busa at max so there's no way you can hang with a four-wheeler beast.  I rest my case here until you show me proves otherwise. 

Take care

Just trying to educate you so you won't make the same mistake again.

The "120-130mph max" is also an inaccurate claim like the "no moto" one but suit yourself if you truly believe it's true.. 8)

"Proves"? I think you meant "proof"...It's in the first post. That bike came off the showroom floor like that with zero additional mods. It went "204" mph in a half mile. Hmmm, I wonder if that's slower than "120-130mph max"... ???

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2015, 04:30:06 AM »
You must not know much about bikes.

Oh no you didn't hua.... ;D

Blongforever

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2015, 02:49:36 PM »

The "120-130mph max" is also an inaccurate claim like the "no moto" one but suit yourself if you truly believe it's true.. 8)

"Proves"? I think you meant "proof"...It's in the first post. That bike came off the showroom floor like that with zero additional mods. It went "204" mph in a half mile. Hmmm, I wonder if that's slower than "120-130mph max"... ???

Yet..., show me "proofs" otherwise it's nothing more than you believing in their marketing gimmicks.  bogus claims.  The pros struggle to to beyond the 200mph mark with souped nitrous boosters. 😃. They slap a fake speedo on those street legal bikes so the believers can cough their meager savings for it.   

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2015, 05:01:58 PM »
Yet..., show me "proofs" otherwise it's nothing more than you believing in their marketing gimmicks.  bogus claims.  The pros struggle to to beyond the 200mph mark with souped nitrous boosters. 😃. They slap a fake speedo on those street legal bikes so the believers can cough their meager savings for it.   

"Proofs" been provided and everyone that saw the "proofs" already agree that it's true. Your the only one that continues to be wrong. Hua was right after all...

Blongforever

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2015, 06:17:51 PM »
Where's the "proof"?  That clip that Hua posted?  That means jack, dude.  I'm not denying the a moto can pick up speed fast.  If that your only "proof" then it is nothing more then blowing smokes. 

Again, the pros with souped up bike tried hard to break their own actual MPH record which is far less then what was shown in that clip  ;D.  Only retards would drop their jaws looking at that clip.

I rest my case here.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2015, 09:54:46 PM »
Where's the "proof"?  That clip that Hua posted?  That means jack, dude.  I'm not denying the a moto can pick up speed fast.  If that your only "proof" then it is nothing more then blowing smokes. 

Again, the pros with souped up bike tried hard to break their own actual MPH record which is far less then what was shown in that clip  ;D.  Only retards would drop their jaws looking at that clip.

I rest my case here.

Since you're having a hard time comprehending, I'll post the my reply of your original "proves" request again to see if you actually get this time:

"Blowing smokes"? Yep, that's another clueless, never ridden a Busa, "don't know much about bikes" claim..

"Again, the pros with souped up bike tried hard to break their own actual MPH record which is far less then what was shown in that clip  ;D." ...Yep, another clueless, never ridden a Busa, "don't know much about bikes" claim...or never actually seen a "souped up bike" do a top speed run.

"retards" is continuing to be wrong even when everyone on the thread saw the proof and know it's true, hua is still right.

Advertisements