Advertisement

Author Topic: If Viets were like Hmongs  (Read 9162 times)

FetishDream

If Viets were like Hmongs
« on: July 16, 2015, 05:15:40 PM »

Like if us viets were to go to Vietnam to look for a nam yau, we would go back empty handed. 

Vietnam beauty to advertise. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

FetishDream

Re: If Viets were like Hmongs
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 05:38:29 PM »

too many to pimp, i'll stop here   :2funny:

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 05:39:37 PM »
What is stopping you from going over seas? They are all gorgeous girls.

FetishDream

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2015, 05:52:29 PM »
What is stopping you from going over seas? They are all gorgeous girls.

First off, I'm not hmong and it is not a past time hobby of mine to go oversea to try to get me an oversea bride of such caliber. 

What I am illustrating are pictures after seeing them pix of what these usa hmong OG's are going to thailand and laos for.  I'm like come on, go to vietnam and try their luck there.  No wonder these hmong oversea women are going for old geezers.  Their qualities are not good to begin with.  Not hating, just stating my own opinions.   :2funny:

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2015, 05:57:57 PM »
First off, I'm not hmong and it is not a past time hobby of mine to go oversea to try to get me an oversea bride of such caliber. 

What I am illustrating are pictures after seeing them pix of what these usa hmong OG's are going to thailand and laos for.  I'm like come on, go to vietnam and try their luck there.  No wonder these hmong oversea women are going for old geezers.  Their qualities are not good to begin with.  Not hating, just stating my own opinions.   :2funny:

Most of the OG's Hmong men that go are on SSI :2funny: true fact. The few that are not on SSI that go have messed up lives or dream of finding naïve little girls to marry/niam yau. ;D

FetishDream

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2015, 06:14:31 PM »
Most of the OG's Hmong men that go are on SSI :2funny: true fact. The few that are not on SSI that go have messed up lives or dream of finding naïve little girls to marry/niam yau. ;D

They either go alone or with a bunch of their friends who are all in it for the one purpose.  You can see that lit in their eyes like how a child can not wait to go to Disneyland. 

Sad reality when you see that such OG is someone's uncle or father.  Shaming is a good preventive method but for now, there is no preventive method with you hmong people. 

A hmong chick told me that her uncle has 2 wives in the carolinas.  I'm like... and your family is ok with that?  She said, her family has no saying because obviously, the dude knows what he is doing. 

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2015, 06:44:09 PM »
When it gets that far.... shame is out the window. Self pleasure is all that is left. From what i have noticed, most don't care once they past the line of no return.

yuknowthat

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2015, 03:42:15 PM »
why go that far when we have SAN HO's cafe latte... :D

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2015, 02:28:31 AM »
When it gets that far.... shame is out the window. Self pleasure is all that is left. From what i have noticed, most don't care once they past the line of no return.
I'm an old geezer now...draw the line for Mr to cross please... :2funny:

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2015, 06:18:46 AM »
Lol Hero... nah, you know where it stops :)

Advertisements