Advertisement

Author Topic: A Teen Girl Died of Drug Overdose  (Read 7957 times)

fOrEvEr_sUn_76

A Teen Girl Died of Drug Overdose
« on: August 18, 2015, 12:01:40 PM »
ABC news from Fresno reported today this story of a teenage Hmong girl who probably died of a drug overdose while attending a party over the weekend. Houa Hue was a rising sophomore at Washington Union High School, but she was found dead early Sunday morning. Her family says she never made it home from an electronic dance party at the Fresno Fairgrounds Saturday night. Houa went to the rave with three friends. Her older brothers saw her there and say she was drinking a beer and acting a bit weird, and that's the last time they saw their sister alive. Fresno police are waiting on autopsy results to determine an exact cause of death, but they assume the otherwise healthy teen overdosed on a popular party drug.

For the full article go here:

http://abc30.com/news/fresno-teen-dies-after-attending-rave;-police-suspect-drug-overdose/940816/

For anyone who don't know this is the girl that died that night:

Houa Hue

This is her Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/houa.hue.9

« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 12:04:02 PM by fOrEvEr_sUn_76 »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

supadupac

Re: A Teen Girl Died of Drug Overdose
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 12:21:47 PM »
sad.. seriously, music fests are fun, but please be responsible

Lyn Song

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 12:39:05 PM »
Oh... that's sad and she is only a year younger than me too. If only she had left with her brother that night she would still be alive. Doing drugs and alcohol at our age is very dangerous and I for one don't know how such a young person were able to enjoy those things. I couldn't taste beer even when serve on a cup.

Blongforever

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 12:54:45 PM »
If I should have a child some day...., he/she will not get to go to this type of party.  The line has to be drawn somewhere!

SumTingWong

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2015, 01:09:50 PM »
What did you think will happen??

(1) 15 yr old girl
Add  (1) Rave party
Add Alcohol
Add Drugs
and a 62 yr old man?

A Happy Ending??? SMH

SumTingWong

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2015, 01:16:41 PM »
If I should have a child some day...., he/she will not get to go to this type of party.  The line has to be drawn somewhere!

Just a guess... but I don't think this is her first rodeo.

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2015, 02:14:33 PM »
WOW older brother didnt even do anything, if i was the brother i would of stood by my sister if she was acting weird and got her out of there

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2015, 04:05:15 PM »
Well...

when my lil sis was growing up...

Pretty sure I made sure she didn't use any drugs at all..

Now she's older I guess the decision's her but I still say if I ever found out she uses drugs... well that'll really disappoint me.

It helps when her older brother's don't do drugs either.

Kids think it's fun... I guess it can be..

But dang... Like I said... I knew of instances of people who tried it for the first time.. and they just ended up OD-ing and that was it.

But that's her brother's fault too I guess for letting her tag along and not watching out for her.  And all of her friends fault too..

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Xeemxai

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2015, 07:09:35 PM »
My deepest condolences to the familY.  Drung had won her life

Katastrophe

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2015, 10:45:31 PM »
Truly sad.  I wish our Hmong teens would wake up and realize that alcohol and drugs only lead to one thing in life...destruc tion.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2015, 06:28:20 PM »
WOW older brother didnt even do anything, if i was the brother i would of stood by my sister if she was acting weird and got her out of there

What can you expect from the bro? I think we all know how some families are, even in our own families, the parents already have a hard enough time with their kids let alone a bro/sis taking the parenting role. When individuals refuse and do whatever they want, this is the kind of path they set themselves on. Hate to say but we don't have enough people dying from this so more and more people will follow suit.

Offline Solemn Wind

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2015, 07:05:51 PM »
WTF? Is she Hmong? Is Hue another form of spelling for Her? I've seen Heu and Herr (two rs) but never Hue.

realism

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2015, 09:50:06 PM »
First time I read this....I was like wtf..the brother saw her with alcohol and didn't do a damn thing...horrib le brother!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2015, 10:19:58 PM »
Sad indeed.

Education is key. If you don't have the time and dedication to really educate and guide your kid(s), it's better not to have them.

I rather educate my kid(s) so he/she can develop good judgment and find better alternatives than suppressing him/her as he/she can only be suppress for so long.

chidorix0x

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2015, 11:20:52 PM »
...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:

HUE???  Must be a HA'Mung surname  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

Adolescents (boys/girls especially) are idiots, they always let "peer pressure" get the best of them, even at the cost of their own life.

Advertisements