Advertisement

Author Topic: what happen to Zeus and mount olympus?  (Read 10887 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
what happen to Zeus and mount olympus?
« on: August 04, 2015, 01:05:34 PM »
how come nobody believe in that stuff anymore?
the greek for hundreds of years believe in this stuff until jesus came along.

you can find proof in clay potting and artifacts.

now all you ever see or heard of greek mythology is on hollywood movies.

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Re: what happen to Zeus and mount olympus?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 12:53:16 PM »
According to the non-cannon scripture, fallen angels taught men the basis of science and technology...y ou know like fire.  Did you ever read about the titan who stole fire from the gods?  It's non-canonical scripture so take it for whatever it is.

people used believe in these stuff for hundreds of years.
the roman even adapt it. they copy some of the greek mythology

now a day noone hardy ever talks about it.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 06:46:31 PM »
Hardly talking about something does not mean it is not real.  People hardly talk about me...I exists and I like it that way.  :)

I want to start a religion where people just come and hang out. talk about life and play games and watch tv, grill, and sport.

lol not the bar

realism

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 12:04:30 AM »
Kratos killed them all.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 02:24:03 PM »
It's called, "Apostle Paul murdered them by converting their people." I am sorry because many pagans hates us ever since in the past. Haven't you heard of the people who worship Baal hates Christians to the bone because they saw our God for showing Himself? It's like BOOM I am and now I am gone like some magic trick. That's what they hate. They hate being disproven and they hate all Christians who is peacocking their God whenever He shows up. It's like you don't want believe your father is real while your family and relatives tells you that he does exist.

The TRUE point of what the pagans heart is...is this: Don't show me your God because I don't want you to prove that He is real. I am God and no one else. Look what happen to Pharaoh in Egypt. When he saw Him on sight, I already knew he hated Him for showing off his miracles. I understand what Haters hate and they will hate forever. Haters gonna hate because in their mind, they think the humble people are the cockiest because they hate when people talks good around them as if, it was a euphemism saying like, "Ha ha, I am better than you Mr. Hater." I know how the hater feels because I know a guy who is like that.

One hater hates nice people, now he thinks nice people are evil people because they like to show off their humble deeds in a euphemistic way. Haters hate when people talks about you. If you watch the scene when Patrick Star got pist off on his Valentines Day, you will understand the hearts of a hater. I only know 2 versions of them and I would like to know more so I can stereotype them one day in a joke.

so all those old god including the greek, roman, egypt, etc..are still alive just less popular
because of hater.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2015, 10:19:38 AM »
Non-canonical scriptures defines these "gods" as fallen angels who taught men supernatural wisdom and knowledge.  It is understood that part of the great flood was to wipe out these false gods.  Think about the tower of babel...how did a bunch of men with the knowledge of Apes...build a tower to reach the heaven? 

Someday technology will enable all people to speak a single language again.  Someday we'll be able to construct a structure that will reach the heavens...Perh aps at the top of this tower warp drives enable us to tunnel through space/time to the gates of heaven.  Kind of spooky that in about 1,000 years, we've come out of the dark ages and build space crafts...the next 1,000 we cannot even predict how far humanity will go.

not sure what the hell you are talking about.

zeus, horus, allah, and many other gods around the world according to their believes are gods

my question was did zeus just become less popular or is there still people out there who believes in these religion.

Evil_K_Man

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2015, 07:24:54 PM »
Evidence please. I only see statues; however, I don't see it as a being that everybody knows. Also, Zeus have sex with his own creation and that is disgusting. It's like having sex with your own kids. REALLY?

And what do you think the children of Adam and Eve did? Have sex with the Mexicans south of the border? No, they "sexed" each other as well.

Evil_K_Man

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2015, 07:26:48 PM »

Humans are fickle. They move on to new things once they get bored of the old things.

Evil_K_Man

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2015, 10:30:22 AM »
No. They were more humans after Adam and Eve as to so of what I believe.

Ughhhhh...okay, I guess.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2015, 02:20:46 PM »

There's a reason for that. I think it's because human behavoir can only control to a certain extent unless you have a nation that runs like China or North Korea. What Jesus offer is the panacea for mankind to get along and love one another. It has all the explanations the Greek world didn't have. Most importantly is salvation by grace through faith. Christianity was attracted to the pagan world and was replaced. Simple.

Envy2

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2015, 02:19:55 PM »
If adam and eve where the first people then wouldn't all the incest cause the whole mankind to die out after a few generation? That religion logic for you.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2015, 03:07:53 PM »
I don't see Zeus in Genesis 6. You're bringing the possibility and the chance of that is zero. I can prove it through history of records about the Greek empire. The first empire that came first was the middle-eastern, which contains no Zeus. Therefore, by dating the names, Zeus came a little later within the Greek Empire, which brought out Europe. What you are confronting me is similar to the case of the Virgin Mary and Judas Iscariot textbook to be in the bible. My friend, they are dated far off from each other. How can you say that Zeus existed in the Middle-eastern times? Greek didn't have an empire yet and you claimed the possibility that Zeus might've existed? Dude, where's the textbook that talks about Zeus in the Middle-Eastern time? Get your history straight...
oh really?  You are telling me that you've been following my writing all this time and you've finally arrived to the disclaimer I made in my initial writing.   :idiot2:  Let me restate the obvious for you.  I was telling HmongRock how Zeus might have fit into the Christiandom world as a fallen angel...Don't be a dimwit...this is pure speculation.

lol I don't think you want to say that.
don't want you to end up in the vaitican jail

greek mythology, buddha, islam, christain, shaman, voodoo, scientology, etc..
are all different religion and beliefs

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2015, 01:09:01 PM »
lol zeus and the other gods ain't fallen angel.
I think you try to hard to make them somehow fit into christiany

there both different religion and beliefs.
zeus was born from his dad one of the titans cronos

cronos fearing that his children will kill him and take power from him.
decided to eat all his children.

the mother titan hide zeus and his brother from cronos.
etc.etc.greek mythology

religion is just religion for hundreds of years during greek emipre. they believe in this stuff

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2015, 10:39:17 AM »
I ain't that stupid. I know the story. So don't regurgitate those things to me. You're claiming that Zeus existed in the days of Nephilim. Prove it. Make the connection. Where is your URL? Do you have any evidence to say that Zeus isn't a fallen angel who brought the Nephilim? Because I know the history and date periods of two different nation between Arabs and Greeks. Zeus was never even heard of until the Greek Empire. The Arabs were a lot older than Zeus. Are you saying that the culture that spoke about Zeus existed during the time of the first nation that ever existed in the world? I hope you carbon date accurately...

zeus is greek mythology.
that's what the anicent greek used to believe
they are different religion
after the roman defeat the greek they stole some of their god and beliefs and associate them with the planet

lol religion is just religion.
like how some people still believe on dec 25 a fat man comes down the chinmey and give them present.

lol since you try so hard to connect everything with christainy.
let see you try connecting buddha. taosim,  wiccan etc.. the other 9000 religion and believes

my point here is they not fallen angel but a different religion.
that my friend you don't need proof or carbon dating. it just common sense

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2016, 11:54:09 PM »
If adam and eve where the first people then wouldn't all the incest cause the whole mankind to die out after a few generation? That religion logic for you.

At the time of Creation and Genesis the bloodline was still pure. Cain and Abel lived within the very first generation of children being born, so those genetic problems were probably not present in those times but who knows for how long. Incest wasn't incest back then. God allowed it. It was lawful back then because God told them to be fruitful and multiply. On what basis do you call it "incest" before it was outlawed?

Advertisements