Advertisement

Author Topic: Pimping them stripers  (Read 3044 times)

FetishDream

Pimping them stripers
« on: September 01, 2015, 03:43:04 PM »
All courtesy of them members from the sniffer forum

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

realism

Re: Pimping them stripers
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 12:18:48 AM »
Sniffer kind of suck now. Eversince they change their website. Lost a lot of member.

FetishDream

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 01:39:44 PM »
Sniffer kind of suck now. Eversince they change their website. Lost a lot of member.

yep.. just like myspace and my raving site plurlife.com and generazn.com  and findapix.com

the moment they changed it, they lose out big time.  Change for what you know?  If it is not broken then don't fix it.  PH did a change too and when they did it, they lose out too. 

If you a sniffer then I would like to introduce myself.  I'm whofish, the guy that slayed 20+ lber stripers every freaking year.  It was a good forum to learn stuff and to find out where are the hot spots and what season which critters are biting.  Now, we will have to use other tactics to find out fishing honey holes. 

realism

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 02:04:34 AM »
They just merge with Scout. It went from a west coast fishing site to nation wide. And I guess they probably get some sort of profit for merging. The people that post are still majority California residents, but the change still cause a lot of people to leave, or people didn't know they merge. The old site is still there, just people can't post anymore. I am a lurker, lol. I just look for report. If report says fish are in then I go out. But it was a good and active forum. Now its quite dead.

yep.. just like myspace and my raving site plurlife.com and generazn.com  and findapix.com

the moment they changed it, they lose out big time.  Change for what you know?  If it is not broken then don't fix it.  PH did a change too and when they did it, they lose out too. 

If you a sniffer then I would like to introduce myself.  I'm whofish, the guy that slayed 20+ lber stripers every freaking year.  It was a good forum to learn stuff and to find out where are the hot spots and what season which critters are biting.  Now, we will have to use other tactics to find out fishing honey holes.

realism

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2015, 02:08:27 AM »
Salmon is horrible right now btw

Jevxeem

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2015, 11:38:08 AM »
For some reasons, I am just bored of eating stripers this year.  I want something else.  Crappies or large mouth bass which I can't seem to catch.

FetishDream

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2015, 02:42:51 PM »
For some reasons, I am just bored of eating stripers this year.  I want something else.  Crappies or large mouth bass which I can't seem to catch.

I heard you.  I like to eat Striper but not all the time.  Once that craving has been satisfied, I can just catch and release or catch and give away.  Like earlier today, we went to the same aquaduct in my other thread about water boils like hot lava.  Caught 3 in a quickness, one was undersized and released and also caught a catfish off bottom soaking bait.  I did not even want to keep them fish.  Gave it all away to those who went with me but in a few hours, I'm coming to their house for flip style striper cooking.  One word I want to teach you in flip language.  It is Pa-Lu-Ton  which means party food that goes good with beer.   O0

LaibLaus

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2015, 01:25:50 AM »
I'm going to take that free fishing day tomorrow and go salmon fishing.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2015, 03:35:41 AM »
Its hard to catch fish that are not schooling in large numbers.  Summertime where a lot of crappies and large mouth are spread thin in solo feeding patterns.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Im a Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • if u cont to do wat ur doing U will never get rich
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
    • Von.Yaj
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2015, 09:54:09 AM »
Man, before they know it. Fooker deleted my post. I post a thread about the DFG that they should change their name to DFW, Department Fish & Wildlife... A few month or year later, they swap the game to wildlife... After I went on to check up on my post for it, fooker deleted it and the post is still there but blank... ( was edited by one of their Forum Admin... )  lol I try to grab it with the date still attached and use it if I can get a free lifetime fishing licence...  8) 

« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 11:36:50 AM by Im a Guy »

" YOUR GOVERMENT IS SELLING YOUR CHILDREN DRUGS, AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. YOUR OWN GOVERMENT HAS GIVEN AWAY THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. WE ARE TRULY NOW A NATION OF SHEEP, AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I ASSURE YOU THAT SHEEP ARE ALWAYS LED TO SLAUGHTER. "

milton william

Advertisements