Advertisement

Author Topic: Why I Think You're Stupid...  (Read 2131 times)

bulbasaur

Why I Think You're Stupid...
« on: September 08, 2015, 07:42:01 PM »
I generally believe everyone is intelligent in their own way.  However, there are some things that people say that make them look stupid.  For example...

1.  It's so cold outside.  Global warming isn't true. Some people say it as a joke.  Other people actually believe it. 

2.  Nothing can change my mind.  Really?  Information and facts won't change your mind?  Even an atheist must concede that there is a God if God showed up.

3.  Well, that's my opinion. This is fine if you are just stating your opinion.  If you don't like gays, then fine.  However, that doesn't make any sense why you would want to take away their rights.  I don't like people who eat on the subway.  That doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed to marry. 

4.  You have to give respect to get respect...  People who say this while they are disrespecting others totally miss the point. 

5.  The Bible is true because of this story from the Bible.  I have nothing against Christianity, but this makes no sense.  This argument is the equivalent of "Cause I said so." 

More as they come....

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bulbasaur

Re: Why I Think You're Stupid...
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 06:17:43 PM »
6.  You claim to be tolerant, but you aren't tolerating my belief to hate on these people! Do you really not see the fundamental difference here?

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 10:06:03 PM »
"You disagree with someone's life style, therefore, you hate them..."  :idiot2: this is the same as those that disagree with Christian doctrine means they must hate Christian.

"The mass murder in Orlando is due to Trump's hate speech and anti-gay's hate"... shooter was a gay Muslim. Another gay man was caught during a traffic stop with lots of guns and ammos heading toward a gay parade in CA.

"Evolution trumps Intelligent Design and should only be taught in schools." Can you prove that? Yeah... human evolved from ape. Does evolution still exist today? Yes... So, ape are still evolving into human? No... It takes millions of years, you can't see it but it's happening.  - Hmmm... sounds kinda like Intelligent Design to me, no hard proof but it's there.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 09:34:12 AM »
Yum. Crow.

r3b1rth

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2016, 02:08:38 PM »
Opinions are like ****s... everyone has one.

Life is black and white... but 50 shades of grey prove otherwise. :P <-that's a stupid book and even stupider movie BTW, shame on you people. Lol.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2016, 05:09:48 AM »
I love Trump because he says nice things about the people of Iowa, I love trump because he calls the people of Iowa stupid.  I love Trump because he said nice things about women,  I love Trump because he degrades women.  I love Trump because he likes Muslims.  I love trump because he hates mexicans.  Same for Muslims, blacks, minorities and poor people eventhought I am poor myself.  If I like Trump and vote for him, he is going to make me rich like him. O0

r3b1rth

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2016, 08:29:10 AM »
Well, obviously 50 shades is a stupid book.  It was created from a fanfic of a stupid book about a glittery vampire.

O really? I didn't bother to read. I think if the masses follow it... there must be something wrong.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2016, 02:43:41 PM »
Interesting. I don't have any interest in the movie or the book, but I am a bit envious. Getting paid to do what you love. And I hear it wasn't a great book either;

"He reaches between my legs and pulls on the blue string… what! And… a gently pulls my tampon out and tosses it into the nearby toilet. Holy duck. Sweet mother of all… Jeez."

“Don’t you like the butt drawer?”

:o :2funny:

r3b1rth

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2016, 02:54:55 PM »
Fcking gross.... oh my god, you guys made me choke on water with that tampon shit. At least give some kind of warning. My bloody eyes.

*I need 5 mins of wussah*

Advertisements