Advertisement

Author Topic: Lacross woman raped at knife point..  (Read 10239 times)

always_anonymous

Re: Lacross woman raped at knife point..
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2015, 05:25:41 PM »
He's a good man... he was just starting to get his life back on track. He recently enrolled in community college and had just started a part-time job at Walmart. His parents were both opium smokers and so he had to live with his uncle. On occasion, his uncle would beat him... So, he was expose to a lot of violence as a young boy. We can't really fault him, he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. The system is full of holes and has failed this man.

I don't understand how the system failed this man. Regardless of the environment that he grew up in, he still made his own decisions. At the end of the day, the choice is still his.

I'm also confused on your comment about "he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time". This wasn't an accident that he stepped into. It was premeditated.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

SumTingWong

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2015, 05:40:06 PM »
Is this your own made up story or did this really happened to him?  ???

DA - just being sarcastic. All made up.

Offline Solemn Wind

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2015, 06:20:05 PM »
He does look like REPORTER   :2funny:

He's Reporter's cousin.

Pwko_hauvkojlubSiab

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2015, 10:47:39 PM »
Some may live in a modern world but can't shake the primitiveness of them...Now, that caveman is learning the hard way.

I even  have friends who got their Master Degree would still thinking that same manner--if he cannot have her, then no one can  have her.  I asked him that where were all the learning principle and critical thinking from higher education...an d he said, that is what he believes.  :-\ :-\

fOrEvEr_sUn_76

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2015, 11:29:34 AM »
He wants to bang her so bad yet still failed to leave the scene of the crime. If that was my sister, I'm sure he'll get a good beating from me too. :knuppel2:

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2015, 03:52:57 AM »
Don't know the man but just the descriptions, one may be led to think that dude is a psycho. But the more I think about it, is that I sense there's more to the story than what's being led on in this article. This looks like "pay-back revenge" then a psychopath rapist headline. Tell me if I'm wrong.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2015, 02:38:25 AM »
People are missing many details just by focusing on the alleged rape and, perhaps a strong man with weapons against a helpless woman. But the article is indeed pointing to more:  "... According to a criminal complaint, the woman met Richard Vang about five months earlier through a “conference call.” She told police Vang, 44, visited her South Side home about once a week but then began showing up uninvited and admitted to making himself a copy of her key...."

Once a week for five months, all invited by her. How do you think he got her key to duplicate, if she didn't authorize it or if she didn't duplicate it for him herself?

People who are at the conference calls usually are cheaters and one can only surmise here that he may have suspected her of cheating. Hence, the need to control rose (though not appropriate). :2funny:

Don't know the man but just the descriptions, one may be led to think that dude is a psycho. But the more I think about it, is that I sense there's more to the story than what's being led on in this article. This looks like "pay-back revenge" then a psychopath rapist headline. Tell me if I'm wrong.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

sam

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2015, 07:50:40 AM »
Heard some stories about false accusations.  It's  hard to believe.  If strangers then I can understand but he had the key to her place.  I just think that he just wanted free food and she thought he might wanted to married her.  When she realized he  just want to use her then.......... ...

always_anonymous

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2015, 03:36:02 PM »
People are missing many details just by focusing on the alleged rape and, perhaps a strong man with weapons against a helpless woman. But the article is indeed pointing to more:  "... According to a criminal complaint, the woman met Richard Vang about five months earlier through a “conference call.” She told police Vang, 44, visited her South Side home about once a week but then began showing up uninvited and admitted to making himself a copy of her key...."

Once a week for five months, all invited by her. How do you think he got her key to duplicate, if she didn't authorize it or if she didn't duplicate it for him herself?

People who are at the conference calls usually are cheaters and one can only surmise here that he may have suspected her of cheating. Hence, the need to control rose (though not appropriate). :2funny:

What are these "conference calls"? The only ones I know of are the ones that I participate in for work...and most of the time, I'm doing other work and am barely listening.

Advertisements