Advertisement

Author Topic: Lacross woman raped at knife point..  (Read 10237 times)

InAnotherLife

Lacross woman raped at knife point..
« on: August 10, 2015, 02:30:54 PM »
Prosecutors have accused a St. Paul man of breaking into a La Crosse apartment armed with knives and a gun, raping and beating a woman, and threatening to kill her.

According to a criminal complaint, the woman met Richard Vang about five months earlier through a “conference call.” She told police Vang, 44, visited her South Side home about once a week but then began showing up uninvited and admitted to making himself a copy of her key.

The woman took the key and told him not to come without permission.

She told police she was alone in the residence when she awoke around midnight Tuesday to find Vang in her apartment with a “long gun” and two knives. Vang cut off her dress and held a knife between her legs, telling her he would “make her feel real good.”

During the night, Vang threatened to kill the woman, raped her, punched her in the face, kicked her in the shins and strangled her until she lost consciousness, according to the complaint.

The woman said she escaped when Vang used her telephone to call his employer. She ran barefoot to a nearby convenience store, where workers called police.

She was bleeding from her face, neck and hands, and had bruises on her face and legs, according to the complaint. She also had cuts on her throat that she said Vang inflicted with the knife.

Police found Vang inside the apartment, where they also confiscated a rifle and two bloody knives.

Vang was charged Friday in La Crosse County Circuit Court with first-degree sexual assault, armed burglary, false imprisonment, and strangulation and suffocation. The most serious charge carries a maximum sentence of 60 years.

He remains jailed with a $50,000 cash bond. He is scheduled to return to court Friday for a preliminary hearing.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Special_K

Re: Lacross woman raped at knife point..
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 03:59:35 PM »
What are conference calls? Is that the adult version of the G-line back in days?

Pwko_hauvkojlubSiab

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 04:48:32 PM »
she had already made  him a house key!  and some men are psycho, they would think that if they cannot have you, then no one can have you...old way of thinking/practicing by Hmong men

Blongforever

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 06:23:00 PM »
Someone is going to get a favor returned to them in prison. 

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 06:45:22 PM »
she had already made  him a house key!  and some men are psycho, they would think that if they cannot have you, then no one can have you...old way of thinking/practicing by Hmong men

Some may live in a modern world but can't shake the primitiveness of them...Now, that caveman is learning the hard way.

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2015, 10:08:34 PM »
Omg so scary!

Snowdrop

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2015, 11:36:18 PM »
We think there are always good people out there, yet there aren't.

Lyn Song

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2015, 02:00:56 AM »
Prosecutors have accused a St. Paul man of breaking into a La Crosse apartment armed with knives and a gun, raping and beating a woman, and threatening to kill her.

According to a criminal complaint, the woman met Richard Vang about five months earlier through a “conference call.” She told police Vang, 44, visited her South Side home about once a week but then began showing up uninvited and admitted to making himself a copy of her key.

The woman took the key and told him not to come without permission.

She told police she was alone in the residence when she awoke around midnight Tuesday to find Vang in her apartment with a “long gun” and two knives. Vang cut off her dress and held a knife between her legs, telling her he would “make her feel real good.”

During the night, Vang threatened to kill the woman, raped her, punched her in the face, kicked her in the shins and strangled her until she lost consciousness, according to the complaint.

The woman said she escaped when Vang used her telephone to call his employer. She ran barefoot to a nearby convenience store, where workers called police.

She was bleeding from her face, neck and hands, and had bruises on her face and legs, according to the complaint. She also had cuts on her throat that she said Vang inflicted with the knife.

Police found Vang inside the apartment, where they also confiscated a rifle and two bloody knives.

Vang was charged Friday in La Crosse County Circuit Court with first-degree sexual assault, armed burglary, false imprisonment, and strangulation and suffocation. The most serious charge carries a maximum sentence of 60 years.

He remains jailed with a $50,000 cash bond. He is scheduled to return to court Friday for a preliminary hearing.

Sis, you didn't provide a link for the original article so I found it for you. Here's a photo of that mean evil man.

http://lacrossetribune.com/news/local/prosecutors-la-crosse-woman-raped-at-knifepoint-in-home/article_8cd25348-dd6a-584e-a3ce-91b3c4582f07.html

Richard Vang, may we never cross path. I do not want to be the next victim of your sick sexual fantasy. Repent and change your way for the better, if not then I don't want to honor you as part of my people. True heroes shall never hurt the ones they love.

Like this post: +1

sam

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2015, 08:28:58 AM »
Married me or I will call the police you raped me.  False accusation happens everyday.  Be careful.  Some men are just plain evil and some women are just too desperate.  Innocent until proving guilty.  Don't jump into conclusion too fast..don't be too quick to judge.

LaibLaus

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2015, 11:39:44 AM »
All that and his bond is only 50k, not very much to keep such a dangerous man out of reach of others.

SumTingWong

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2015, 02:06:59 PM »
He's a good man... he was just starting to get his life back on track. He recently enrolled in community college and had just started a part-time job at Walmart. His parents were both opium smokers and so he had to live with his uncle. On occasion, his uncle would beat him... So, he was expose to a lot of violence as a young boy. We can't really fault him, he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. The system is full of holes and has failed this man. 

FetishDream

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2015, 02:15:51 PM »
He does look like REPORTER   :2funny:

Like this post: +1

Dark Angel

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2015, 02:36:26 PM »
He's a good man... he was just starting to get his life back on track. He recently enrolled in community college and had just started a part-time job at Walmart. His parents were both opium smokers and so he had to live with his uncle. On occasion, his uncle would beat him... So, he was expose to a lot of violence as a young boy. We can't really fault him, he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. The system is full of holes and has failed this man.

Is this your own made up story or did this really happened to him?  ???

VimKuvlosqeeb

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2015, 02:45:45 PM »
Hmmm...familia r face. Met him somewhere before.  Innocent until proven guilty! 

always_anonymous

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2015, 05:22:23 PM »
Married me or I will call the police you raped me.  False accusation happens everyday.  Be careful.  Some men are just plain evil and some women are just too desperate.  Innocent until proving guilty.  Don't jump into conclusion too fast..don't be too quick to judge.

With the condition she was in when she finally escaped, I highly doubt it was self-inflicted.

Advertisements