Advertisement

Author Topic: Unprecedented lawsuit filed on behalf of child sex exploitation victim  (Read 8549 times)

Lyn Song

Re: Unprecedented lawsuit filed on behalf of child sex exploitation victim
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2015, 01:34:07 AM »
True. If only they don't let $$ blind them.

I agree, that is why money is the root of all evil. Those who put money over their own family is just as evil as the one who is using money for lust. If anyone is more deserving to get beat by Zeb Yaj, I had to say Mr. Thiawachu Prataya (if he's even Hmong) should be the one.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Umbrella

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2015, 07:04:10 PM »
Does Yasmi come into mind?   :-X

These third world brats are often too blind to see how they're being lured and led into shame in the first place.  Looks more like quid pro quo to me.  She's as guilty as he is.

Yasmi? Is she one of those overseas bride too? Oh yeah, she's terrible as a singer...hahah ah!!!

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2015, 05:10:37 AM »
Pretty far-fetched claim as usual. I've never seen/heard of a case where an underage victim was "raped" by a player in "Hollywood", she report it to the authorities, and "nothing is ever done about it"... Plenty of Hollywood "players" have been punished when they commit crimes such as "rape"...

That's what people said about Bill Cosby's accusers as well and those are just the victims who finally stepped forward. There are countless of exploited victims in the industry who continue to remain silent because they fear the public backlash. The entertainment industry is vile and disgusting, yet it is highly protected by those who run it with the help of corrupted political leaders and other influential people.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2015, 05:14:05 AM »
Does Yasmi come into mind?   :-X

These third world brats are often too blind to see how they're being lured and led into shame in the first place.  Looks more like quid pro quo to me.  She's as guilty as he is.

Plenty of young girls in the entertainment industry will sell their soul to the devil just to get a taste of fame. This story isn't shocking or surprising at all. Sometimes those who get exploited make themselves available to be exploited because they chase after shallow dreams that are tied to vile, scandal, and corruption.

Seek that which is linked to sex, drugs, and dehumanization, and that's what you will get.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2015, 09:35:18 AM »
That's what people said about Bill Cosby's accusers as well and those are just the victims who finally stepped forward. There are countless of exploited victims in the industry who continue to remain silent because they fear the public backlash. The entertainment industry is vile and disgusting, yet it is highly protected by those who run it with the help of corrupted political leaders and other influential people.

And "nothing is ever done about it" .... ;D, I wonder why "Cosby" just got a lawyer pertaining to those cases for.. :idiot2:

And, another false claim like "I will stop reading what you write"...boo hoo hoo.... ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2015, 01:58:40 PM »
Also look at all the things "Cosby" has lost since the relation...Tot al opposite to the delusional claim of "Nothing is ever done about it"......  :idiot2:;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2015, 04:43:12 PM »
Yeah, and look how long it took for this to come to light.  ::) - And only because Cosby no longer wants to be owned by studios. He didn't get away with this all on his own. There were people covering for him all these years and now they want his career to end in the dumps.

By the way,  STOP RESPONDING TO MY POSTINGS.  I'm only responding because you keep replying to me. Unlike your mom, I fight back and I typically win. You have obviously proven my point that you are abusive like your father.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 04:50:56 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Advertisements