Advertisement

Author Topic: MISSING: Vendor vanishes from Lakewood Farmer’s Market  (Read 26139 times)

Offline autumnbreeze

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +51
    • View Profile
Re: MISSING: Vendor vanishes from Lakewood Farmer’s Market
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2015, 03:02:32 PM »
I pray for her safe return.  Didn't I read somewhere that she has 6 children?  Kids and husband are waiting anxiously for some good news.

yes, she is married with six children. everyone on both sides of the families are worry sick about her whereabouts.

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Jevxeem

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2015, 04:37:15 PM »
yes, she is married with six children. everyone on both sides of the families are worry sick about her whereabouts.

I hope she doesn't have psychotic secret admirer that stalks her all the time, waiting for the right moment to abduct her.

Like this post: 0

Blongforever

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2015, 05:25:02 PM »
I hope she doesn't have psychotic secret admirer that stalks her all the time, waiting for the right moment to abduct her.

When you are a vendor, you expose yourself to all kind of sickos, young and old.  Those sickos who have Asian fetish would be there checking her out weekly or daily, monitor her closing time and studying her most vulnerable moments.  She would be a sitting duck for the psychos.  Yikes!

Buttercup

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2015, 07:02:07 PM »
This is an easy case, they need to look at all the surveillance cameras around the area since it's around lots of stores and businesses.  My take on this is that she left with someone or could have gone to use the restroom but you would think if she went to use the restroom she'd take her keys, wallet, and phone.  The former is sad to see but it happened in broad daylight which is quite strange to see an abduction.  By looking at the tent it appears that she was about done taking it down, and encountered someone.

They should interview the husband and all close relatives; even interviewing all the vendors at the farmer's market.  Ask if she was having an affair or seeing someone, friends or family.  Do you all think she was sick and tired of her life and decided to run away with a lover?  I doubt she was seeing someone because she's been doing this for 10 or more years.  She must've been a young bride as her eldest is already 14 and she's only 31 years of age.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 07:09:30 PM by Buttercup »

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2015, 11:36:49 PM »
Farmer's market, meat market,...,I won't say anymore.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

LION HEART

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2015, 10:25:04 AM »
Hope all's well... stay positive.

Offline Drift1Leeg

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +21
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2015, 12:39:29 PM »
first they need to do is get to her phone account check her last out going and incoming call.  She probably ran away with her new man.

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2015, 01:44:03 PM »
I don't even think about people running away with lovers these days.

The first thing that comes to my mind is the unthinkable.  Black plastic bags, river, water wells, forest/woods, and the whole nine-yard of cannibalism... and/or drugs, chained, jailed and the whole nine-yard of human trafficking.

It's a cruel world we live in today.

Prayers to the family and the missing person.

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

baddabing

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2015, 05:01:21 PM »
Looks like she's been abducted in the middle of packing up.  Why is she all by herself? Not safe for a woman to be alone all by herself.
She's fairly small, some nut can just pretend to be talking to her and shoved her into his car, that only takes seconds.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 05:03:27 PM by baddabing »

LION HEART

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2015, 05:17:23 PM »
Looks like she's been abducted in the middle of packing up.  Why is she all by herself? Not safe for a woman to be alone all by herself.
She's fairly small, some nut can just pretend to be talking to her and shoved her into his car, that only takes seconds.

If you think about it, people do things alone all the time... even women.  The rest of her family were probably at the farm putting flowers together.  Also, with six children, the spouse may have been picking them up.  Don't play the "it's your fault you left her alone" card; victim-shaming is wrong.  There are many bad people out there and anything can happen to anyone of us. 

Let's all hope for the best.

baddabing

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2015, 05:25:04 PM »
If you think about it, people do things alone all the time... even women.  The rest of her family were probably at the farm putting flowers together.  Also, with six children, the spouse may have been picking them up.  Don't play the "it's your fault you left her alone" card; victim-shaming is wrong.  There are many bad people out there and anything can happen to anyone of us. 

Let's all hope for the best.

Not sure how late she started packing up Ann's went missing but if it's late and dark already, she shouldn't be all by herself doing that. She could get robbed, if not not kidnapped.

LION HEART

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2015, 05:50:57 PM »
Not sure how late she started packing up Ann's went missing but if it's late and dark already, she shouldn't be all by herself doing that. She could get robbed, if not not kidnapped.

It was outside city hall and they estimated that it had to have happened between 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM; this means there was plenty of daylight out.  Someone must have seen something.  Being that it's right outside Lakewood's City Hall, there should be plenty of video cameras around. 

baddabing

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2015, 06:48:39 PM »
It was outside city hall and they estimated that it had to have happened between 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM; this means there was plenty of daylight out.  Someone must have seen something.  Being that it's right outside Lakewood's City Hall, there should be plenty of video cameras around.

In that case, don't count the aliens out, it could be them.

On a serious note:  this is a pretty strange case.

baddabing

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2015, 06:54:41 PM »
One other possibility could be that she was having a secret affair with someone and finally decided to just elope and disappear together, since it would be too hard explaining to her husband, family, kids, etc.

Buttercup

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2015, 08:13:06 PM »
first they need to do is get to her phone account check her last out going and incoming call.  She probably ran away with her new man.
The husband should have them look into her phone messages etc.  I concur.

Advertisements