Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Greed-- Is it worth it?  (Read 7264 times)

Jevxeem

Hmong Greed-- Is it worth it?
« on: July 31, 2015, 04:50:19 PM »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Blongforever

Re: Hmong Greed-- Is it worth it?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2015, 01:40:48 AM »
Isn't California legal to grow pots? 

The yellow men/women Doing the legalized chaching so now the Whitemen throw in the "water tower" and twisted in a way to get public supports.  Hah

« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 09:51:05 AM by Blongforever »

sam

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 09:17:39 AM »
Txhob cem cem Hmong os.  Cov no twb tsis yog Hmoob na.

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 09:28:11 AM »
You have to have legal papers to be able to grow MJ. I see two Hmong folks in those mugshots and the rest are Viets/Laotians but nevertheless all Asians. Greed is not only among Hmong folks, it exist in all ethinics ::)

Offline Solemn Wind

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 11:25:08 AM »
If you're going to talk about race/ethnicity and greed.....whit e people are by far the greediest of all people.....eve n though they also love to make themselves appear very giving.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2015, 12:28:04 PM »
It will be Hmong if it is Eureka.  I will feel sorry for those Hmong Laus if they are in the same boat.  Fresno and Tulare show more Laotion and Mien in that business. 

F-16

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2015, 09:16:29 AM »
We hmong need to rise up in financial.  Good thing America offer the opportunities. ;D

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2015, 06:12:01 PM »
If you're going to talk about race/ethnicity and greed.....whit e people are by far the greediest of all people.....eve n though they also love to make themselves appear very giving.

White people are greedy? White people try to make themselves appear charitable?

(For explanation purposes, when I say per capita, let's just consider it an even per 1,000 people)

Per capita, what is the average dollar amount that a single white person gives to charity concurrently throughout the year from January 1 to December 31? Hmong people are very bad tipper. Hell, they don't even tip the Hmong-owned food shops at both (St. Paul) Hmong villages at Como Ave or Phalen Blvd. So don't even talk about how charitable Hmong and Asian-Americans are. Red Cross, Salvation Army, Meals on Wheels, Toys for Tots, Habitat for Humanity, and much more, these are all NON-GOVERNMENT-FUNDED, ORGANIZATIONS RUNNING ON DONATIONS - mostly white folks - and it ain't your people keeping them running. Remember that your grandparents and parents came to the US with very little English and job skills and it was white people's help that got your family to where it is today. It wasn't blacks, Mexicans, or Chinese that kept government and non-government assistance programs running to help Hmong immigrants in the 1970s and 1980s.

Per capita, which race of Americans adopt the most children? Per capita, which race of Americans take in the most foster children? How many Hmong/Asian people that you personally know are even willing to take or have taken in non-related Hmong/Asian children who are in need of adopting for foster care?

When someone's car dies on the road, and another vehicle stops to help, what is most likely race of that good samaritan?

I rest my case. You know I'm right.

Blongforever

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2015, 10:38:43 PM »

(For explanation purposes, when I say per capita, let's just consider it an even per 1,000 people)

Per capita, what is the average dollar amount that a single white person gives to charity concurrently throughout the year from January 1 to December 31? Hmong people are very bad tipper. Hell, they don't even tip the Hmong-owned food shops at both (St. Paul) Hmong villages at Como Ave or Phalen Blvd. So don't even talk about how charitable Hmong and Asian-Americans are. Red Cross, Salvation Army, Meals on Wheels, Toys for Tots, Habitat for Humanity, and much more, these are all NON-GOVERNMENT-FUNDED, ORGANIZATIONS RUNNING ON DONATIONS - mostly white folks - and it ain't your people keeping them running. Remember that your grandparents and parents came to the US with very little English and job skills and it was white people's help that got your family to where it is today. It wasn't blacks, Mexicans, or Chinese that kept government and non-government assistance programs running to help Hmong immigrants in the 1970s and 1980s.

Per capita, which race of Americans adopt the most children? Per capita, which race of Americans take in the most foster children? How many Hmong/Asian people that you personally know are even willing to take or have taken in non-related Hmong/Asian children who are in need of adopting for foster care?

When someone's car dies on the road, and another vehicle stops to help, what is most likely race of that good samaritan?

Dude, you failed to see that Hmong people take out their savings account to support relatives and other people (strangers) at funerals.  Do you see White people do that?  Can you walk on A White people's yard and say..., can you do this and that?  Hahahaha...., you look at it all wrong.

Offline Solemn Wind

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2015, 10:57:23 PM »

Dude...you don't even have to do any research or be particularly bright to know that white people are by far the greediest people if you're going to talk about race. All you need is a working brain and eyes to see. Maybe in the future it will be the Asians. But today, by far, it's white people. Ask yourself which race hordes all the money and resources? In recent history, which race commit genocides so they could horde all the wealth of the land? You don't even have to study about the white Germans about this, white Americans were just as evil as them. Ask any American Indian. Which race goes to other countries, particularly poor countries and suck their natural resources dried? Which race can do pretty much whatever they like because they have the biggest guns which takes hundreds of billions of dollars to buy? Which race pretty much makes the laws on banking and control banking? These are just a few questions you need to ask yourself.

As far as giving and charity is concern, the late Emma Goldman says it best:

"You steal hundreds of millions of dollars from the people and then you give them a few millions back and we're supposed to call you saints and philanthropist s?"

« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 11:17:38 PM by Solemn Wind »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2015, 05:38:52 AM »
Dude...you don't even have to do any research or be particularly bright to know that white people are by far the greediest people if you're going to talk about race. All you need is a working brain and eyes to see. Maybe in the future it will be the Asians. But today, by far, it's white people. Ask yourself which race hordes all the money and resources? In recent history, which race commit genocides so they could horde all the wealth of the land? You don't even have to study about the white Germans about this, white Americans were just as evil as them. Ask any American Indian. Which race goes to other countries, particularly poor countries and suck their natural resources dried? Which race can do pretty much whatever they like because they have the biggest guns which takes hundreds of billions of dollars to buy? Which race pretty much makes the laws on banking and control banking? These are just a few questions you need to ask yourself.

As far as giving and charity is concern, the late Emma Goldman says it best:

"You steal hundreds of millions of dollars from the people and then you give them a few millions back and we're supposed to call you saints and philanthropist s?"

Phew! Well I'm glad we got that settled. I thought you were going to blame them xians again. But let's be clear: it is "white" xians causing all the religious wars. So it's actually an issue of race, not necessarily religious.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2015, 07:20:13 AM »

Hmong people are the only refugees who actually went to get an education and turn around to help their own people, yeah the first Mong American Food store and taught others to duplicate that business model.

When it comes to weddings and funerals...som e could help more than others, but some do help a lot.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Solemn Wind

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2015, 10:03:48 PM »
The greed that Hmong people benefit/profit from those marijuana (assuming they don't get caught) is pocket change compare to white greed. Even if they all make a million dollars each.

Blongforever

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2015, 11:37:35 AM »
For White people to donate anything to make themselves look good, the first question they ask of themselves is:  "Can I claim it on my tax return?" 
Yes:  Donate.
No:  Turn away

LOL!!!!

That's greed to the core...., if you ask me.

Lyn Song

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2015, 07:03:53 PM »
I don't believe this is greed, more like a passion. If it was greed, they would fight each other for the money from all those marijuana plants they sold.

Advertisements