Advertisement

Author Topic: MISSING: Vendor vanishes from Lakewood Farmer’s Market  (Read 26141 times)

fOrEvEr_sUn_76

MISSING: Vendor vanishes from Lakewood Farmer’s Market
« on: September 09, 2015, 08:25:21 AM »
LAKEWOOD, Wash. — Police are trying to find a 31-year-old woman who disappeared while packing up her flower booth at the Lakewood Farmer’s Market.

According to Lakewood police, Moua Vang was last seen by her family at 4:30 p.m. Her van was found wide open four hours later at the farmer’s market.

Detectives said Vang is a regular vendor at the market. They discovered her phone and keys inside the van.

They are calling her disappearance suspicious and are asking for the public’s help in finding Vang. She is described as 5′ 1″ tall, 120 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. Vang lives in Kirkland.

Anyone who may have seen anything suspicious is asked to call Lakewood police at (253)830-5000.

Moua Vang

See original article here:
http://q13fox.com/2015/09/08/vendor-vanishes-from-lakewood-farmers-market/

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Xeemxai

Re: MISSING: Vendor vanishes from Lakewood Farmer’s Market
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 09:30:51 AM »
Hoping she is safe!

Offline autumnbreeze

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +51
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 10:13:32 AM »
thank you for posting the article here. hope and pray she is safe and will return home soon and that no one has mistreated her. everyone is worried about her so much.  :'(

dust

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 10:33:20 AM »
 :(

I hope she's found safe. She's pretty and from the description quite small. It'd be easy to overpower her. :(

Blongforever

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 10:51:26 AM »
Let's hope she's safe.  Too many sickos out there!

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2015, 11:26:47 AM »
If she disappear from a public place, shouldn't someone have noticed something??

Lyn Song

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2015, 11:46:30 AM »
I hope she is alright too. I pray that she be found safely back home.

FetishDream

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2015, 11:54:20 AM »
When detective shows up and sees this, it has to be a suspicious scene. 

The only way for me to do a stunt like this and with explanation is if I had an emergency like poop is literally coming out of my pants.  Other than that, call the guards because something suspicious has happened to me. 

In Mn, I can see a few odds.

-if hmong, kidnap for marriage but still, with that, at least let the girl to close shop first. 
-if kaydoo, I don't want to think about it.  Them kaydoos in mn are nasty and not to mention, them Somalians
-if white, yep, it's a redneck
if viet, we just want the money.  You can go home.   :2funny:

Blongforever

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2015, 12:56:37 PM »
-if kaydoo, I don't want to think about it.  Them kaydoos in mn are nasty and not to mention, them Somalians
-if white, yep, it's a redneck
if viet, we just want the money.  You can go home.   :2funny:

Dude, where have you learned such word as "kaydoo" :) :) ?

Somalians---- don't say bad thing bout'em cuz  1) Crazy Hmong women are loving them so you may get nasty jabs by Hmong women.  2) Somalians are Muslims so they may pull the Jihad on you.  LOL

FetishDream

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2015, 01:12:31 PM »
Dude, where have you learned such word as "kaydoo" :) :) ?

Somalians---- don't say bad thing bout'em cuz  1) Crazy Hmong women are loving them so you may get nasty jabs by Hmong women.  2) Somalians are Muslims so they may pull the Jihad on you.  LOL

I'm hmong cultural on pebhmong.com.  I take hmong words and sprinkled it in the real world and you would be surprised.  Even hmong OG would want to push their only daughter to me.  When I marry a hmong that I kidnap, I will let you know for an invite. 

SumTingWong

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2015, 01:51:04 PM »
We're all just speculating here... it's human nature to make sense of every situation, because we think it keeps us safe and it keeps us from making the same mistakes.

The fact is, we don't know what happen to this lady. I hope and pray, it is all just a big misunderstandi ng and she finds her way home shortly.

F-16

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2015, 02:10:32 PM »
My wild guess is that she ran away with her mysterious bf.  Looks like she's a young grass brought from Laos.  Now that she has her green card or citizenship she has united with her old hmong lao boyfriend and they will live happily ever after. ;D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2015, 02:48:17 PM »
Bride-nap?  ???

Seriously though, hopefully she's OK...

Jevxeem

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2015, 02:54:57 PM »
LAKEWOOD, Wash. — Police are trying to find a 31-year-old woman who disappeared while packing up her flower booth at the Lakewood Farmer’s Market.

According to Lakewood police, Moua Vang was last seen by her family at 4:30 p.m. Her van was found wide open four hours later at the farmer’s market.

Detectives said Vang is a regular vendor at the market. They discovered her phone and keys inside the van.

They are calling her disappearance suspicious and are asking for the public’s help in finding Vang. She is described as 5′ 1″ tall, 120 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. Vang lives in Kirkland.

Anyone who may have seen anything suspicious is asked to call Lakewood police at (253)830-5000.

Moua Vang

See original article here:
http://q13fox.com/2015/09/08/vendor-vanishes-from-lakewood-farmers-market/

I pray for her safe return.  Didn't I read somewhere that she has 6 children?  Kids and husband are waiting anxiously for some good news.

Offline autumnbreeze

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +51
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2015, 03:01:26 PM »
My wild guess is that she ran away with her mysterious bf.  Looks like she's a young grass brought from Laos.  Now that she has her green card or citizenship she has united with her old hmong lao boyfriend and they will live happily ever after. ;D ;D

no, she came to the states for over 20 years now, so that's not the case. it is a possibility that she might had ran with a lover, who knows because anything is a speculation at this point, but she is definitely not a young grass brought from laos for sure.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 03:03:58 PM by autumnbreeze »

Advertisements