Advertisement

Author Topic: And that's why I'm not really a fan of those parts stores that supposely know  (Read 722 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
what they are talking about...

the other day I go to a parts store...

and I look around... couldn't find the tool I needed... I asked them if they had those spilless funnel's used to help burp the cooling system...

the guy behind the counter said... "oh those machines that uses a vacuum to do the cooling system?  We don't have those, it's expensive"...

I just walked out... they are useless... didn't look like they had it anyways.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
I believe I have air in my system and that's why I have a surging idle.

I tried burping the system the other day and air was coming out...I'm not sure all of it came out...

and after that is done... I hope! It solves the problem.  If not.. well I guess the last and final.. which I don't want to mess with , the IACV.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements