Advertisement

Author Topic: MISSING: Vendor vanishes from Lakewood Farmer’s Market  (Read 26161 times)

Adverstisement

fOrEvEr_sUn_76

Re: MISSING: Vendor vanishes from Lakewood Farmer’s Market
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2015, 05:40:09 AM »
I'm very disappointed in her right now, glad that she's all right but still disappointed.  >:( All this just for some attention, making a fool out of us and her family. If I'm her brother / husband / father she will get a beatdown from me. :knuppel2:

Like this post: +1

LION HEART

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2015, 08:50:58 AM »
Wow... the good thing is she's been found safe and alive.  That's the most important thing.   

Now, it'll be interesting to hear what happened and why she did it but really that's none of our business.  Who wants their dirty laundry out in the open, right? 

I can only hope she gets the help she needs.

Like this post: +1

FetishDream

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2015, 08:57:36 AM »
The story could have gotten better. 

Girl staged her abduction by leaving her goods behind.  Once found, her van and all of its cargos are gone.  Someone stole it to make this story even more juicer. 

Now she is being questioned in a coo coo asylum and once found insane, she will collect $900 a month and on top of that, we will see her out there selling her flea market flowers. 

double income for the win.   

Like this post: 0

Xeemxai

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2015, 09:21:36 AM »
 Maybe nws xav tuaj mus Green bay and Oshkosh, Wisconsin pob?  Ua neej ce txhuas txhuas tus yeej muaj txoj kev khwv khwv tab sis yuav tau muaj txoj kev hlub hlub los ntawm lwm tus (yus tus partner) e thiaj xav ua neej.  Yuav tau mus vacation e mus lim txoj kev nyuaj siab, txoj kev khwv.

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2015, 09:38:33 AM »
Wonder why she did it.....for what?  Attention ?

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2015, 09:45:16 AM »
I said I wasn't gonna say anymore about the meat market... I guess I couldn't help it.  >:D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

LION HEART

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2015, 09:48:01 AM »
I said I wasn't gonna say anymore about the meat market... I guess I couldn't help it.  >:D

So you're the one who went to Lakewood, "kidnapped" her, brought her to the Cities and sent her back on her way?  LMFAO  Wild theory but I guess if aliens come to the planet, they'll first probe baddabing. :)

F-16

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2015, 10:11:37 AM »
I was the only one that said she went to see her long lost boyfriend from Laos who's now living in WI. ;D ;D

SumTingWong

« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2015, 11:43:26 AM »
Wonder why she did it.....for what?  Attention ?

I am not a psychiatrist.. . but look at her situation.

1. She's only 31 and has teenage kids... this means she got married at a really really young age. Meet her husband or worst off, given to her husband.
2. Her job, day in and day out is to sell flowers. Day after day after day.

She has mature now... becoming self aware. Aware of her needs, aware her wants, and even aware her desires. Maybe she is not getting the support or understanding she needed from home. Or perhaps she could not bring herself to let anyone else know. But make no mistake about it...
She's looking at her life and is saying, is this all there is? Is that all I am going to do, see, and have? Is this my life?

For some people, self realization is very powerful and overwhelming and in her case, the pressure was way too much for her to cope with.

I don't condone what she did, but I can totally understand why she did it.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2015, 12:12:10 PM »
Ok, she might have thought Sumtingwong. lol

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2015, 12:14:11 PM »
If they keep her in the mental health institute long enough, she'll be pregnant with the new guy's kid.

I was the only one that said she went to see her long lost boyfriend from Laos who's now living in WI. ;D ;D

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Blongforever

« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2015, 12:29:12 PM »
She looks cute for being a mother of six!  Yikes!!!!!  The husband and the kids must have pushed her over the edge days after days of the same endless hard labor.  If she was my wife and she's that cute I wouldn't let her touch the soil or sitting under the sun in a vendor's tent unless she really wanted to :) :).  Well..., unless the faminists started bittttching how I use my kindness to "control" my woman.  Geeh man....., it ain't worth it working on such back breaking job.

VimKuvlosqeeb

« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2015, 12:33:35 PM »
Whatever her reason(s) is/are, just glad she's safe!  Marriage life could be cruel at times!

Lyn Song

« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2015, 12:45:42 PM »
I'm happy that she is safe :), being a young mother with many kids and tons of chores could be tough so I can see why she needs some time on her own. I hope she got all the help she could get too, having suicidal thoughts and feelings could lead to corruption so I'm glad she made it back home safe.

Advertisements