Advertisement

Author Topic: What's your favorite pair of hunting shoes?  (Read 1709 times)

Jevxeem

What's your favorite pair of hunting shoes?
« on: July 28, 2015, 04:03:11 PM »
I haven't found one yet.  Pls post your hunting shoes and price.  Appreciate the assistance.  Thanks.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline brancivic

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
Re: What's your favorite pair of hunting shoes?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 04:31:04 PM »
Depends on your application.  During the winter months, I wear the Redhead Tracker 800 grams.  Cost about $150.  Very comfortable but I had to return mine for a new one before a year due to the inner sole squeaking.  I also wear the Columbia bugaboots.  $90.  Not a bad boot.  During the fall when it's not as cold I wear non-insulated boots.  I normally wear out my boots by end of hunting season. 

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 07:43:55 PM »
Irish Setter boots, made by Red Wings.  They are based on a running shoe platform so they are more comfortable.  I've had mine for over ten years and I use it more for ice fishing.

I've bought a Keen outdoors hiking type boot from Goodwill and its awesome in the foot comfort.  I don't hunt anymore but the potential of this footwear is simply awesome.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Jevxeem

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 11:53:34 AM »
Thanks for the replies, PH comrades. I found myself a great pair of hunting boots now.  Made by Danner.  Danner Men's Pronghorn 6 Inch Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity Hunting Boots.  Very comfortable and on sale for $129. 

Offline brancivic

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2015, 07:47:56 AM »
Congrats on the purchase.  Good luck this season.  If your in the southeast, good luck this weekend... O0

Advertisements