Advertisement

Author Topic: Pretty scary fishing condition....  (Read 2644 times)

FetishDream

Pretty scary fishing condition....
« on: August 25, 2015, 12:53:59 PM »
I go fishing with my hmong buddies here. 

Pretty scary if you fall on over.  You would of think that this type of water condition would not produce but running water like this in Cali, it is a hot spot. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

FetishDream

Re: Pretty scary fishing condition....
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 01:20:35 PM »
i'll give you $100 to swim across... ;D

I'll pay your hooker wages and when you are about to cum, you can throw her across. 

FetishDream

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 06:40:58 AM »
Another pretty scary fishing back in the mother country.  This is normal I suppose.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 11:51:03 AM »
I would not even think of casting into that water.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

realism

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2015, 05:22:12 PM »
dam look at those swirls...proba bly tons of stripers down there. toss a fluke!

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2015, 09:34:20 PM »
Sometimes all the hungry fishes have no where else to look for food...

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

FetishDream

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2015, 12:29:39 PM »
I would not even think of casting into that water.

casting ok.. you just need a heavier jig head.  Do not let the swirls fool you.  Even typhoon water condition, them fishes will swim against them currents just to feed.  Saw shads swimming next to the wall because they either knows where the softest currents are at or they are being chased by them bigger fishie. 

FetishDream

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2015, 12:38:03 PM »
dam look at those swirls...proba bly tons of stripers down there. toss a fluke!

Looks like you are a fishermen and you know where them fishes are at.  Yep, I used the fluke while my buddy uses the crank bait to get it down there.  in less than 20 minutes, I caught 4 nice size keeper.  We toss all back but kept 4 nice size keeper.  Seems like they are about the same sizes ranging from 18 to my biggest for such area at 24.  I was surprised how fat and healthy they are.  Felt bad for the hmong kid who was fishing on the other side though.  He catch none and I even told him if he wanted his limit, I can improvise.  You see, I can have him throw a big sinker way across to my side.  I would tie the fish to his line and have for him to reel it on in. 

Hmong pride in the way so no cigar for dude.  I can't blame him though.  Some fishermen are like that.  They rather catch their keep than having someone give them their keep.  Then again, there are anal fishermen who would not share their catch either.  They say that if you are a true fishermen, you can catch your own. 

I leave my pride at home though.  If you give me my limit and send me home, I will thank you.  Free fish without having to put any effort is ok in my books.   :2funny:

FetishDream

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2015, 12:47:29 PM »
Sometimes all the hungry fishes have no where else to look for food...

I'm even surprised how they got in there in the first place.  There is an aqueduct near me.  While it has been there for ages, the only big fishes are the ones that got through on the other side, the delta water side as a fry and added years, grew up big.  With no known predator, even fishermen because they all would prefer to hit the big main water to fish than try in a dinky looking ducts, these fishes would just grow and grow.  Now to add to the equation, every year, I would catches about a dozen small shaker stripers and I would introduce it to the ducts.  I would catch them on my lure and toss it on the other side.  Now whether they live or die, that I do not know.  I don't even fish for them to know either.  I used to catches like 50 or so slabs of crappies a day there but after I introduced them predatory fishes like the stripers and a few large mouth bass, different strain, I then would catches fewer and fewer crappies.  Big fish eats little fish thus why.

My fishes that I caught were healthy so that means they are feeding well off them shads.  They hangs out at the pumps and eats whatever critters that flows from the other side.  Whatever not eaten will be saved for another day. 

Fishing 101, look for running currents. 

LaibLaus

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2015, 01:18:52 AM »
I know that place, a man drown on the other side a few years ago in that tiny reservoir. May be small but most days, the wind kicks in high gears. It's why so many windmills are installed not far from there.

Advertisements