Advertisement

Author Topic: A Hmong-Lao Killed his Mother For Not Giving Him Money to Buy Drug  (Read 4094 times)

fOrEvEr_sUn_76

In Ban Nam Ngueng, Sayabouri Province, Laos, an idiotic drug addict name Seng Vang age 25, killed his mother after his mother refused to give him money to buy drugs.

The story goes accordingly to this, the drug addicted Vang asked for money from his mom to buy rice that day but instead later confessed to his mother that he really used it to buy drugs. They got into an argument and Vang then became enrage and then went to find a 71 cm wood and beat his mom with that. She died instantly, Vang (who is now a murderer btw) then went to see his wife and then fled to the jungle for 4 days before he was caught by authorities.  Such a stupidly sad story wouldn't you say.

To read more on this, see the original article here:

http://shrdo.com/index.php/suabhmong-news/hmong-news/2826-a-hmong-lao-killed-his-mother-for-not-giving-him-money-to-buy-drug

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: A Hmong-Lao Killed his Mother For Not Giving Him Money to Buy Drug
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 02:33:30 AM »
In Ban Nam Ngueng, Sayabouri Province, Laos, an idiotic drug addict name Seng Vang age 25, killed his mother after his mother refused to give him money to buy drugs.

As I've said in the other thread, I've seen a person said that she won't have any problems kicking her own mother to the curb despite coming from a loving family that has given her the world so I'm not surprised to see this...

Looks to be another ungrateful kid with some mental issues case...Again, sad but true.

Lyn Song

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 05:18:46 AM »
How do one kill his own mother and instead of finding help rather just run to hide in the jungle? His mother was kind enough to lent him money to buy rice and instead he wasted on drugs, such a cruel, selfish, evil man. >:( If I am his wife I would be a shame to live the rest of my day knowing my husband is a killer. Either repent and quit drugs or go to prison and rot. No mother deserve to be treated like this. >:(

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 05:54:48 PM »
Folks like that are born with short temperaments, you add drugs into the picture and that makes them a hot kettle ready to let out the steam.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2015, 11:59:48 PM »
Of course losers who have abusive fathers can't comprehend what I've said. For you see, if a mother has given the world to her children then there is no need to kick out such a mother. Such a mother would always be a mother and playing an important role in the upbringing of her grandchildren would not feel like a chore. Only a boy with an abusive father who married a dumb wife (who can't do anything for herself but wait for the relatives) would feel like it was asking too much to rear the grand babies. Such people are not good parents at all. They deserve the beat down they get and they deserve to be abandoned in Laos. That is why their clan wants nothing to do with the loser spawn and kick them out of the clan. That is why loser son is too afraid to marry and have kids because his evil parents would show no support. Loser son might as well be sterilized so his bad seed doesn't spread. Thankfully, loser son wants a baby girl, which will end loser son's bloodline. Unfortunately for loser son, his China woman mushroom will abort the baby girl.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: 

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2015, 12:02:12 AM »
Folks like that are born with short temperaments, you add [a wife and sons] into the picture and that makes them a hot kettle ready to let out the steam.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2015, 02:01:15 AM »
Of course losers who have abusive fathers can't comprehend what I've said. For you see, if a mother has given the world to her children then there is no need to kick out such a mother. Such a mother would always be a mother and playing an important role in the upbringing of her grandchildren would not feel like a chore. Only a boy with an abusive father who married a dumb wife (who can't do anything for herself but wait for the relatives) would feel like it was asking too much to rear the grand babies. Such people are not good parents at all. They deserve the beat down they get and they deserve to be abandoned in Laos. That is why their clan wants nothing to do with the loser spawn and kick them out of the clan. That is why loser son is too afraid to marry and have kids because his evil parents would show no support. Loser son might as well be sterilized so his bad seed doesn't spread. Thankfully, loser son wants a baby girl, which will end loser son's bloodline. Unfortunately for loser son, his China woman mushroom will abort the baby girl.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

And there goes the hypocrite with zero integrity that continues to read what I write after crying "I will stop reading what you write"....boo hoo hoo. No wonder she has no problem kicking her own mother to the curb despite coming from a "loving family" and her mother gave her the "world"...Don't be surprised if one day, she killed her mother too like in this case..

Since those of us with integrity can easily back up our words, I bet this hypocrite with zero integrity will continue to not only read what I write but also reply...and continue to be a hypocrite. For example putting Hmong men down but married one or calling the "Hmong on PH" dumb but she's also a "Hmong on PH"... Quite a language from this devoted Christian, and not just this post...

proudlao

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2015, 07:21:11 AM »
This is so sad.

Advertisements