Advertisement

Author Topic: 1350 HP GT-R vs. Cow H2R, good 1/2 mile race!  (Read 10915 times)

Blongforever

Re: 1350 HP GT-R vs. Cow H2R, good 1/2 mile race!
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2015, 11:22:10 PM »
ahahahaha....g ot you mad dude?  calm down man.  Why take it so personally?  You got major issue man.

It's so fast that's why it is street legal.  How do I know :) :)?

Enough

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2015, 02:04:58 AM »
ahahahaha....got you mad dude?  calm down man.  Why take it so personally?  You got major issue man.

It's so fast that's why it is street legal.  How do I know :) :)?

Enough

You call that "mad"?  ;D ;D

You're the only on this thread that has "major issue" as you can't accept that the inaccurate info you are spewing is all wrong i.e., "no moto" can keep with a GT-R, "120-130mph max" top speed for moto even Busa, etc.  :idiot2:

I didn't want to say anything as I want to give you the benefit of a doubt...but hua nailed it!

It's OK to be wrong as no one is perfect but be willing to own up to it instead of being "mad".. ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2015, 02:17:12 AM »
Hear me out w/o getting upset, man.  Fact of the matter is that the closest I've ever came to two-wheel is a beat up mountain bike back in my college days.  I know very little about bikes actually.  All I know is that they have two wheels, an engine, a gas tank, and brakes and that is all :) :).  A brother asked you for proofs and instead of giving info base on your personal experiences, you acted like a condescending dicck.  Thanks a lot.  Enough with you, man.

And I gave you the "proof". In fact the "proof" is already been posted in the very first post. But you can't man up to your own mistakes which is why I told you that if you want to continue to be wrong, suit yourself. I on the other hand was just pointing out the inaccurate information so others reading this thread that also don't know much about motos don't get the wrong information. And if you want more "proof" or info on motos in terms of speed, types, cost, etc., plenty of information on the web...And no, you've never asked me for information from my "personal experiences", you just wanted "proof" which is already provided.

"I know very little about bikes actually."

That's the most accurate statement thus far, bravo!  O0

E92M3

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2015, 10:36:31 AM »
From experience and owning a GT-R, it's tough to beat a bike.  I've got a mid-pipe on and can barely catch-up with a 600cc bike.  Now a FBO GT-R can keep up but any 750 will leave it in the dust.  To really beat a bike, you need to be in Alpha 9 or higher.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2015, 06:05:41 PM »
From experience and owning a GT-R, it's tough to beat a bike.  I've got a mid-pipe on and can barely catch-up with a 600cc bike.  Now a FBO GT-R can keep up but any 750 will leave it in the dust.  To really beat a bike, you need to be in Alpha 9 or higher.

The GT-R will reel in those "600cc" bikes in and leave them in the dust when the MPH hit the 160-170MPH range...Aerody namic is a moto worst enemy in a flat out top speed run.

So yeah, 1320 feet and a bit beyond that, I can see a 600cc RR bike leading but after Godzilla will have it for lunch after that stock vs. stock.  ;D

Blongforever

« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2015, 09:27:55 PM »
And I gave you the "proof". In fact the "proof" is already been posted in the very first post. But you can't man up to your own mistakes which is why I told you that if you want to continue to be wrong, suit yourself. I on the other hand was just pointing out the inaccurate information so others reading this thread that also don't know much about motos don't get the wrong information. And if you want more "proof" or info on motos in terms of speed, types, cost, etc., plenty of information on the web...And no, you've never asked me for information from my "personal experiences", you just wanted "proof" which is already provided.

"I know very little about bikes actually."

That's the most accurate statement thus far, bravo!  O0

Bla bla bla bla.....
 I guess I'm not gona see hear "real proofs".  Internet is real for now

Sifu

« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2015, 12:11:32 PM »
The Buzzkill Police is here.  Argue but no more name calling.  Posts have been deleted.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2015, 01:59:05 PM »
The Buzzkill Police is here.  Argue but no more name calling.  Posts have been deleted.

I'm cool either way as I was correcting and educating a guy posted wrong information in the thread. He also admited to knowing "very little" about the topic at hand. Some people are just not mature enough to handle being corrected is all... 8)

If it's me, I would just say, thanks for the knowledge and leave at that... 8)

hua

« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2015, 08:33:35 PM »
theking... think you got trolled!  ;D

Because anyone can type in top speed of stock motorcycle into google and have the answer, and it's way higher than 120-130.

hua

« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2015, 08:39:40 PM »
Simple google search of top speed of stock motorcycle you can go out and buy right now, straight from the factory, no modifications needed:

http://www.cheatsheet.com/automobiles/10-fastest-road-bikes-in-the-world.html/?a=viewall

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2015, 11:09:12 PM »
theking... think you got trolled!  ;D

Because anyone can type in top speed of stock motorcycle into google and have the answer, and it's way higher than 120-130.

Lesson of the day: When you "know very little" about something, and put it on the board, some of us will correct you in hopes of benefiting you as well as others that also know very little...

Also as I've stated, no one is perfect so being corrected so you can gain the correct knowledge is a good thing... O0

Advertisements