Advertisement

Author Topic: Finally time to finish up this project...  (Read 702 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Finally time to finish up this project...
« on: August 09, 2015, 01:25:25 PM »
Been working on it for 3 years now!

Just ordered some new headers..

Some new brake calipers, don't really need them but I just think it'll match the rims and car more.

New tires.

Probably will get a tune next weekend or the weekend after that, then I can finally rev to 8400... I think that'll really wake the car up. 

Saw some other stuff that needs to be done.. as far as cosmetics... need new weather stripping on the windshield.

I'll probably just get a professional wax job... that should fix the clear coat issue.

I need to put on those stiffer springs.. they are just sitting around the house.. probably will stick those in this week when the shop opens up.  450lbs all around this time and a 4 wheel alignment.

I got a little type R thing to put on the center consol.

A few things here and there and I should be done with this car.

I've been lazy this year.  Procrastinated for the longest time.

I need to get this done and sit this car in the garage.

Paint job/dents can wait for later, right now I just want to get all the mechanical out of the way.

You know what... still now... the Si doesn't give me the same joy as the GSR.  I wonder if the s2000 will differ?

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Advertisements