Advertisement

Author Topic: Using Black Magic to Kill Someone  (Read 7279 times)

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
Using Black Magic to Kill Someone
« on: September 27, 2015, 02:05:29 PM »
Questions for everyone here on Pebhmong.

When someone threats you with saying that they can say if they want you to live then you live if they want you die then you're dead. Does this mean that, that person will eventually use black magic to kill you? Let's say the story is between Hmong Mekas and Hmong Nplog. Story goes Hmong Nplog and Hmong Mekas are blood relatives, Hmong Nplog send jewelry/ clothing to sell here in America so Hmong Mekas can send back whatever the price was. Hmong Nplog demands Hmong Mekas to send the money right away as they are "really sick" and they need the money to buy medicine to cure themselves. Hmong Nplog and Hmong Mekas exchange words and Hmong Mekas can't do what Hmong Nplog wants because selling stuff like that doesn't just happen over night. If the jewelry/clothing isn't in liking from other buyers, they will not buy it. So Hmong Nplog is pissed off and said that all Hmong Nplog has to do is say when Hmong Mekas will die.

Just wondering can a Monk help with this problem if all of a sudden Hmong Mekas died and their body parts separates? It is pretty scary when this happens but I heard back a few years ago, there was a curse that whenever you get a call from a phone with 999-000-0000, you will die if you pick it up.

Like this post: 0
"Noj zaub yuav rau roj, ua neeg nyob yuav tsum ua siab loj"

Adverstisement

fOrEvEr_sUn_76

Re: Using Black Magic to Kill Someone
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 02:34:26 PM »
I'm pretty sure that if someone wants you dead they'll sent an assassin to kill you instead or kill you themselves. I got tons of calls from many anonymous source even ones from numbers like 999-999-9999, 555-555-5555, 666-666-6666, I even try calling that fake one from that fake Thai horror movie too. Nothing happen. But you are right on the blood related part, people are more likely to get kill by someone they know then someone they don't, it all depends on the situation.

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 02:43:30 PM »
I'm pretty sure that if someone wants you dead they'll sent an assassin to kill you instead or kill you themselves. I got tons of calls from many anonymous source even ones from numbers like 999-999-9999, 555-555-5555, 666-666-6666, I even try calling that fake one from that fake Thai horror movie too. Nothing happen. But you are right on the blood related part, people are more likely to get kill by someone they know then someone they don't, it all depends on the situation.

Yeah, it's just a thought because someone I know told me that they have a relative who threaten them like what I said earlier. I'm not sure if it will be consider an international issue but just wanted to know if there is a way out if you were to be in that type of situation. I saw from a Hmong movie that when that happens you can get a monk to help you.

"Noj zaub yuav rau roj, ua neeg nyob yuav tsum ua siab loj"

fOrEvEr_sUn_76

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2015, 10:37:18 PM »
Yeah, it's just a thought because someone I know told me that they have a relative who threaten them like what I said earlier. I'm not sure if it will be consider an international issue but just wanted to know if there is a way out if you were to be in that type of situation. I saw from a Hmong movie that when that happens you can get a monk to help you.

Unless that relative had some kind of magical voodoo powers, I don't think your friend should worry. In life you live physically, worry more about the danger of the real world, tell them if the relative continues to threaten them just have them break contact with the relative. If I had relative who threaten me like that whether if it's dangerous or not, that clearly shows that they don't care about you. As for me I have had many negative warnings or death threats from most people throughout my life, some of them major (burn my house, kill my family, rape my wife, ransom, etc.), some minor (beat me up after school, stalking me online and offline, planning to trash car, etc.), and some are just plain ridiculous (use black magic to get rid of me, call ghost to terrorize me, write me name on a fake death note, make a crappy voodoo doll out of me, tell their dead relatives to haunt me, curse me, etc.) but I took all of them seriously and report each and everyone to authority or people close to me.

NeejYagHawj

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2015, 11:21:07 PM »
i have heard many many stories about this...nyuj ciab zeb ntais...phim phauj...suab qeej (yes..the qeej was a weapon too), etc..

the fact of the matter is...IT DOESN'T WORK IN THE USA AT ALL...so it seems beliefs was the killer and not these magic.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2018, 12:57:05 AM »
It's absurd for Hmong Lao to think they can have Hmong Meskas killed. It is probably much easier to hire some Lao transient for a couple of bucks to kill a Hmong Lao. Don't even need black magic to do that.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2018, 04:21:01 AM »
I used to fought atheism in pH for years.  All documented in in Faith based department. 

While I still don't believe it, it was one of my darkest hours.  Lots of chit be happening like simple stuff like losing a job to have more time to faith debate or relationship problem to all sorts of petty problems.  Could it be the Hmong voodoo or maybe my God is also punishing me for false reputation? 

Well if voodoo is on me then my God punishment is on them too.  Every single one of the them have been cursed like how Moses days with his.

Well where are they now?  Curse is too strong so they stopped.  I too took a hautius as well. 

Now I see the hmongrock talking ill about another man's religion and so he lost his job and more unknown curse will be upon him for blasphemy against the god of the Bible. 

The thing with curse is you don't have to believe in it for it to happen.  It still does thus why you need an antidote to clean yourself.  The Christians are protected by divine and the Hmong shamanic have their own way to be protected. 

For atheist, they have trump for protection.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2018, 01:56:05 AM »
It's very interesting how many of my most PH haters have all suffered serious illnesses, public scandals, or other disappointing loss (many times foretold). Yet, they are like Pharaoh and do not learn that God is almighty and that they should not commit blasphemy or bear false witness against those who are graced by God.

Do they not know that when I speak, I speak only with the approval of God? Even my temperament online - as vicious as some perceive - has been vetted through God. IF it is unjustified anger and temperament, I ask God to show me. Thus, I only show justified anger.

That is something PHers do not know about me.

In other words, txog txij kuv hais lus nyhav rau ib tug tib neeg ces tus neeg ntawd twb mag vetted by Tswv Ntuj tas lawm kuv thiaj li hais cov lus ntawd.

Advertisements