Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong and Zhou Chinese (Chou/Suam Tsaub)  (Read 5732 times)

TheAfterLife

Hmong and Zhou Chinese (Chou/Suam Tsaub)
« on: August 28, 2015, 12:10:17 AM »
I am going to check out the Zhou Dynasty and their history since they spoke about us. Ever since we own the Land of Chu, AKA: Tuam Tshoj, I believe Hmong forgotten that we were the first one that invented fireworks to be in our culture. The Chinese adopted it since the Qin (Chin) might have seen it as a surprise fun thingy. From Guangdong to the San Miao states, that was our country. That's how big it was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc5q0ZHaLWw

If you like share something, go for it. My ears are open to Hmong history. We can discuss this with the fun matter stuff. If you go to the video, click on 2:00 and they will talk about the Book of Genesis and the days of Noah. Hmong had some similar stories about Noah and the flood. The problem is that Hmong didn't have the evidence and now, I found this. I don't know if the Zhou are saying this as a true thing, but I know that Hmong have said about this in our culture. Isn't interesting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF3AgGQitm4

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

chidorix0x

Re: Hmong and Zhou Chinese (Chou/Suam Tsaub)
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 03:36:26 AM »
...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:/ :idiot2:

The/a ha'primitive ha'ignorant ha'clueless HA'Mung ha'ranting ha'idiotically ha'incessantly yet again  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D  (NO ha'shocker whatsoever  ...  kekeke  ...   :idiot2:)

HA'Hint:
Zhou, Chu, Korean, Jeonwookgoyang (fabricated by Koreans if one knows their FACTS), and even arguably Chi You (including MOST of the "Miao" branch/groups in China) IS NOT -- NOT via all known/sound scholarships/academics, including GENETICS/DNA results/research/data --  Hmong whatsoever period.  (But the/a ha'primitive ha'ignorant ha'clueless HA'Mung will ha'idiotically ha'claim such ha'nonsense being purely/solely ha'edumacated exclusively/only  ...  KEKEKE  ...  typical  HA'Mung ha'idiots/nincompoops  ...   ::)/ :idiot2:)

chidorix0x

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 02:25:13 PM »
Dude, I was giving the possibility that we might have come from a Korean nation. I am not here to debate, gee...

... kekeke ...  :2funny:/ :knuppel2:

Douche, I am here to amend, reprise, and over see all u ha'primitive ha'ignorant ha'clueless HA'Mung ha'ranting ha'idioctically ha'incessantly that u all r mostly/mainly ha'edumacated, Jee-Zees bee--Zees  ...  KEKEKE ...  >:D

NeejYagHawj

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2015, 02:52:44 PM »
afterlife,

if you go into studying matrimonial and death songs, the asnwers are clear.  in these songs, there are tons and tons of "riddles" which, i believe, were misinterpreted over the generations.

examples:

1.  neej yog txha nqaj hlau...dab yog nqaij ciab zib (per qhuab ke)

the qhuabke is a summary of important occurances/historical events for the mong.  overtime, mong forgot this fact, and turned it into a "religious" practice.  going back the the "metal" bone mentioned, this verse tells that "neej (hmong)" were in battle with "dab (chinese)."  neej was winning, but dab tricked neej and stole their "metal technology.  IN this case, its just metal armor...

2.  muab quav qaib dub pleev ntaj fuab txhib to kill dab..

once the chinese stole the technology, the next move for neej is the invention of gun powder....per cultural art practices, fuab txhib trees are burnt and grind into gun powders; thus, the quav qaib dub implication.

so yes, i too believe that mong created/discovered gun powder/fireworks...

NeejYagHawj

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2015, 03:14:50 PM »
we are....

its jsut that you dont' know about it probably because you do not know the tradition well enough to realize that you are doing it.

during new year we do it.  this is how.

1.  when we pe tsiab...very early on new years day (oh, i'm talkiing about new year celebration... NOT THE POV POB PART THAT MOST PEOPLE ARE LED TO BELIEVE IT IS A NEW YEAR CELEBRATION).  during the first to 3rd day of new year, when we pe tsiab...we usually get up very early in the morning to shoot guns...(probably becuase hmong lost the knowledge to make fireworks).  after the shooting of guns, we then pe tsiab.

2.  when we go pe tsiab at other people's house, we also shoot guns too...once we arrived outside of the house.

other shooting guns are during funeral..but this is a different practice which doens't have the same implication.

yh

NeejYagHawj

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2015, 03:32:57 PM »
there is no rule to forbid that.  but also keep in mind, fireworks are for "show"...which was why the chinese use firecrackers inhouse and use fireworks for show.  hmong could not create firecracker, so they use guns...differe nt method, but same results intended.

NeejYagHawj

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2015, 08:56:12 PM »
you don't seem to udnerstand what i am saying...how do you use fireworks in the house?  may during "hauvtoj", fireworks can be used..

Umbrella

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2015, 10:38:30 PM »
I believe Hmong people should go into Chinese and Korean History if they are willingly to study in their language. IF Hmong people are Koreans, then that tells me that Hmong got raped pretty bad by the Chinese to the point, we became like them.

If the Dongyi (Roob Yim/Mountains of 500 families or more) was still standing tall, Korea and Hmong will never exist in this world. We will be known as Dongyi.

How did you translate Dongyi to Roob Yim? Is that just something you wanted to be translated as? Dongyi actually translate to "Eastern Aliens/Foreigners/Strangers."

NeejYagHawj

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2015, 01:33:24 PM »
When making claims, be advised that sometimes people write things based on their "needs" and "thoughts" that benefit them, and not from accurate accounts.  On a bigger issue, some people are trying to get their PHDs based on a book, with their thoughts and words, also from their thoughts and conclusion--this doens't mean their conclusion is correct.

Quincy made a very good example in his book of this case--concluding that mong are from the middle east due to blonde hair, eating with spoon, etc....the fact of the matter is, all asian have blonde hair in their blood.  also, keep in mind that wester ministers were already ducking mong people in china in the 17th hundreds...in their attempt to convert hmong into christianity, taking advantage of them when mong were at their weakest (i'm referring to the last 3 wars that the mong had with the chinese).

personally, i believe that maab, moob, men, mang, miao, mien, mun, ahmu, etc...ARE ALL RELATED.  however, i also believe that the word mong was only created a few hundred years ago (maybe at most 4 hundred years ago)...

going back to quincy, some mong now really believes that we are from the middle east, thus they strictly hold onto christianity, enforcing themselves that they are the lost tribe of israel, so reuniting with the bible god is a good thing.  it is crazy thoughts like this that divided the mong for hundreds of years from chiyou's time.

even in the usa, phd wannabees started calling hmong's "hauvtoj" a new year celebration--a big mistake.  the problem with this is, the younger kids will start following this idea...and eventually, we will be a subgroup of the mong in laos, and another subgroup o fthe mong in china.  it is sad indeed.

chidorix0x

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2015, 10:22:08 AM »
/\/\  ...  kekeke  ...  ;D

U r in fact referring to the ha'primitive ha'ignorant ha'clueless HA'Mung -- the new gens of the USA/ West.

And u r wrong/ :idiot2: about your maab, mien, Miao  etc claim etc, pretty much like the "buffoons"/ :idiot2: who claimed, "Hmong means Free."

Yes, I have Quincy ' s book  (both actually), plus many others on Hmong / Miao history etc, so yeah, unlike ha'primitive ha'ignorant ha'clueless ha'idioctic HA'MUNG ha'ranting; like "DuhAfterLifeOf Ignorance" among others, whatever said on my behalf be cited academically via sound scholarships, East and West frontier   ... KEKEKE  ...  O0/ 8)

« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 10:29:17 AM by chidorix0x »

NeejYagHawj

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2015, 10:33:01 AM »
chidorix...

can you please cite me on where i said hmong means free?   :idiot2:

secondly, what the hell are you talking about?  do i konw you?

chidorix0x

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2015, 10:37:47 AM »
/\/\  ... kekeke  ...   :2funny:

U clearly have a reading comprehension disorder ... KEKEKE ...   ::)

Secondly, u clearly have a reading comprehension disorder  ... kekeke  ...   >:D

NeejYagHawj

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2015, 10:42:13 AM »
sorry about that, i didn't realize your age.  my mistake....may be whatever issues you have, keep it outside of this post

Advertisements